Scared but big turn on

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
KinkInSpace

Scared but big turn on

Post by KinkInSpace »

Here's a question for all of you.

What is the nr.1 thing that scares you a lot, but at the same time is a big turn on for you? As in, you love watching videos of others being X done to, but you're too scared for have this being happened to you?

By replying, you will not just tell us what it is, but also the why. Why are you afraid of it? I also wonder if you ever attempted something similar?

If someone else reads your post but you have done it, please reply to that post to give some personal insight on how it was to you. Maybe we can help each other to overcome fears and while you're at it, maybe point out some safety tips etc. :)

Although I have passed many points where I was too scared and not do it while being hugely turned on at first, I have mostly overcome my fears. My biggest learning experience was that fear is actually the most powerful factor of the entire experience. The experiences themselves were not that bad as the fear made it seem. In fact, some of the things on my fear list (if not most) are now things that went from my "Oh hell no, big no" list to my "oh hell yes!" list. Needleplay is one of such examples. Electro Stimulation play (Estim) is another one.

I still have some things I'd love to have happen to me and am still very scared for, but for the sake of this topic I'm going to wait posting them until some others have shared theirs first.

So... what are you scared of that would happen to you, but when you see a video of others being in that same position, it is a huge turn on for you?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: Scared but big turn on

Post by kinbaku »

I was very afraid to use an electric butt plug. It's only recently that I've actually done it (thanks Slave_L). Although I have placed small tens on my nipples a few times earlier, I do not dare with the heavier electro-stimulators for fear that this could disturb the heart rhythm.

The displays such as the scenarios Revelation and Prince of Freedom on the main site also appeal to me. However, because I want to keep it very private and do not want to involve outsiders, I don't dare to implement it. On August 9, 2020 (posted on August, 10) I did something like this on behalf of a good friend of mine at BoundAnna, but it almost went wrong. :shock:

I've long been thinking of an Arduino that controls several servo-motors with plumes and bird feathers to randomly tickle me while bound and blindfolded so that I can't possibly escape the machine. I don't know if it's possible, but it keeps coming back to my mind every time. :roll:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

There's a few things:

Spanking/caning/whipping: It's a turn on, at the same time it scares me. The marks it leaves, the pain, the crying (often anyway), the potential discomfort afterwards.
Scenario like "made to Maid" or "the Maypole" (In public, in a very short, very pink, very frilly dress, arms in an armbinder, tall-ish heels, full makeup+hair etc, nice big ballgag) from the main page. I'm very private in what I do. Being in public is a terrifying thought to me.
Pegging. For me sort of the ultimate act for reminding a crossdressing/sissy maid of her lowly position. I have some intestinal problems that make it difficult to do simple backdoor play a lot of the time, and "taking it in the rear" so to speak goes well beyond that.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I get a big turn on when I see someone being nailed to wood by there nipples. You know, chest being placed against a wooden surface, a table for example, then a hammer and nails are used to nail the nipples to the surface. My biggest fear here is the pain obviously, but also the healing part scares me. I don't want to injure myself on purpse with a wound that would never fully heal, though logic suggests that when done properly, it should heal fully and maybe only leave a mark on the skin, but even that should heal properly when the session is done properly. I'm a fan of needleplay but I'm currently still at 0.8 mm thick needles. Going higher does scare me a little bit, but I would definitely do it, so its not actually on this list. Its just that I still have a big collection of 0.8mm needles that I don't have to go bigger just yet. I also have a lot of smaller needles, but I have a purpose for those.
---
Public nudity is a second fear of me. But not just being outside nude... I've done that... but being outside naked where there are other people to see me is. Part of this is the fact that you can get arrested for it. Even though in the Netherlands, public nudity is not illegal, it is illegal to disturb other people. This effectively means that if the police finds you being naked, they will not arrest you for public nudity, but for disturbing the public. Now, this also means that if you are nude in a location where either there are few people or public nudity is accepted, there's no problem at all. But I've seen the video of gorgeous girls being naked walking in the central area of a city, that is a huge turn on.

