Weekend bondage slave

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Bondagebody

Weekend bondage slave

Post by Bondagebody »

Hi everyone! My girlfriend and I are both pretty kinky, I think I am more than her, and we both absolutely love bondage. We often switch roles, though I think I myself am more of a sub than a dom.

I want to be her bondage slave for an entire weekend. But we need ideas. We run out of ideas pretty quickly. If I’m sub, it’s usually tied to the bed, tease me with a handjob and vibrator then we have sex. If she’s sub, usually the same thing, I finger get, tease her with the vibrator, eat her out, then we have sex.

Would anybody be able to help us with ideas for me to be her bondage slave for an entire weekend? I’ll list our gear below.

We have,
Plenty of rope
A few dildos
Ball gag
Leather wrist and ankle cuffs and collar
Plenty of shoelaces (perfect for ball bondage)
Large dog cage
Chains and padlocks
Hitachi magic wand
Nipple clamps (I forget what they’re called but I think they’re clover clamps)
Lots of clothespins
Spreader bar
Flogger
Bondage belts (7 belts, varying lengths)

If I think of anything else we have I will add it to the list.
sweh

Re: Weekend bondage slave

Post by sweh »

When doing a complete weekend, you may need to pace yourself.

So you might spend some time watching TV... but you're naked, wearing a collar and cuffed. Maybe chained to the couch leg so you can't move.

Or maybe you'll spend some time in the dog cage while your partner pops out down the shop. You don't know when she'll be back.

You get to do the washing up, while your legs are tied at the ankles so you're hobbled.

Anyway... if you think of "outside the bedroom" then I'm sure you'll come up with more ideas!
Bondagebody

Post by Bondagebody »

Yeah for sure not strict 24/7. We could use some ideas for when we are in the bedroom
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Slaves are there to serve! If you are serving Her properly, you will be preparing meals, bringing snacks, doing dishes, cleaning house, giving Her orgasms on demand (without regard for getting one yourself), entertaining Her in any way She sees fit, (dancing, sex show, whatever). Don't limit yourselves to just bondage and sex and the possibilities are endless.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Those 7 belts could be used as sleeping bondage.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Bondagebody

Post by Bondagebody »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Those 7 belts could be used as sleeping bondage.
They definitely could!

I will be the one cooking the meals, walking the dog, all that stuff too.

We are looking more for ideas to change it up when I am in bondage though. We've already agreed that I will cook and do all that, and give her several massages throughout the weekend. But we are short on ideas for what she could do to me while I'm tied up
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

could always get a male magic wand attachment and a forced orgasm belt and drive each other wild while they cant get away from it. :D see how many orgasms you each can get from it in 10-20 minutes?
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Bondagebody

Post by Bondagebody »

TNTBound wrote:could always get a male magic wand attachment and a forced orgasm belt and drive each other wild while they cant get away from it. :D see how many orgasms you each can get from it in 10-20 minutes?
Forgot to add that to the list. We actually just got a hummingbird attachment for the magic wand. We don’t have a forced orgasm belt though. Any suggestions for best positions to tie each other down for forced orgasms?
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

spread eagle would keep everything nice and exposed for easy access. me being a guy, i can lie on my back and use my forced orgasm belt with magic wand to cum very easily. the belt keeps the head of the wand right in place and the bed keeps it at a good angle. i havent had the right opportunity to tie myself up and use it though, i would make WAY to much noise! :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Tying on a Magic wand style vibrator with rope is very easy to do. There's plenty of tutorials online to help you too. Random google example. Found by searching Magic wand rope harness.

This can be very effective. And very annoying (as a guy) when you've blown your load and now everything is super sensitive and you don't want to have that thing hammering away on your "magic wand" any more :wink:

As for what to do, I agree with all the other comments so far, take it slow. Have her use you for her pleasure for most of the weekend. This could also involve simple things like putting you on a leash and tying you to whatever area she wants you to stay in. And of course this could also be used to get you to go any place she wants you to. Simple punishments like making you stand in the corner with your hands tied behind your back are also very effective. Since most of your bondage time seems to revolve around sex for you I'd say try to mix it up a bit. You should be forbidden from having a climax (or possibly from even touching your penis) before a set time on Sunday evening. Then she can have all the fun in the world getting her own gratification (at your expense or even without you involved) while you have to wait in frustration until she allows you your fun.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*