Bondage fetish clothes

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
gaby

Bondage fetish clothes

Post by gaby »

What would you like your partner wear in a bondage session? Do you have any special requirements in this regard? In my case I like to wear lingerie and stockings while I am all tied up. My husband also really likes that I wear pantyhose.
TNTBound

Re: Bondage fetish clothes

Post by TNTBound »

if i had a partner, i would LOVE to see her in latex! the shiny look, the sensual feel and the arousing aroma of it just turn me on so much!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
gaby

Post by gaby »

TNTBound wrote:if i had a partner, i would LOVE to see her in latex! the shiny look, the sensual feel and the arousing aroma of it just turn me on so much!
I never had a chance to wear latex. It must be a really interesting experience.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

gaby wrote:
TNTBound wrote:if i had a partner, i would LOVE to see her in latex! the shiny look, the sensual feel and the arousing aroma of it just turn me on so much!
I never had a chance to wear latex. It must be a really interesting experience.
one of the best! i have a full catsuit (doesnt fit me anymore though) and when i wore it, it was one of the most stimulating experiences ever! i used talc powder to get into it, but when you sweat enough, every move would cause the latex to gently slide across your skin like someone was caressing your whole body! yet it was also a sort of sensory deprivation as well since you couldnt feel anything sliding against the latex when you moved.

and then there is the latex vacbed! that is one of the most comfortable, yet most restricting and arousing ways to be restrained by far! feels like a hug over every millimeter of your body! you can wiggle and stretch the latex a little bit, but you cant get free of its tight grip on your body. if your naked and get sweaty enough, you might be able to slide around while it squeezes you, but if your wearing a latex catsuit in the vacbed, you wont be able to move at all.

i definitely recommend trying out some latex! its a lot to properly care for it, but its so satisfying to wear!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Hmm, I wouldn't call them requirements, but I do love to see her in heels, stockings and/or lingerie. One of the best gifts I have ever given her was a voucher for a small lingerie boutique :lol:
gaby

Post by gaby »

TNTBound wrote: i definitely recommend trying out some latex! its a lot to properly care for it, but its so satisfying to wear!
Ok. You convince me. It's official. Latex is in my wish list 8)
gaby

Post by gaby »

BoundInKasugai wrote:Hmm, I wouldn't call them requirements, but I do love to see her in heels, stockings and/or lingerie. One of the best gifts I have ever given her was a voucher for a small lingerie boutique :lol:
I also love stockings and lingerie, even more if they are vintage style.
DIDfan

Post by DIDfan »

I like melodrama damsel in distress perils so I got a black cape, top hat, and fake long twirly moustache at a Halloween costume store so my husband can play the dastardly villain when we do scenes. I need to get him a Mountie uniform or a white cowboy hat and sheriff’s star to wear when he becomes my hero to save me.

I myself have a thing for silk scarves. Whether I’m doing self-bondage or doing it with my husband I imagine I’m the sweet, innocent melodrama heroine and wear square silk scarves:
- one folded diagonally over my hair tied beneath my chin
- one folded diagonally around my neck tied in front or to the side
- sometimes one around my shoulders like a shawl
- one clutched in my hand like a handkerchief. You can always count on a sweet, innocent melodrama heroine to weep with fright when in the dastardly villain’s clutches and need a handkerchief until she’s tied up and can’t move her hands to her face. I also use it to tend to my hero’s wounds that he got while bravely fighting the villain to save me.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That's got me running an old B&W silent movie in my mind, flickering on screen, complete with dings and scratches plus the theatre's pianist off to the side playing the movie's mood-setting score. 8)

Now that's putting an imagination to good use! :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
DIDfan

Post by DIDfan »

Jenny, that’s exactly how it plays out in my head. It’s so much more exciting if I feel like I’m in a silent movie. I do have some silent movie music (‘Tied to the Rails”, “Dirty Work at the Crossroads”) that I play sometimes to help with the atmosphere. I always imagine the camera focusing close-up on my husband when he twirls his moustache as he taunts me. And I imagine it focusing on me as I struggle against the ropes on the imaginary rails. And even when I’m by myself I act out the opening where the villain is capturing me and I’m cowering before him with the back of my hand to my forehead fluttering my eyelashes fearfully or crying into my silk scarf. Bondage is only exciting for me if I really feel like I’m in a silent movie or melodrama so I do everything I can to set it up for that. I just need an awesome old-time dress to wear, maybe like the one Glenn Close wore in the movie Maxie in the scene where she’s playing a damsel tied to the tracks for a commercial (that is a fun scene - the movie is on YouTube for free viewing and the scene is around 1 hour 7 minutes in. Sadly there’s no moustache-twirling villain in it as she starts the scene tied to the tracks). If I could have a dress like that and my husband was tying me up in his cape and top hat and I was playing the music I’d feel completely like I was in a silent movie melodrama.
gaby

Post by gaby »

DIDfan wrote:I like melodrama damsel in distress perils so I got a black cape, top hat, and fake long twirly moustache at a Halloween costume store so my husband can play the dastardly villain when we do scenes. I need to get him a Mountie uniform or a white cowboy hat and sheriff’s star to wear when he becomes my hero to save me.
That's a good idea. I'll try to disguise my husband too (I must convince him first :rofl: )

I also like to play DID games but not as elaborate as yours. :D