Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Natybound

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Natybound »

pantyhose-ropes.jpg
...about to discover my secret :shock:

That's a fantasy I'd like to experience.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I would love to try a standing tied to a pole scenario. No option but to be forced to stand. Somehow, I envision tying my legs, chest, and then reaching my hands around back to connect handcuffs. And that would be the last anyone hears from me. Maybe an electronic timer padlock plugged into charge to connect the cuffs with a few pairs of cable cutters on ice/string release, or ice warden. Someday.....
tumblr_o5fbz1czYo1v1j19ko3_1280.jpg
tumblr_o5fbz1czYo1v1j19ko5_1280.jpg
tumblr_o5fbz1czYo1v1j19ko6_1280.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gaby

Post by gaby »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I would love to try a standing tied to a pole scenario. No option but to be forced to stand. Somehow, I envision tying my legs, chest, and then reaching my hands around back to connect handcuffs. And that would be the last anyone hears from me. Maybe an electronic timer padlock plugged into charge to connect the cuffs with a few pairs of cable cutters on ice/string release, or ice warden. Someday.....
...perhaps by tying the keys to the ceiling with a rope that reaches exactly at your handcuffed hands and then freezing them on ice. When they melt, they'll be exactly at your fingertips :roll:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Someday.....
...perhaps by tying the keys to the ceiling with a rope that reaches exactly at your handcuffed hands and then freezing them on ice. When they melt, they'll be exactly at your fingertips :roll:
Thanks Natybound, Shannon and Gaby.
By testing a scenario that I want to do in the garage I have noticed that I actually own such a pole. Walked past it a thousand times without seeing the possibility. :oops:
I just went to check and it is sturdy enough (it is connected at the top by three side walls with thick beams). So such a bondage like the last picture of Shannon is coming (with the big toes tied together). But with hands tied behind the pole. The ice lock will be attached to the rear thick bar.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:By testing a scenario that I want to do in the garage I have noticed that I actually own such a pole. Walked past it a thousand times without seeing the possibility. :oops:
I just went to check and it is sturdy enough (it is connected at the top by three side walls with thick beams). So such a bondage like the last picture of Shannon is coming (with the big toes tied together). But with hands tied behind the pole. The ice lock will be attached to the rear thick bar.
Let's not and say we did. One of our senior members here has warned me that standing with locked legs is too dangerous. You can pass out, but since you are tied in a leg locked position, you won't get blood flow back to the brain. I remember now, at the USMC ball, the ROTC cadets standing at attention would overdo it and lock their legs. I had to run up and save one of them. The Moms would then watch and spot them teetering and pull them out to have a seat, to be replaced by another cadet. We lost enough that I had to draw my Mameluke Sabre and take their place.
This thread is going to have to be reserved for fantasy. So sorry to have to turn away your thanks. And crush your next session.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:So such a bondage like the last picture of Shannon is coming (with the big toes tied together). But with hands tied behind the pole. The ice lock will be attached to the rear thick bar.
One of our senior members here has warned me that standing with locked legs is too dangerous.
I just did it. Fortunately, I learned to stand with the Taichi without blocked knees and constantly distribute weight.
But you are right, I have also seen soldiers pass out at military parades if they stand too long. So this was the first and last time. I will have to use the pole in a different and safer way.
Thanks for the notification.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:
kinbaku wrote:I will have to use the pole in a different and safer way.
...maybe this way? :roll: :D
You have read my mind. :rofl:
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

gaby wrote:
kinbaku wrote:I will have to use the pole in a different and safer way.
...maybe this way? :roll: :D
That's a great idea. I've been like this, but on the legs of the bed... :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Pictures, please. (Whatever takes the focus off my deadly fantasy)
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:(Whatever takes the focus off my deadly fantasy)
I understand: the fantasy is usually worse than the real thing. :roll:
I was thinking about sitting on a butt plug. With the legs bent, but spread with a spreader bar and a nasty vibrator between the legs that just won't make you cum. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

I am running a little on empty for semi-safe fantasies, so I'll see if I can get this thread rolling again with an oldie :
index.jpg
index.jpg (8.85 KiB) Viewed 17277 times
I'll invite someone to have a vacation at my house, to invent this thing, then put it on me so when I wake up, I'll know I am not getting a moment of mental rest for a while.
Here is the spin off thread : viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12683
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:so I'll see if I can get this thread rolling again with an oldie
Maybe that way also my "The Kinbaku Balance Board" will be in the spotlight again. :rofl:
Thank you. :hi:

Let the new ideas flow :!:
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I am running a little on empty for semi-safe fantasies, so I'll see if I can get this thread rolling again with an oldie :
index.jpg
I'll invite someone to have a vacation at my house, to invent this thing, then put it on me so when I wake up, I'll know I am not getting a moment of mental rest for a while.
Here is the spin off thread : viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12683
...isn't there a model that has a rubik's cube? :rofl:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Natybound wrote:...isn't there a model that has a rubik's cube? :rofl:
And a camera program that checks whether the colors have all been resolved correctly.