Bondage with my wife

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Dieselman966

Bondage with my wife

Post by Dieselman966 »

Inwas wondering what some good scenarios would be while my wife is tied up? I would really like for her to be the dominant one but she isn't in to that. I was going to incorporate some selfbondage into the scenario with her. But in would like to be able to interact with her still. She doesn't mind light nipple clamps and some light bondage. Some example for here would be a light hogtied, hands to her ankles, hands behind her, blindfolds, hands above here. Spreader bars. Nothing to strenuous for her. What are some ways to tie my self up with her?
lj

Re: Bondage with my wife

Post by lj »

It isn't easy setting up a double-bondage scene if you are part of it.

I have been in a double-bondage scene, set up by others, and been the setter in another.

The first involved me being tied, face down on the floor, knees bent, feet up, tied to a lady in a mirror image position. We were joind by rope at knees and ankles, then a sort of loose hog-tie linking hands and arms. The game was to see who could escape first, the prize being to give the loser a flogging. I won, mainly by cheating as I could see a way of applying tension to her ropes whilst loosening mine.

The second involved a much more complex arrangement using a cubic frame, but could be done with any two anchor points. The man and woman were both standing spread-eagled, and linked using cord attached to his balls and her breasts, so if one moved, the other felt the result :shock:

Both of these could be adapted for the OP's use. The first is basically a bondage scene, the second is predicament bondage. Just remember to have a good and easy release in the form of good quality cutters - I have always used the type used in emergency/paramedic/first aid which are designed to grip and cut quite thick clothing as well as ropes.

The predicament scene is probably the way to go, setting things so one pays a penalty as a result of something the other does.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Diesel? (If a little late)
Thanks for that scene, LJ. I knew it would have been tough for me to answer, but I had no idea.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Dieselman966

Post by Dieselman966 »

lj wrote:It isn't easy setting up a double-bondage scene if you are part of it.

I have been in a double-bondage scene, set up by others, and been the setter in another.

The first involved me being tied, face down on the floor, knees bent, feet up, tied to a lady in a mirror image position. We were joind by rope at knees and ankles, then a sort of loose hog-tie linking hands and arms. The game was to see who could escape first, the prize being to give the loser a flogging. I won, mainly by cheating as I could see a way of applying tension to her ropes whilst loosening mine.

The second involved a much more complex arrangement using a cubic frame, but could be done with any two anchor points. The man and woman were both standing spread-eagled, and linked using cord attached to his balls and her breasts, so if one moved, the other felt the result :shock:

Both of these could be adapted for the OP's use. The first is basically a bondage scene, the second is predicament bondage. Just remember to have a good and easy release in the form of good quality cutters - I have always used the type used in emergency/paramedic/first aid which are designed to grip and cut quite thick clothing as well as ropes.

The predicament scene is probably the way to go, setting things so one pays a penalty as a result of something the other does.
I'll have to suggest something like these situations to her. Thanks for the ideas. Maybe I'll just settle for her being tied up and buffing myself up while I go down on her. We use cheap cat collars for cuffs. They break pretty easy and you can unclip them pretty easily also. I always have some safty scissors on hand just in case though.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Yongyurt.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

First, glad to hear your wife will do bondage scenes with you. I am a submissive, my wife is not a dominate, but she tries when we do what we call our Pantyhose Adventures. Every once in a while, I get an evening/night where I am submissive. It's really hard, and not fun to top from the bottom. Since I have been into self-bondage for a long time, what I do is go ahead and get myself dressed, and restrained by a certain time. One of the problems with self-bondage, is you have to be able to get free. That's not an issue, in this case because she is going to arrive and find me tightly restrained. One twist that she has done is varying the time that she shows up. I had grown accustomed to her arriving usually within an hour of the time that I secured myself. One evening she showed up four hours later! She went shopping. It wasn't like I was going anywhere.

After she arrives, she usually uses a variety of paddles, wooden spoons, riding crops, or other things that I've laid out from her to select from to get my attention. I will have set up other things in the room, like our large dog cage, and a variety of handcuffs, ankle restraints, and such. She usually moves me from whatever position that I've restrained myself in, to another one. Sometimes getting pretty creative, and uncomfortable. Each time, she has went a little farther. It has worked for us.
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

CD Tammy wrote:Each time, she has went a little farther. It has worked for us.
Lucky!