Real life bondage torture video unwilling victim - evil

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
TdAdvtrs

Real life bondage torture video unwilling victim - evil

Post by TdAdvtrs »

I saw this a few weeks ago and it disgusted me and I really felt horrible for the victim.

I thought about that time I had a panic attack in bondage, we were just playing my partner had me chained feet to one pole hands over my head to the other, very little room to move and went upstairs to do stuff wile I expected just struggle... be in it, wait for her to come back and some fun... And why that time but I had a nasty panic and called for help.

Warning this video is extremely disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9OZAoooF9E

This woman young must have severe PTSD now. I just remember how I could not wait for the 30 seconds It took to know my partner was coming to get me the time I panicked. These people didn't care what their victim was going through.

Doing this to someone not into it, this is evil.

Debating on the post button, put this womans nightmare on a fetish forum ? Seems wrong.

I found it in a comment section myself, its public 40,000 views.

Well the people who made it want it to go viral to help her by exposing this abuse so I am posting it.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Real life bondage torture video unwilling victim - evil

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome back, Td.
I for one, would never condone non consensual acts of bondage, and I have observed that Bound Anna is no haven for those who would. I welcome your post as a reminder of how the other half of the world feels about this sort of thing.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That's disgusting indeed... :x

Anyone who took part in this horror should be severely punished. And sued into next week.

Or give me five minutes with them... :whip:

Jenny really angry.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:That's disgusting indeed... :x
Or give me five minutes with them... :whip:
You may have them for hours. :whip:
They deserve it. :evil:
Last edited by kinbaku on 11 Jan 2020, 14:11, edited 4 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

I watched it again, and NO!! Bad cops! Bad. She needs therapy not punishment, and you guys are not qualified. Think about what you are doing. No one deserves that. I don't even care about her "crime", whatever it was, anymore.
That's off my chest. I think it's really important to establish a safe word or gesture, or use "traffic lights" to keep a beautiful expression safe and enjoyable. As Td said, even a consensual experience can become uncomfortable, without warning at times, and can ruin a relationship. Done wrong, BDSM can place unexplainable distance between 2 people. Please, always communicate. Use words, signals, gestures for subs, and doms, always be on the look out for signs that it is time to stop. I don't want to watch another of these videos. Turned a beautiful thing ugly.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

Looks like I added 250 views so far, maybe a lawyer will view it and donate their time to this or something.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
sonik

Post by sonik »

I could not finish watching the video, I feel very bad right now. No one should go through that, it's inhuman. They should punish all the police who intervened.
Shannon SteelSlave

sonik wrote:I could not finish watching the video, I feel very bad right now. No one should go through that, it's inhuman. They should punish all the police who intervened.
Why let THEY punish the police? WE can do a better job here. But no, WE are better than those police, in more ways than one.
👠👠
sonik

Post by sonik »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
sonik wrote:I could not finish watching the video, I feel very bad right now. No one should go through that, it's inhuman. They should punish all the police who intervened.
Why let THEY punish the police? WE can do a better job here. But no, WE are better than those police, in more ways than one.
You are absolutely right, we are much better than the cops
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I watched it again, and NO!! Bad cops! Bad. She needs therapy not punishment, and you guys are not qualified. Think about what you are doing. No one deserves that. I don't even care about her "crime", whatever it was, anymore.
That's off my chest. I think it's really important to establish a safe word or gesture, or use "traffic lights" to keep a beautiful expression safe and enjoyable. As Td said, even a consensual experience can become uncomfortable, without warning at times, and can ruin a relationship. Done wrong, BDSM can place unexplainable distance between 2 people. Please, always communicate. Use words, signals, gestures for subs, and doms, always be on the look out for signs that it is time to stop. I don't want to watch another of these videos. Turned a beautiful thing ugly.
The problem is, they are not cops! They're "prison/correctional officers". They simply don't understand how to deal with this woman, so they go "let's just tie her to a bed and keep her out of the way". It's clear they've never received any training on how to safely restrain a person if such were required. I mean, that position in and off itself is pure torture after a while, making it that tight serves no purpose other than showing pure indifference to the poor womans well being.

*Rant on the US legal and prison system removed since this is not the place for such*

That video just made me so unspeakably angry :evil: , yes people with mental health issues can be difficult to deal with (especially if you've never encountered such people before) but how is this a way to treat ANY human being... How do they even begin to justify this to themselves. :facepalm: So many questions, so many bad and evil thoughts on what I think should be done to/with these people. Losing their jobs would be a first step..
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

I know they are not police officers, who need to think much more quickly in the field, and can not imagine such continued cruelty from police. I don't know the actual rank/title/responsibility of everyone involved there, afraid I was too upset to care. Human is the thing they all are or are presumed to be. Someone should have moved away from this situation to alert a proper human who could then have neutralized the situation properly. They are all guilty.
I have watched it a few times to try and see anything that qualifies the action, and just can't. If those "cops" can receive no sympathy from a bondage community, which I assume is the point to posting this here, then no one will sympathize. I hope the victim and her family receive enough money to put this behind them. I have no idea how to pay for the new trauma created here.
I may never view the spread eagle position the same way again.
👠👠