Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
bound_jenny

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by bound_jenny »

Lotharjulz wrote:The dreams are worth it though!
Tell me about it... :facepalm:

For me, sleeping in any kind of bondage is not a restful experience. The dreams are extremely vivid and incredibly erotic. :shock:

I wake up hornier than ever. :rofl:

The problem is I don't sleep enough (or well enough) this way to get sufficient rest.

It was hard enough (3 weeks) to get to sleep the whole night in a corset (necessary for waist training).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:(necessary for waist training).

Jenny.
The last time Gwrolla did this waist cincher training workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY1t83-8pBE :mrgreen: , but it was too heavy (better use https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjeYJYd ... YdPD0k&t=0 It's healthier than wearing a corset for too long. :rofl: ).
That's why we did yoga exercises and a Full Body Stretch to music before going to sleep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_tea8ZNk5A.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

A workout in any kind of corset is not waist training (even if there's training of some kind while the waist is cinched).

Waist training is a long-term, patient, persistent labor of love. It's the waist that's being trained to adapt to ever smaller spaces. In no way should it be hasty, precipitated or hurried. Going too tight or doing too much physical activity in the early months (or years, even) of the training is not good for one's health. It's also primordial that the corset be well-fitted - no off-the-shelf stuff! I was fortunate to be skilled enough on a sewing machine to make my own corsets, custom fitted to me.

It took me about six weeks of part-time wear before I could sleep in it restfully. Then I could slowly work up to full-time (23/7) wear. I started in late spring and by winter I could go out and shovel snow (in fact, the corset helped because I had fantastic back support). It took me some years before I got that real "waspie" look. The time it takes depends on how "squishy" your innards are.

Jenny.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:Waist training is a long-term, patient, persistent labor of love. It's the waist that's being trained to adapt to ever smaller spaces. In no way should it be hasty, precipitated or hurried. Going too tight or doing too much physical activity in the early months (or years, even) of the training is not good for one's health. It's also primordial that the corset be well-fitted - no off-the-shelf stuff!
It took me about six weeks of part-time wear before I could sleep in it restfully. Then I could slowly work up to full-time (23/7) wear. I started in late spring and by winter I could go out and shovel snow (in fact, the corset helped because I had fantastic back support). It took me some years before I got that real "waspie" look. The time it takes depends on how "squishy" your innards are.

Jenny.
Very correct: make sure that you do not damage your entrails and breastbones by putting on a corset too quickly and too tight.
The given exercises can be useful for beginners to train their muscles and guts before trying a corset.
Also, keep doing the muscle exercises after you've worn your corset. A corset provides the necessary support for the back, but this reduces the necessary muscle exercise needed to protect your back without a corset.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

kinbaku wrote:
bound_jenny wrote: Waist training is a long-term, patient, persistent labor of love. It's the waist that's being trained to adapt to ever smaller spaces. In no way should it be hasty, precipitated or hurried. Going too tight or doing too much physical activity in the early months (or years, even) of the training is not good for one's health. It's also primordial that the corset be well-fitted - no off-the-shelf stuff!

Jenny.
Very correct: make sure that you do not damage your entrails and breastbones by putting on a corset too quickly and too tight.
The given exercises can be useful for beginners to train their muscles and guts before trying a corset.
Also, keep doing the muscle exercises after you've worn your corset. A corset provides the necessary support for the back, but this reduces the necessary muscle exercise needed to protect your back without a corset.
Of course you always try this.
and I%27ll wheel you out to meet them..jpg
Last edited by bound_jenny on 18 Dec 2021, 09:59, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Fixed the photo with sore bum after I busted said photo fixing the busted quotes... need more butt whacking...
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sorry, Jim, if somehow the photo you had appended to the above post disappeared. I was fixing the quote order and touched nothing else.

I'll go whack myself with a riding crop now. :facepalm:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bound_jenny wrote:Sorry, Jim, if somehow the photo you had appended to the above post disappeared. I was fixing the quote order and touched nothing else.

Jenny.
Here you go.
and I'll wheel you out to meet them..jpg
Thanks to my habit of opening all my new posts in separate tabs and then coming back later to read and respond. Had this one open as I was doing something else, but kept an eye on the board index. Read this reply and remembered I had an old copy still open in my browser. So down with the crop. (Or at least hit someone deserving with it :wink:)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Sorry, Jim, if somehow the photo you had appended to the above post disappeared. I was fixing the quote order and touched nothing else.

Jenny.
Here you go.
Thanks to my habit of opening all my new posts in separate tabs and then coming back later to read and respond. Had this one open as I was doing something else, but kept an eye on the board index. Read this reply and remembered I had an old copy still open in my browser. So down with the crop. (Or at least hit someone deserving with it :wink:)
Lucky, because I think it's a beautiful photo. It also has the advantage that you can drive her around and show her all the corners of the room. :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:

Jenny.
Here you go.
Thank you, good sir! :worship:

Keep up that habit. Maybe write a book about about Shannon's 7 Good Habits. 8)

It will also keep your butt off the whip targeting database.

For now. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:I'll go whack myself with a riding crop now. :facepalm:
Jenny.
And Jenny has corrected her little mistake (drank too little coffee with the morning cookies) : escaping the riding crop. :whip:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:I'll go whack myself with a riding crop now. :facepalm:
Jenny.
And Jenny has corrected her little mistake (drank too little coffee with the morning cookies) : escaping the riding crop. :whip:
That means I need to put another target at the head of the list... :twisted:

Just one piece of advice: duck. :whip:

Jenny.
TheBouncer

Post by TheBouncer »

Sadly, my potential partner isn’t going to work most likely. I was warned by others and they were right. She never shows up to any events and apparently they also have consent issues…. As red flags and my search continues. It’s insanely hard to find people who are just into restriction play. Doesn’t seem like to many in my area on fet that would match up as a partner. At least meeting new people and making friends is fun.

But alas another scenario to get put into lol

Image Image
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone x
I hope you are all safe and well and having a lovely time.

Well I have been thinking about a kinky Christmas wish and as I you know I love dressing up in fun outfits.
I also quite like post ties. So my wish is this x

What is your wish?

Lisa
Attachments
248160B2-CC66-4359-A411-37501C9BB5CA.jpeg
7A854ED8-748B-4A24-AD12-B92B706175B7.jpeg
27C67D50-6C28-4F5F-8BFF-18CE1E6FCDF6.jpeg
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone x

Well I have been thinking about a kinky Christmas wish and as I you know I love dressing up in fun outfits.

What is your wish?

Lisa
ATTACHMENTS

My mind is in over drive :D :drool:

Mine would be a pole tie from my younger days. Slightly mobile but if pushed over on to a bed totally helpless :twisted:
Attachments
80' Pole tie.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone x

What is your wish?

Lisa
I wish Santa had left her tied to my bedpost. I guess it's my own fault though, I never did get around to making that four-poster bed so I guess he had nowhere suitable to tye her too.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.