Liplocker double ballgag

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Emily

Liplocker double ballgag

Post by Emily »

A friend is very keen for us to try out a liplocker or double ball gag. For those who don't know, in its usual form this is a ballgag which has two straps passing through a single ball - sometimes in the same direction, sometimes at right angles. The gag is strapped onto the two victims so that they are held mouth-to-mouth, forced into a gagged kiss.

My issue with this design is this - when I'm wearing a ballgag, I want it fully in and filling my mouth. I don't want it between my teeth or, even worse, outside my mouth pressing against my teeth. And it seems to me that the gag described above can never be completely in the mouths of both wearers - human mouths just don't work like that.

An alternative design that I've seen has two independent ballgags attached by a short shaft, so the wearers are held very close together but not actually in contact.

An even better design would be two ballgags connected directly together, without a shaft in between. To me this would be the best of both worlds - each wearer will have her ball completely in her mouth, but they will still be forced together mouth to mouth.

Now, I could try making one of these but I'd probably destroy some perfectly good ballgags in the process. I'm CERTAIN I've seen one online somewhere recently - but i can't remember where and I can't find it again!

Does anyone know where I could obtain a gag like this?
Emily

Re: Liplocker double ballgag

Post by Emily »

Update: I found it! It was on Etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/9272089 ... e_active_9
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You sure did.
il_794xN.2789779063_3dzq.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

When you each have a ballgag, put a zip in the opening of the straps. Both put on the gag and pull the zip until your lips touch. That way, both have the gag completely in the mouth while the lips continue to touch.
DoubleGag.jpg
DoubleGag.jpg (16.93 KiB) Viewed 3108 times
Last edited by kinbaku on 08 Jan 2021, 00:55, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

At least it will be easier to tell who actually owns this thing. I mean, who pays for the ready made version? For Covid safety, I recommend 2 different colours, so as not to end up with the other's gag.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:At least it will be easier to tell who actually owns this thing. I mean, who pays for the ready made version? For Covid safety, I recommend 2 different colours, so as not to end up with the other's gag.
This color adjustment makes it even better than the version you can buy. :gag: :) The pink for the woman and the blue for the man? :rofl:
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

dont forget to put a 6' dowel in between them for social distanceing,otherwise you are not politically corect.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

tiemeupalso wrote:dont forget to put a 6' dowel in between them for social distanceing,otherwise you are not politically corect.
:rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

tiemeupalso wrote:dont forget to put a 6' dowel in between them for social distanceing,otherwise you are not politically corect.
What an evil :evil: scenario, both you and your partner helplessly bound, held inexorably apart forced to see your helpless partner gaze imploring at you :shock: . To far apart to make sense of the muffled and distorted sounds they are making :gag: or even touch one another. Frustratingly confined within the room you are in (ever tried moving a rigid six foot object around the average home even without being bound) , Forced to wait for someone to find and free you :oops: :mrgreen:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

JIMDINI wrote:What an evil :evil: scenario, both you and your partner helplessly bound, held inexorably apart forced to see your helpless partner gaze imploring at you :shock: .
Maybe suggest that to CuffGirls.Com?
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:What an evil :evil: scenario, both you and your partner helplessly bound, held inexorably apart forced to see your helpless partner gaze imploring at you :shock: .
Maybe suggest that to CuffGirls.Com?
A nice scenario for those two. :twisted:
Emily

Post by Emily »

Thanks for the input everyone.
Kinbaka, an ingenious idea with the zip tie. Don't know why I didn't think of it, although I do like the idea of a purpose-built item.