Craving bondage more when stressed out or sleep deprived ?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
TdAdvtrs

Craving bondage more when stressed out or sleep deprived ?

Post by TdAdvtrs »

I haven't been on this board in forever but I got myself stressed out bad, read bad, life stuff happens and only got 3 hours sleep last night and I am craving bondage like crazy. I noticed that years ago that if I am worn down sometimes I just crave for it and now I almost want to call to have someone do it.

My foot fetish has kind of taken the lead last year or so I think cause invented a quick safe way to do self bondage, ice always melts at least so far, I sort of lost interest.

Haven't craved being tied like this in a long time, this intensity thinking about it but darn I want someone else to do it. Self bondage won't cut it, I don't feel like it.

Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon ? If I go a night with little sleep or stay up all night go to long without sleep again I just crave for it more then ever.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Craving bondage more when stressed out or sleep deprived

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I am so glad to meet you TD, read you many times! I have noticed a totally unusual (unusual for me) craving for bondage when sleep deprived. Hasn't happened in a while, since I have been working and working out like crazy, but when it does, oh boy! You staying this time? Oh, pardon my avatar, trying to make a point, the original will be back up soon. Welcome back T! Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

You too !

I think I just want to be free from the restlessness or that desire to keep doing stuff when overtired. Forget this computer, put on a movie and chain me to the couch. I don't care the position. Nothing fancy needed hands behind back and feet together that would be enough ! Maybe the toes tied too or instead.... It wont stop !
Shannon SteelSlave

Did that one last night, punishment for ruminating about something at work. Wrote a thread after, that is after thinking about what I should do.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

I have to check that out.

I don't have anyone to tie me now I think I should go get some Ice and do the self bondage to get the idea from my head into real. That idea with the ice cubes in the sock so it can't fit through a loop till the ice melts I found on this website was a good one. Socks are pretty strong, older ones I can pull real hard and tear but a new one even both arms with a good grip no way.

2 cubes its pretty warm thats 40 minutes.

Interested to see if its just us or if more will report the same thing. I am tired, just doing this typing I am worn out.

I will be back on this board more, I think it got a boost that will stick for a wile. Bondage Its fun.
Shannon SteelSlave

Well, I'll stop talking and let others in. Welcome back, and welcome to my friendship circle. Meeting senior members here is always a treat and I do hope to meet more, but I have made quite a circle with those still here. If anyone has any question as to whether or not you are in my circle, just send me a PM, and I'll be happy to tell you that you are. TD, we'll be in touch, we have more in common than I can say in this thread without hi jacking it. OK, shutting up now. :gag: HHMMMPPH! (Shan' if you don't speak ballgag)
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

sounds fun, we will talk, I am that super tired that caused this thread topic. I will be back !
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I think stress always brings cravings/addictions to the fore, and the helplessness of bondage convinces the subconscious that there are sometimes things we cannot do anything about without help..... and to keep on living life to the full.

Enough deep thinking, Shan (
TdAdvtrs wrote:Oh, pardon my avatar, trying to make a point, the original will be back up soon.
) how long have you been a bubble gum addict :?:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Nice to see you around again, Td! :hi:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:we have more in common than I can say in this thread without hi jacking it
Indeed. Leave the hijacking to the experts... :mrgreen: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Sorry to be so good at hi jacking that I actually have to use effort to stop it. So, TD, I hope I/we can help you find what you are looking for here. Shannon salutes you :hi:
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
nekustetnaz

Post by nekustetnaz »

Interesting.
My cravings go up after physical exercise - always thought it could be a testosterone thing?
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Anyway... :roll:

I certainly recognize the feeling of being tired and just craving some bondage time. I think it's not just the being tired part, but usually I'm very tired as a result of a busy and stressful day and bondage is a very good stress reliever. While tied (especially when doing a strict bondage session) you're basically forced to relax, slow down, take a breath. It's the sort of thing we often forget to do during those busy days when everything is happening all at once.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Gregovic wrote:usually I'm very tired as a result of a busy and stressful day and bondage is a very good stress reliever.
My thoughts - and experience - exactly. Sometimes it can get pretty hectic (very polite way of saying it :evil: ) at work and when I get home, I need some relief and other than a decent nap, some bondage will do the trick. Either I can completely zone out and be immersed in the sensual experience of bondage, or decide to struggle and strain against the bonds to let out some of the pent-up negative energy accumulated during the day. Either way, it's very therapeutic. Regular bondage sessions can really help maintain one's sanity in an insane world.

And the vanillas say we're the crazy ones... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

bound_jenny wrote:Either I can completely zone out and be immersed in the sensual experience of bondage, or decide to struggle and strain against the bonds to let out some of the pent-up negative energy accumulated during the day. Either way, it's very therapeutic. Regular bondage sessions can really help maintain one's sanity in an insane world.

And the vanillas say we're the crazy ones... :rofl:

Jenny.
Healthier expression than kidnapping people. And keeps it legal, too.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

Not unique to me at all ! The day I posted this the craving was so intense. Just stop me, I keep trying but I am too tired to get anything done or solve any problems right now.