Where is Christina QCCP?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Pin4ertotti

Where is Christina QCCP?

Post by Pin4ertotti »

Hello everyone.
Does anyone know where is Christina QCCP?
She dissapeared from all resources (instagram, twitter, youtube). There is no new videos on clips4sale and pantyhosetherapy. Even bondage session are not available. Has she finished her career?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Where is Christina QCCP?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Pin4ertotti. Have you tried an off site google search for an email address? Sometimes, people might change an email address to ditch old stalkers or for new name appeal.
Sorry if this seems like an obvious answer. I just wanted to say hi. Hi. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. Shan'.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Pin4ertotti

Post by Pin4ertotti »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Pin4ertotti. Have you tried an off site google search for an email address? Sometimes, people might change an email address to ditch old stalkers or for new name appeal.
Sorry if this seems like an obvious answer. I just wanted to say hi. Hi. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. Shan'.
Yes, i tried
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

I've met with her before, she's funny and very nice. I was hoping to visit again last time I was in Boston, but yeah, she doesn't seem to be around. Hopefully, she'll be back, but whatever she's doing, I hope she's doing well, and if she's out of the domme game, I hope it's for her reasons and not anyone else's.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Rusty. Love your name. That obscure character from "King of the Hill" that Dale borrowed his name from, then had to return to town to clear up all the wrong he did under that name. Oddly enough, hearing it always made me think of bondage. Medieval bondage.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ticklemee

Post by ticklemee »

Pantyhosetherapy now has new updates but not sure if it is new material.