Bondage games for the kinky and the vanilla.

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
pavtron

Bondage games for the kinky and the vanilla.

Post by pavtron »

Looking for a bondage game for two where, one partner can still be totally vanilla (but willing to do the some binding) and still have fun.
We will call the one doing the tying up the top (vanilla) and the one being tied up the bottom (kinky).
(I know those are common terms. But sometimes it’s good to make sure everyone is on the same page.)

I’d like to make it fun/rewarding for the top so they will want to play.
Additionally I would like to encourage the top to become invested and actually play vs just going through the motions.

Have any good games?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Bondage games for the kinky and the vanilla.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'll get this started.
The vanilla top (giggity) will be motivated by the free time afforded by tying his/her partner.
Now for the motivation. Have the top watch some very soft core bondage videos. Fully clothed, easy to do knots, maybe an underlying plot. If it looks too "dirty" the top may be too ashamed to participate and lose any natural motivation, but watch out for anything too cheesy as well, can probably ruin the atmosphere. Without killing the mood, the kink bottom should teach the vanilla top the basic "1 finger rule", that 1 finger must easily be able to get under the ropes to prevent cutting circulation. Maybe a minute or 2 without a gag so the Kink bottom can say if something feels wrong, too tight, or may be strangling.
There's my nickel's worth of 2cent.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'll get this started.
Thanks!
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe a minute or 2 without a gag so the Kink bottom can say if something feels wrong, too tight, or may be strangling.
Good idea!
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Tie the bottom up good… get prize!

Put a prize in a timed locked container. (Something both the top and the bottom want.)
Then the top proceeds to do some restraining to the bottom.
The top then has until the container opens to do as they please.
If the bottom is able escape before the container opens the bottom gets the prize.
However if the top does a good job the prize will still be available when the container opens so the top gets to keep the prize. (And hopefully the top will release / play with the bottom.)
whomadeangus

Post by whomadeangus »

I’m in the same situation. My top isn’t really into tying me up because it’s all of her attention and how does she keep things fun. So my thought was (we’re starting small and will work our way up) handcuff me you hold onto the keys and I have to clean a room to your liking for you to release me. The top can have fun by spanking pinching kissing .... while I’m cleaning. I’ll post how it works out