Spider bondage

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
bound_jenny

Re: Spider bondage

Post by bound_jenny »

gaby wrote:I love comics where superheroines end up well tied and gagged. I don't care if in the end they escape from their bonds. 8)
You hit that right on the nail. It's the bondage in the story that makes my day. Looking at the bindings, imagining myself there, letting my imagination drift off... and some other tingly feelings... :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:gaby wrote:
I love comics where superheroines end up well tied and gagged. I don't care if in the end they escape from their bonds.

You hit that right on the nail. It's the bondage in the story that makes my day. Looking at the bindings, imagining myself there, letting my imagination drift off... and some other tingly feelings...

Jenny.

And Spiders can really make you helpless :drool:
Attachments
You met Aragog then.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:
I love comics where superheroines end up well tied and gagged. I don't care if in the end they escape from their bonds.

You hit that right on the nail. It's the bondage in the story that makes my day. Looking at the bindings, imagining myself there, letting my imagination drift off... and some other tingly feelings...

Jenny.

:drool:
Where spiders can lead to. That comes from when you fall asleep in the forest. :wink:
It's the bondage in the picture (and story) that makes my day. Looking at the bindings, imagining myself there, letting my imagination drift off... and some other tingly feelings... :rofl:
gaby

Post by gaby »

JIMDINI wrote:

Jenny.

Yes, a kinky spider :D