Technically speaking being nude with body paint should not cause any problem, but me being male makes it quite a bit more challenging, as it will be that much more obvious. If I were to put on a thong and then do the body paint, it would simply not be interesting anymore. Male being topless in NL is not a big deal and happens a lot.
---
Spanking/caning/whipping on other parts than my ass while being tied and gagged by a mistress. This is a huge turn on for me too, and definitely something I want, but also am scared of. I've seen many videos of girls being tied up, hands in the air, not always gagged, but sometimes are, being whipped hard on their backs, breasts, tights, etc... It must hurt, but it must also be so amazing... Yes, I am truly scared for the experience, for not being able to withstand the pain, but at the same time, I'm sure I can deal with it and just let it happen... Now, I'm a fan of being hit hard on my ass. I've tried many things including canes, but when I hit myself (which is my only option right now) I just can't hit hard enough to leave a good mark that lasts for a day or more. I've once went into the forest to cane myself with a wooden stick. There was very little pain and the sticks would easily break, but I misjudged the shape of the stick and when I went to check my ass to pretent I was hurt badly, I found my hands covered in blood. The damage was only 2 small holes and it recovered within a day, but given that I was out in the forest, I had to go home somewhat bleeding, which was a very interesting experience regardless.
---
EDIT:
oh, almost forgot... Nipple piercings are also something on this list but for slightly different reasons. I skewer my nipples in needleplay, and I'm fairly sure I can handle the pain for getting the actual nipple piercings too, but a piercing is a permanent thing. My parents don't know about my kink and they will see my upper body naked sometimes. The fear comes from explaining why I want this more than anything.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:I was very afraid to use an electric butt plug. It's only recently that I've actually done it (thanks Slave_L). Although I have placed small tens on my nipples a few times earlier, I do not dare with the heavier electro-stimulators for fear that this could disturb the heart rhythm.
Electricity follows the path of the weakest/shortest length. If you use bipolar clamps, it will not go even near your heart. This is very safe.

That said, I actually enjoy nipple estim quite a bit, and I switched from using bipolar clamps to unipolar clamps a while a go. I will refrain from strong shocks if I use pulse type estim ( you know, the ones that feel like needle pricks ). Constant stream of electricity that fades in and out is fine as long as the points are quicker than 10hz (10 shocks a second). At that point the heart will not change its rhythm.

That said, in order to be the safest when it comes to estim using nipples, the smaller the contact points are, the better. This means that the shocks will feel far stronger as it is dealth to a smaller surface. This makes it so that you don't have to put the estim on a high level to get the same result and also makes the estim travel less in the body. For that same reason, I strongly recommend NOT using estim pads on the nipples. Use actual clamps and attach them to the nipple itself. That way you get the awesome feeling of estim on your nipple, but not much further below and even if you do crank up the power, you get in pain before you get in danger. And again, when using a high frequency pulse rhythm of continuous electricity, there is not so much of a problem. If you turn it off and on and create a pressure zone, that is not good though. So turning it off is ok, but not on again at that intensity. I have a Mystim powerbox, I set it to 260 uHm which gives strong electric shocks, set it to a fading intense continuous stream of electricity at 160hz, and it goes up to 7 of 8. This is very strong. I can go higher, and the body would be okay, but this is already painful and orgasm inducing enough. :)

My new estim box that can go up to 278, I've only went up to level 120 which is less powerful than the Mystim box, but it is more painful, which is awesome. Because it is far less powerful, I also do dare to use normal pulse kind of patterns. I can literally feel that the estim remains at the very surface of my body and doesn't go deep. With my Mystim box, I can feel that it does go deeper, but that type of estim is fine.

Now, this all said... keep in mind, everyone is different. Even though this works for me, always be careful. If you try this, make sure you have your hands at the knobs because when you realize that the power is doing the wrong thing, you will still have 10 to 20 seconds to lower it or turn it off. If you are bound, only then you are really screwed.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Well I did reply to this but then I removed it after I read my post because it was just rambling nonsense lol, Christmas wine what can I say.

What really turns me on is spanking and light flogging I love. I say light because I don't want it to actually hurt of course. I do love the sound of the swish from a flogger or the smack from a hand on my bare bottom.
I have never had my breasts flogged and I am not sure if I want to try it or not its very scary but I do think about it. Of course not too hard just enough for that pleasant hot sting feeling. I think its my eyes I would be scared about because the tails on the flogger might get too close.
Its the same feeling for flogging between my legs I don't know about that but I have enjoyed watching it in videos on other girls. They seems to squirm and moan I am sure there is a lot of acting there. It never seems to be too hard thankfully.
I have many fantasies and I am sure everyone else here does too but one in particular has me dressed as an adult school girl I love dressing up have always loved it from innocent times to being a pervy adult lol. In this particular fantasy or at least part of it I am on detention with a very strict teacher over the weekend. Its summer and she has me outside in just my school uniform skirt gagged with my school tie and tied spreadeagle standing up between two trees. She then tucks my skirt into my waste band and proceeds to cane my bum. Every so often one of her swings is quite hard. Its hot and sunny and I can only struggle but can't escape. I think this fantasy is probably one of my most strict because I like bondage and spanking to be fun even though I do sometimes use words like punishment and besides I love acting like a total brat or just being naughty in general lol.

