ropesensei

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Stretched out

ropesensei

Post by Stretched out »

I have seen rope work from several of these, but I've just discovered this nice compendium of videos from basic to advanced and everything in between.

"What is RopeSensei?
If you’re interested in rope play, whether for bondage or purely decorative purposes, the web is full of resources for all levels of experience. The toughest thing is keeping track of where the good tutorials are and finding the best way to work through them. RopeSensei offers a one-stop shop to get inspired and learn what you need to know.

The tutorials above have been handpicked as the best available for free online. Use the filters at the top to help find what you’re looking for based on your experience level and the type of tie you’d like to do.

Warning: Rope play can be very dangerous. Please start with the safety tutorials and fundamentals. After a certain point (probably anything beyond decorative rope), you really shouldn’t be tying based off online tutorials and should definitely seek the tuition of an experienced professional. RopeSensei is nothing more than a curated guide to the tutorials available online. We are not experts and take no responsibility for any negative consequences to following the tutorials that are freely available online."

https://ropesensei.com/
kinbaku

Re: ropesensei

Post by kinbaku »

Interesting compendium. I have learned some new forms here. Thanks.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

These are a little older, but here is Innovative Fiber Arts YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf52ZC ... iOA/videos
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:RopeSensei
Very nice. That redhead on the home page seemingly floating in midair is very... inspiring. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!