A Post for Tying

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
dsteve

A Post for Tying

Post by dsteve »

My Post Tie
I am a fan of tying and being tied to something. Usually, this is the bed, with arms and legs spread and tied to the four corners of the bed. Your classic spread eagle. This position is ideal for sex, as everything is exposed and vulnerable. At least everything on one side of the body. But, I also love a good tight post tie.
I installed a wooden post in our basement. It is a 4 by 6 wooden post, secured at the top and bottom to the floor and ceiling joists. This makes it very sturdy and rigid. I can not move it at all when tied, or when free for that matter. Before putting it up I rounded the edges and gave it a good sanding to make it smooth and comfortable for anyone tied to it.
The first times we tried it out, one of the problems was that after struggling, the ropes could slip down. Not all the way, but they could be loosened. You all know how disconcerting it is to try to get loose, and find out that you can get loose. No one likes that. We could solve this problem with lots of cinching of the loops, but we were looking for a better solution. Here is how we modified the post.
This is called a “flagpole cleat”
It is meant for tying off the ends of rope after raising a flag. You will also see them on the sides of boats for tying rigging. I purchased enough of these to space them 3 inches apart down the back of our post. These have two great advantages. The first is that it is incredibly fast and easy to tie a body to the post. Tie a loop in the end of a long rope, place the loop over one “ear” of the cleat and start going back and forth across the body. The second is that these solve the problem of ropes slipping down.
I should mention another modification that I made to the post. I mentioned that it is a 4 by 6. That means that my back will be against the 6 inch side of the post and my arms and hands will be against each of the 4 inch sides. We tried the standard wrists tied around the post, but found that to be uncomfortable for long sessions. So, I drilled a large diameter hole through the long dimension of the post at the height where my wrists will be. We can pass several loops of rope through this hole, in advance. When the victim is lead to the post, he is placed back against the post, and wrists are placed in the loops, which are then tightened and knotted. Actually, this is enough to make the situation totally escape proof, but we all know that more rope is always better. And, like all men there is no way to get my elbows together, but they can easily get within 6 inches and having my forearms up to my elbows tied tight to the sides of the post is a good approximation of what an elbow tie must feel like.
After wrists and arms are tied to the sides of the post, the wrapping can begin. So, here is what a session might be like:
I am naked except for my collar. I am lead by the chain dog leash to the basement and then to the post. I am roughly shoved into position, and by hands are placed in the loops of rope that go around each wrist and through the hole in the post. The loops are pulled tight and knotted. Then rope is wrapped around my arms, from wrist to elbow, pulling them against the post. She ties my ankles together and ties a rope around the ankle ropes, between my legs, then to the post.
Getting out our longest ropes, she starts at neck level. The first rope goes over my shoulder, down across my chest and to the back of the post, around one of the cleats. This misses the front of my neck. Then, back and forth, working her way down my body, making sure everything is very tight and the ropes are placed with symmetry and precision. By the time she is done it is close to a rope cocoon, but because of the cleats it is complete in a matter of minutes. I can strain and struggle, but nothing moves a millimeter. Oh, and my cock is strait out, which she can tease and torment.
The final touch is the gag and blindfold. We have a set, including a leather panel gag with a plug, and a leather blindfold. These are both buckled on. The gag is then secured to the post, holding my head in position, upright.
After all this, sometimes she will just go away and leave me there and sometimes she will tease and torment me. I can stay in this position for an hour or more without any discomfort except for the obvious frustration of being horny as hell and not being able to do a thing about it. I love the sensory deprivation of the blindfold and the anticipation of what she will do when she returns.
Anyway, I hope the description of the arrangement is clear. And I hope this gives you all some ideas.
bound_jenny

Re: A Post for Tying

Post by bound_jenny »

Nice! 8)
dsteve wrote: I hope the description of the arrangement is clear.
Crystal clear. I could picture everything in my warped mind as I read your description. :D
dsteve wrote: And I hope this gives you all some ideas.
For starters, it got me hot under the collar. And a few other places... :wink:

Any hotter and I could bake some cookies down there... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Sounds great. If I had the space and a willing woman the only change I'd make would be rings rather than cleats and leather straps with Velcro for speed and convenience, and maybe some padded leather or neoprene on the board.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

I like the idea of straps. Attached to post so they don't slip down, and with buckles. Would make for a quick and easy but very secure and satisfying tie. I find that the easier that I make it for her to tie me, the better I get tied. Maybe doing all the prep work is part of the submissive role?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Ah, so we can improvise ideas? I say get these for a 2009-2014 F150 pick up, standard cab with 8 foot bed, build a "stage" to fill the bed, spread eagle the victim, then drive around in reverse, a sort of game of "reverse ship's mast". Orgasm will soon follow. Can be done with or without blindfold, give it a try, let me know which works out better fer ya'.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I have a submissive that I play with occasionally. One of our favorites is tying her, standing, back to a post.

My subbie is rather creative, and she made a number of rubber 'belts' for the purpose of tying her to a post. The belts resemble a typical leather belt that a man might wear, except they were made of rubber. About 2" wide, and stretchy enough that you could get a good, firm stretch on them. She made about 10 in various lengths. One would go around the waist, another just under the breasts, one just above the knees, one around the ankles, and one around the forehead.

She never complained of any discomfort. Other than the other torments I might inflict upon her while she was helpless.

R. Mc.