Light tickling I like but not too heavy that would really scare me because I am super super ticklish and I would just lose complete control.

I love shibari but the only one I know how to do on myself is the body harness one with the pretty diamond patterns across my tummy and the crotch rope between my legs. I can never get it tight enough so it stays tight, It always goes loose after a while. More practice I think.
Breast bondage is scary because its always really tight and horrible because its so tight I really don't like that it would be incredibly painful. What I do like is the rope above and below my breasts and then between them. I suppose like a rope bra thats tied onto me and also holding my arms to my sides would be nice. Not sure how I can do that on my own though.

Estim things. I don't know why but this really turns me on. I watch a video and the nicer ones you know where the domme is not calling her sub every awful name under the sun I really don't like that. A little dressing down verbally is nice but certain words and a strict NO for me.
The girls always squirm and moan and even scream into their gags with those estim toys and things again I am sure there must be some acting going on there. I have tried using my tens from the chemist shop in certain places but it just feels like pins and needles tingling a bit. It was nice but not quite what I expected. Its scary because I don't want it to hurt but at the same time to experience a really intense orgasm or two like that I can't help biting my lip and squirming around in my chair thinking about it.

Lisa x
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

I'm turned on by public bondage. The reasons are pretty obvious why it scares the hell out of me.

Many years ago, I had a spell where I did several outdoor selfbondage scenarios. The idea of possibly being caught was thrilling... but I think/know the reality would not be pleasurable in any way no matter which direction it went.

Some very close calls...

One scenario had me all dressed, bound, hobbled and gagged with a lot of the bindings being hidden by a long trenchcoat and hat. While the way I was done up gave way to the possibility that someone walking by me wouldn't notice anything unusual, I wasn't going to take the chance. I had to duck out behind trees a couple of times as well as behind a dumpster at a 7-11 because I had wandered out too far.

There was one time where someone did find me. I was about to start hogtying myself in the bushes at an industrial complex in the middle of the night. There were regular patrols but they're pretty obvious and the idea of patrols passing by while I was helplessly bound and unable to call for help (technically I could mmmppphhh for help but I obviously wouldn't) turned me on to no end. I managed to talk my way out without them directly confronting me as I wasn't gagged yet. They never saw my face, they may or may not have seen some bondage gear. They definitely saw my outfit and I'm pretty sure they knew my gender based on my poorly done female voice. If they had run into me 10 minutes later, it would have been a very different encounter.

The one that ended outdoor bondage for me was in the alleyway behind my house. All dressed, bound, hobbled and gagged. Just hobble up the lane, get the key for a lockbox and hobble back. 3am in a quiet residential neighbourhood and someone still managed to drive down the lane forcing me to duck behind some trash bins.... then running into a lone coyote that thankfully didn't understand what kind of easy prey I was at the time.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Being whipped or spanked by someone (mistress) while tied up, gagged and blindfolded.
This scares the hell out of me, because I'm more into the tease&denial thing, but every time I see it on videos it turns me on a lot. The positions that usually this done also scare me a bit, because they seem extremely uncomfortable (strappado and variants with 1 leg up, over a chair but not sit on the chair...). Strappado is a position I never tried in SB, but find it very hot but I'm not sure if I could endure it at the same time I'm being spanked or whipped on my ass, tighs or sexual area, with nipple clamps and blindfold. The blindfold adds another layer to my fear, even though I enjoy being blindfolded on my SB sessions, and in a tease-denial scenario, in this one is different, since we're talking about hits and not vibration suprise.
I would like to experience this, but the idea terrifies me :gag:

=====
Being caught in a SB session. And here there's 3 types of scenarios: or I know the person (friend), or it is a family member, or I don't know the person. Well, this obviously makes me panic, and leads me to 3 types of fear:

A) If I know the person (a friend, female). The kind of fear here is not the reason you may think. If she is like "Oh you're into this, then I'll give you the experience" and ties me better than I did, this is something that I wouldn't mind at all. If the person (must be a woman) just wants to have some fun, sure. It's win-win. She enjoys, I enjoy, easy. What I'm afraid is the judgment the person makes about me in a first place, the image my friend retains of me and the possibility of my secret to be shared against my will. She now knows, and can tell to more people.
But when I read those stories (fictional or not, it doesn't matter), or watch those videos where someone is having a SB session and is caught by someone unexpectedly, and it panics and the other person instead of untying it only ties up even more, and starts teasing the other, it drives me nuts. Again, wouldn't mind if it happened to me.

