Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Bound Whore

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Bound Whore »

Lisahs3 wrote: So something like this that would stretch my arms and shoulder out might help. Ibuprofen does not always help with the pain so something to distract me would be helpful :(
Lisa
Why do I have a craving for Toblerone all of a sudden?
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:I have a problem with my right shoulder and it hurts sometimes normally when I have been sitting at my desk working for a while.
Lisa
Are you sure you don't shrug your shoulder when, for example, you pick up the computer mouse.
An exercise that can help is to let your arm hang loose next to you and make very small circles clockwise, just as if you were describing the smallest circle on the floor with a laser pointer in your right hand. This while the weight of your hand and arm pulls your shoulder down.
Just repeat a few times a day for 1 minute while you have to read a text, for example.
That's way not as fun as Lisa's therapy! :facepalm: :rofl:
Lisahs3 wrote: Ibuprofen does not always help with the pain so something to distract me would be helpful
A vibrating analgesic administered from underneath (while exercising your shoulder as shown) would probably distract you quite effectively. It does for me! :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Thanks I will try that arm exercise.

I will try yours as well Jenny.

Why would someone switch a Sabian off? Although I can imagine wanting it to be switched off after a while.

LOL Toblerone thats so funny, I love those but they are not as good now because there are not as many triangles of chocolate in them :(

Lisa
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:I have a problem with my right shoulder and it hurts sometimes normally when I have been sitting at my desk working for a while.
Lisa
Are you sure you don't shrug your shoulder when, for example, you pick up the computer mouse.
An exercise that can help is to let your arm hang loose next to you and make very small circles clockwise, just as if you were describing the smallest circle on the floor with a laser pointer in your right hand. This while the weight of your hand and arm pulls your shoulder down.
Just repeat a few times a day for 1 minute while you have to read a text, for example.
That's way not as fun as Lisa's therapy! :facepalm: :rofl:
Lisahs3 wrote: Ibuprofen does not always help with the pain so something to distract me would be helpful
A vibrating analgesic administered from underneath (while exercising your shoulder as shown) would probably distract you quite effectively. It does for me! :wink:

Jenny.
I actually read this wrong at first because I thought '..a vibrating anal.. what? Oh Analgesic' LOL Oh dear I can tell its Friday my poor mind haha
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

Very nice scene. I like the outfit and the bondage. Seems to be completely effective and escape proof while not being too uncomfortable for the subject. Although I am a male, and the crotch situation might be a bit different, I would definitely like someone to "do this to me".
Thanks for the pic.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

1.jpg
1.jpg (36.31 KiB) Viewed 985 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (38.87 KiB) Viewed 985 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (41 KiB) Viewed 985 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (38.96 KiB) Viewed 985 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (50.2 KiB) Viewed 985 times
Not sure why, but 1 body locked to another in an awkward position always does it for me. They have to cooperate to find a temporarily comfortable position. Not sure how they switched from top to bottom here, maybe like a tank tracks, or did they barrel roll to either side? The previous would require at least 1 of them to be a sort of gymnast to do a coordinated handstand. Gags that make communication impossible can spice things up.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Not sure why, but 1 body locked to another in an awkward position always does it for me. They have to cooperate to find a temporarily comfortable position. Not sure how they switched from top to bottom here, maybe like a tank tracks, or did they barrel roll to either side? The previous would require at least 1 of them to be a sort of gymnast to do a coordinated handstand. Gags that make communication impossible can spice things up.
I don't know how they did it, but they succeeded. Their position in photo 4 and 5 has changed. 8)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Oh yes I remember this class its when we had a teacher on sick leave and they decided to combine PE with Sex education so the students didn't miss out.
This lesson was a practical demonstration of how physical exercise can be combined with advanced lesbian sex technics.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Advanced lesbians, I've never met any of them are they like average lesbians but with super long tongues. I think they will need them in that position.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:Oh yes I remember this class its when we had a teacher on sick leave and they decided to combine PE with Sex education so the students didn't miss out.
This lesson was a practical demonstration of how physical exercise can be combined with advanced lesbian sex technics.

Lisa
When I was young I went to the wrong school again. So I missed that important day of class. That's why I now feel so weak towards the opposite sex. :cry:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:Oh yes I remember this class its when we had a teacher on sick leave and they decided to combine PE with Sex education so the students didn't miss out.
Sounds like a show from an acrobat troupe... :shock: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Sounds like a show from an acrobat troupe... :shock: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Haha can you imagine if there was a kinky circus troupe?

I wish there was such a thing as lesbian finishing school, you are enrolled when you come out but no. Just like everyone else it’s lots of very awkward feelings and bad dates.

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

now performing tandem bondage floor gymnastics, Red and Curly, doing the 69. Need a mean score of 9.5 for the gold.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:now performing tandem bondage floor gymnastics, Red and Curly, doing the 69. Need a mean score of 9.5 for the gold.
Forward! :whip: Forward! :whip:

There's only ... 330 feet (100 m) left to roll. :mrgreen:
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.