Wife tied and hooded..do I now risk tights/heels?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Tightsnboots

Wife tied and hooded..do I now risk tights/heels?

Post by Tightsnboots »

Firstly, hello to everyone.

I’ve been browsing this site for quite some time. Over the years, I have gained a wealth of advice and ideas looking through the forum, and have now finally decided to join, and ask for a bit of advice. I couldn’t quite see where my scenario fits, so I apologise if I have started a new topic, without merit.

I am a 35+ straight male from the UK, and have always enjoyed bondage with my partners and my now wife. My wife has thoroughly embraced pretty much every aspect of bondage/bdsm/restrictive play, when I have approached the subject. I have also indulged in self bondage and crossdressing from my early teens, however I haven’t made her aware of this, I think I like the thrill of the secret.

We’ve always had a great sex life and indulged in all sorts of role play, and the following scenario took place the other week, and this weekend I’d like to up it another level, with a bit of advice and guidance from the forum if possible.

I left ‘S‘ a note when she went upstairs to get ‘ready’. When I went upstairs and went in our room, she was, as I’d asked,

She was facing the far wall wearing her black stiletto thighboots, tan tights on her lower half and another pair of tan tights on her upper half after she’d made a hole for her head to fit through. To top it off, she was wearing a black opaque nylon hood. I entered the room and as per the note, she never made a sound. I placed handcuffs on her wrists then put another black nylon hood over her head, just to make sure she couldn’t see! After making a mouth hole in the hood, I turned her around and dropped her to her knees, where I directed her to slowly make my pants wet and then take them down with her teeth. With the hood and cuffs staying on for the duration, the next hour she and I both teased each other and it ended amazingly.....for both!!

Now whilst that was amazing I’d love to take it up a notch, as when I walk in the room to the same scenario, I’ll be wearing a pair of her highest heels and a pair of her sheerest tights with a hole for me to ‘stick out’, albeit with pants on, again for her to take down with her teeth. Hopefully, I would intercept her worn tights from the wash basket after work on Friday and wear those ones!! Hmmm!

The thing is, even though she’s been great with my fetishes so far, I’m not sure how she’d take to crossdressing, and further to that I think I’d like to keep it as a taboo...for now.

So I’d like advice from anyone about how to get really close to her and maybe even her touching me, without realising what secret I’m hiding from her hooded face.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received and if at all possible included in our scenario on Saturday or Sunday, and I’ll obviously post on here, how it goes, if anyone would be interested. I’d just love her not to know that I’m wearing her heels and clad in her tights when she’s in breathing/touching distance. Although she may think that I’m 4 inches taller but I think that’ll be a massive thrill as she wouldn’t be able work out how.

Thanks again

Tightsnboots x
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Wife tied and hooded..do I now risk tights/heels?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Tightsnboots. Look forward to posting with you. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Tightsnboots

Post by Tightsnboots »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Tightsnboots. Look forward to posting with you. Shan'
Thanks Shan’ cheers for the welcome!

Look forward to sharing ideas aswell.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Tightsnboots
She must be blindfolded in the room, hands tied behind her back. Then you enter with certain men's clothing on. She must then guess what you are wearing, but she may only use her nose to touch you.
Afterwards, you can mix in some women's clothing or high heels.
If she guesses correctly, she may remove the clothing with her mouth. She must have undressed you within a certain time.
Or you can compete to see who has been fastest. The condition is that you are both allowed to wear exactly 7 pieces of clothing (a pair of slippers counts as 1 piece of clothing).
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Hope you have carpet in the room, I have the darndest time sneaking up on people in heels. I am a real snake without heels. I can "pull" my steps to soften the noise, but have to be careful not the let the heel stalk tap the floor behind me. The higher heels are the hardest for any number of reasons. Good luck.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Tightsnboots

Post by Tightsnboots »

Thanks for the replies so far.

Yes, I have carpet, so will be able to sneak right up to my subject, and my plan is to get VERY close to her face!

After thinking long and hard, my plan now is....

Instead of using handcuffs to restrict ‘S’ (Only 1 key) I’ll use cable ties to secure her wrists, with a padlock connecting both ties in the middle. Then I’ll come up with 10 keys, and tell her that only one of the keys open the padlock.

If she manages to find the correct key and open the lock within 15 or 20 minutes. Not sure yet.(timed) then I’ll be at her mercy and do whatever she desires. However, if she’s unable to open said lock, then i will just make her go down on me, finish me off, then I’ll unlock her and leave, thus leaving her completely unsatisfied. I’m not sure at this stage if I’ll provide the correct key or not!

I will explain that, I’ll put 5 of the keys down her tights and 5 down my pants to add a bit of ‘what to go for’ first, and Then give her a couple of minutes thinking time.

In that time, I’ll leave the room, and put on her heels and tights and my really tight briefs over the tights. When I re-enter, I’ll countdown and start the timer. I think she will struggle to reach the keys in her tights, certainly stood up, so a bit of creative struggling may be needed by her, and encouraged by me!

In whichever order she does the searching, when she approaches me, I will be stood 4 odd inches taller than normal with my subject kneeling at my muscle and nylon covered legs. I will say ‘remember last time’ so she will know to pull my briefs down with her mouth. I will re-Iterate to do this really slowly otherwise the keys may spread everywhere, which she will know will make it much harder if not impossible to get the key in time.

My theory is, even though she will be less than 1 inch from my nylon crotch, her concentration and careful movement will negate any thought of difference in my height or leg feel.

Once the time is up, which I think it will run out!! I’ll demand she gets back and kneels in front and slowly starts on me. I will let her get so close taking most of my shaft but be careful she doesn’t touch any nylon. After a couple of minutes, I may be kind and ‘find’ the key and give her her reward, but that could go either way!!

Can’t wait now :D
restricted

Post by restricted »

You state she likes being restrained. Does she like tying you up? Start a competition who could escape the quickest but obviously have a maximum amount of time. Say two hours. Every time one doesn't escape add it t the score and by Christmas see who is winning.

Get her to wear a short skirt and tease her bum (rub it and playfully smack telling her what a naughty girl she is getting you all excited like she is showing her knickers like she is doing as she struggles) while she is unable to protect herself. Tell her she is the damsel in distress and you are the wicked count. Hopefully she might suggest a change in roles as you can't show her anything even in shorts. If she doesn't suggest it. joke that you could show her how it turns you on seeing her accidently displaying her knickers. Just get her to wear a short skaters skirt and throughout the day keep playfully patting her bum. She might ask how would you like it if she did it to you.?

Ask her how about trying changing roles for a day and she dresses a s a man and you as the woman of the house. Make it a short skirt you wear so she can pat your bum every time she passes you. Challenge her how good a job she can do on you putting makeup on you but do it if she doesn't object to you wearing a skirt.

Good luck.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
blackfive

Post by blackfive »

My advice for what it’s worth is let her know first, if she is OK with it then it won’t matter but if she is not you will have a problem if you do it without pre-negotiation. She might well, as an example, be OK with CD but go bananas over the stealing of her tights seeing that as a trust thing.

Without knowing the pair of you how serious that problem would be I can’t say. All I can do Is compare with my marriage. My wife wouldn’t deal well with a surprise like that. It took a long time in my marriage for my wife to accept some of my CD kinks, others she knows about but I only do alone, and there is a list of taboos. Had I pitched in with one of those unannounced in our early days I am not sure the partnership would have survived.
blackfive