B ) Being caught by a family member (parents, sister...). I was almost caught by my family once or twice back then, years ago when my "SB carrer" was just starting and I was too inexperient. I panicked, started sweating, heart beats at infinite rate. Lucky me, my ties weren't inescapable and not too bulky. They would never understand why I do this, and probably would make me see a psychologist, at the very least, adding the fact the way they see me changing forever from there on.
Of course, I never attempted being caught on purpose. What I like to do is to make my backup releases a little more risky as a way to "motivate" me to get my 1st escape method, spicing my experience. In one of my last sessions, my backup was a knife, on my garden. I was naked (only stockings), frogtied and my 1st release was a scissors inside a high drawer. I either take that and no risks of being caught, or I needed to squirm all way to outside my garden to get my release, and any neighbour could spot me. The thinking of this is frightening, but it spices my experience, making it more fun.
Once I read a fictional story about a girl that discovers his mother was into bondage, she then tries SB and is caught by her mother that then provides her the full experience, leaving her tied and with a vibrator for the night, and the girl enjoying herself. The idea excites me a lot.

C) I don't know the preson. Well this is kinda a mix of A and B plus added the fact that the person could take advantage to do things I'm not into and even worse stuff (sexual abuse, etc).
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I like the idea of being locked up inescapably (have been a few times), at the mercy of my jailer, preferably locked in steel restraints.

Locked in a Chastity belt (with anal balls), hands locked in steel balls attached to the belt at the hips, ankles locked three feet apart in rigid spreader bar, wearing steel high heels. Locked by the rear of the belt to a steel pole (stretching from floor to ceiling), with a scolds bridle locked on and a steel ball (attached to the ceiling) locked on my head. Teetering on stretched legs, unable to use my hands or speak or see, external and internal noises echoing in the hollow ball, total helplessness! :evil:

The scary part is...Will I know the jailer well enough to trust them with my safety and limits. What happens if something happens to the jailer (Heart attack, etc). What if I panic or pass out? Would my jailer be able to tell if I am in genuine distress, or be able to free me quickly enough to avoid injury or death! Or the they could leave me alone without me knowing.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

lisahs2 wrote: Estim things. I don't know why but this really turns me on. I watch a video and the nicer ones you know where the domme is not calling her sub every awful name under the sun I really don't like that. A little dressing down verbally is nice but certain words and a strict NO for me.
The girls always squirm and moan and even scream into their gags with those estim toys and things again I am sure there must be some acting going on there. I have tried using my tens from the chemist shop in certain places but it just feels like pins and needles tingling a bit. It was nice but not quite what I expected. Its scary because I don't want it to hurt but at the same time to experience a really intense orgasm or two like that I can't help biting my lip and squirming around in my chair thinking about it.

Lisa x
I can promise you, its not acting. Well okay, I do know there are some videos where it is true acting, but then its obvious, but there are also the videos with real estim.

There are a few things that will make it more intense compared to what you experienced.
1. If you use the estim pads, there is a huge surface area that conducts electricity. The bigger the surface area that contacts your skin, the more power is required to give you a true estim feeling that could hurt etc... So big pads are great to stimulate big muscle groups, but not for bdsm sessions. If you want to experience estim with possible pain, the smaller the contact points, the better. So nipple clamps, small lasso attachments, etc, is what you need. Also, the further apart the electrodes are, the more power is required to bridge the gap, and thus the weaker the estim sensation is.

2. The estim unit may not have enough power to give a good estim feeling. If an estim unit is not designed for sexual play, but for medical treatment only, it may be limited in its output.

3. Doing estim to yourself is always going to be less painful than when someone else does it to you. You slowly increase the intensity up to where you feel it strongly, then even slower or pause increasing the intensity. When someone else does it to you, they cannot feel the electricity, so they will increase the intensity quicker than you normally would until they see a reaction from you. If you quickly increase the intensity yourself, you will get to that point where you also quickly turn it down again. But the domme will not turn it down. This intensifies the experience even though if you were to do it yourself, you would be able to take twice the intensity on your own, yet somehow it feels like the lesser electricity is more intense. Your body just doesn't have time to adjust.

The same applies with needleplay. If you push the needle through your own flesh and do it gradually its not too painful. If someone else does it, they'll just get it done, and it is far more painful as a result.

So yes, estim videos, excluding the fake ones, are really like that. They're not acting. But in order to get this result, you do need the right estim equipment.