Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Lisahs3 wrote: OMG lol L7
the singer threw her tampon into the crowd

Lisa
That was about technical difficulties. The crowd was pelting them with items. She threw the tampon into the crowd either as a retaliation, or to try to gross them into submission. It got thrown back.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Lisahs3 wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:Would you cope with this one?
Corset for Jenny.JPG
and the pillory :?:
Wow!

I don't know but I would love to try.

If the pillory thing is the same one in my picture I think I could do them both but if its one of those ones where I am standing up and having to bend over a little I might struggle.
The waist is very small, before lockdown I think I could squeeze into it but not sure now lol. I really miss the gym and I need to be brave and go back.

Lisa
A lot of us have that thing we are scared to try, but could be our "unicorn". Might be something you have seen online and were both amazed and frightened by the sight of it, it may be in your house, a thing you bought, opened it up, and faced with its reality, just put it away neatly with your other toys.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:
The attachment Corset for Jenny.JPG is no longer available
Wow!

If the pillory thing is the same one in my picture I think I could do them both but if its one of those ones where I am standing up and having to bend over a little I might struggle.
The waist is very small, before lockdown I think I could squeeze into it but not sure now lol. I really miss the gym and I need to be brave and go back.

Lisa
That one is supposed to be worn with a very tight leather corset underneath. The original wearer was Kathie Jung, a well-known tightlacer.

Here's the lovely result:
KJ_METAL1.JPG
There's something for your dreams!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:
Corset for Jenny.JPG
Wow!

Lisa
That one is supposed to be worn with a very tight leather corset underneath. The original wearer was Kathie Jung, a well-known tightlacer.

Here's the lovely result:
KJ_METAL1.JPG
There's something for your dreams!

Jenny.
Oh my goodness she looks gorgeous in that shiny corset.
So she is wearing another one underneath crikey that must be tight. It looks so much slimmer now seeing her wearing it, I don't think I could fit into it now.

I did go to bed thinking of corsets but I was thinking more about the gorgeous red and black one in the picture I posted. I would love to have one like that, actually I want an over bust and under bust one in black and red velvet.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:So she is wearing another one underneath crikey that must be tight. It looks so much slimmer now seeing her wearing it, I don't think I could fit into it now
It is very tight. She's been wearing corsets for a long time, longer than me for sure! Don't feel bad, I couldn't fit into that either! :lol:

But I know how much work it takes. I've been wearing corsets for about 20 years or so, and it's definitely a question of perseverance. And how squishy you're innards are. Some people are squishier than others, and can get down to Kathie's size in less time, while others couldn't get close to that even after a lifetime.

But I can say that the feeling of a brand new corset, snug and tight against your body, is like nothing else. :love:

(this is what happens when corsets get into the discussion... :facepalm: :rofl: )

Jenny.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:So she is wearing another one underneath crikey that must be tight. It looks so much slimmer now seeing her wearing it, I don't think I could fit into it now
It is very tight. She's been wearing corsets for a long time, longer than me for sure! Don't feel bad, I couldn't fit into that either! :lol:

But I know how much work it takes. I've been wearing corsets for about 20 years or so, and it's definitely a question of perseverance. And how squishy you're innards are. Some people are squishier than others, and can get down to Kathie's size in less time, while others couldn't get close to that even after a lifetime.

But I can say that the feeling of a brand new corset, snug and tight against your body, is like nothing else. :love:

(this is what happens when corsets get into the discussion... :facepalm: :rofl: )

Jenny.
:rofl: Oh don't bad Jenny I am just as much to blame.

Hello my name is Lisa and I love corsets :D

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:I did go to bed thinking of corsets but I was thinking more about the gorgeous red and black one in the picture I posted. I would love to have one like that, actually I want an over bust and under bust one in black and red velvet.

Lisa
Or this one that you can lock at the straps with padlocks and have rings for other things.
RedCorset.jpg
RedCorset.jpg (51.58 KiB) Viewed 796 times
Shannon SteelSlave

Lisahs3 wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.

Lisa
You could fit into that corset if your heart wasn't so big.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:I did go to bed thinking of corsets but I was thinking more about the gorgeous red and black one in the picture I posted. I would love to have one like that, actually I want an over bust and under bust one in black and red velvet.

Lisa
Or this one that you can lock at the straps with padlocks and have rings for other things.
RedCorset.jpg
Ooo! :love: those are gorgeous

Lisa
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.

Lisa
You could fit into that corset if your heart wasn't so big.
Ahhhh thank you thats so sweet xx

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:Ahhhh thank you thats so sweet xx
Shannon's polishing apples again. Better watch him or he'll carry you off to his castle. :wink:
Lisahs3 wrote:Ooo! those are gorgeous
I second that. :love: Kinbaku has quite the eye. He's also trying to woo you over to his castle. :lol:

But it would need a bit more of an inward curve at the waist, and more than likely quite a bit of reinforcement. If I made one like that, it would be 2 layers of strong coutil (containing the boning), sewn together with upholstery thread, and a brocade with that pattern over all that.

A bit of advice: be strong, sit on your throne and let them grovel at your feet. That's half the fun... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Have it your way then.
022_acs_010_bribe_1.jpg
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Ahhhh thank you thats so sweet xx
Shannon's polishing apples again. Better watch him or he'll carry you off to his castle. :wink:
Lisahs3 wrote:Ooo! those are gorgeous
I second that. :love: Kinbaku has quite the eye. He's also trying to woo you over to his castle. :lol:

But it would need a bit more of an inward curve at the waist, and more than likely quite a bit of reinforcement. If I made one like that, it would be 2 layers of strong coutil (containing the boning), sewn together with upholstery thread, and a brocade with that pattern over all that.

A bit of advice: be strong, sit on your throne and let them grovel at your feet. That's half the fun... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Thanks for the warning Jenny x
I'll keep my eye on these boys in case they try to get up to any mischief. So you have been warned you two, behave your queens have spoken. I don't normally crack the whip but I will :whip:
Are there are any ladies that want to take me to their castle, or you could come to mine? :) hello... :rofl:

I haven't done much needle work since home economics classes at school but I do have a sewing machine not used it in years. I will keep in mind that advice though when I look for a corset, thanks xx.

Well for now I will go and sit on my throne.

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:Thanks for the warning Jenny x
I'll keep my eye on these boys in case they try to get up to any mischief. So you have been warned you two, behave your queens have spoken. I don't normally crack the whip but I will :whip:
Are there are any ladies that want to take me to their castle, or you could come to mine? :) hello... :rofl:

Lisa
Jenny saw through me. :facepalm:
That's what the rings were for: to tie a sturdier harness with ropes around the corset and to pull you to my castle with a chain. :mrgreen:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Thanks for the warning Jenny x

Lisa
Jenny saw through me. :facepalm:
That's what the rings were for: to tie a sturdier harness with ropes around the corset and to pull you to my castle with a chain. :mrgreen:
Women miss nothing, although I think my powers don't work all the time.

So you were luring me into your trap that was bated with a beautiful corset. Tut tut thats very sneaky

Lisa