What do you think?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Cuffed2020

What do you think?

Post by Cuffed2020 »

Foot Stretcher Professional Ballet
Attachments
Foot-Stretcher-Professional-Ballet-Tutu-Tool-Wod-Arch-Classical-Ballet-Foot-Stretch-for-Dancer-Device-Instep.jpg
Gregovic

Re: What do you think?

Post by Gregovic »

I've only seen them on offer for prices that to me are way too expensive for what is in effect a sculpted plank of wood. While the idea is interesting I doubt it'd work unless you already have a very large range of flexibility. It would be very easy to over stretch and damage muscles and tendons with that sort of device.

Not saying you shouldn't try it, just be careful. :wink: It would certainly be effective in immobilising you if you've got one strapped to each leg.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Cuffed2020.
Do you expect to walk with that on? It looks like it was meant to be strapped onto the arch and carefully used as a lever to stretch. As a Martial Artist, I highly recommend warming up the limb and stretching in a warm room.
If you are planning to walk on it, it would make a nice peg leg for a pirate costume. Arrrgh! Shiver those timbers careful like, or ya' won't even be able to walk me plank.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Arrrr... me hear pirate lingo in here... I see ye scalawags are up to something again... :mrgreen:

Nice piece of kit. What Shannon wrote about its use is exactly that - it's intended as a manual stretching device that can be used even when the leg is straight (by coincidence, the actual "en pointe" position). Training implies repeated practice over a long period (like tightlacing... :hi: ). And doing warmup exercises with one's ankles is a must before strapping those babies on. Use them with care and you'll be prancing around in ballet boots :drool: soon.

Needless to say, before prancing in ballet boots, it's highly recommended to start with just walking and work up from there.

Lots of potential for face-plants... :shock:

Jenny.

(wearing a nice tight corset with those sexy ballet boots is even better)
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It just donned on me, I do this stretch everyday without that paddle. I put my back to a window, rest my instep on the sill, and lean back. For additional stretch, I sit on my heel.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Cuffed2020

Post by Cuffed2020 »

Gregovic wrote:I've only seen them on offer for prices that to me are way too expensive for what is in effect a sculpted plank of wood. While the idea is interesting I doubt it'd work unless you already have a very large range of flexibility. It would be very easy to over stretch and damage muscles and tendons with that sort of device.

Not saying you shouldn't try it, just be careful. :wink: It would certainly be effective in immobilising you if you've got one strapped to each leg.
Thank you )
Cuffed2020

Post by Cuffed2020 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Cuffed2020.
Do you expect to walk with that on? It looks like it was meant to be strapped onto the arch and carefully used as a lever to stretch. As a Martial Artist, I highly recommend warming up the limb and stretching in a warm room.
If you are planning to walk on it, it would make a nice peg leg for a pirate costume. Arrrgh! Shiver those timbers careful like, or ya' won't even be able to walk me plank.
Thnk you ! I woild like to try it . Not sure that I can walk on it) Practice only practice)
lj

Post by lj »

happened to see something similar to the OP's version on FetLife, by Lew Robens IIRC.

Basically it was a metal bar, perhaps aluminium, about 40mm x 7mm, long enough to go from just abobe the toe base on top of the foot, up to just below the knee, and held in place by three straps, one around the leg near the top, one around the ankle and the last around the sole of the foot. The metal had a slight bend to relax the tension across the top of the ankle, but otherwise the entire lower leg was held stiff, and the person had to walk on the balls of the feet, on tip-toe.

Probably not hard to make
be a switch, double the fun :-)