Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
JIMDINI

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by JIMDINI »

I usually like to struggle and thrash about in my bondages, so it would be hogtied or straitjacketed solo, but when I am spread eagled I feel sooo vulnerable, so I reserve this for partnered play.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Of course their are times when you don't think struggling is safe...
Attachments
Don't foret my gag.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:Of course their are times when you don't think struggling is safe...
Ooooo... I like that! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:Of course their are times when you don't think struggling is safe...
She has a look on her face that says this isn’t what I had in mind lol.

Mmmm I like that too but not right now I think too much struggling would start me swinging around and my tummy wouldn’t like that. Sunday hangover among other things :facepalm:
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Ooof, suspension always scares the hell out of me.
But she is so nicely tied, well done. The real predicament is to not struggle.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:mm I like that too but not right now I think too much struggling would start me swinging around and my tummy wouldn’t like that. Sunday hangover among other things
Perhaps you should just stand around like yhis then.
Attachments
Maid chained up.jpg
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:mm I like that too but not right now I think too much struggling would start me swinging around and my tummy wouldn’t like that. Sunday hangover among other things
Perhaps you should just stand around like yhis then.
Oh thats much better and the correct attire for the occasion too, thank you.

One is feeling a little delicate today. lol

Lisa
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Onixpected wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote: Tickling can be a lot of fun but it can also be an ordeal. I think a lot of the videos on the internet and forums like the Tickle Theatre seem to be all about the endurance or how cruel it can be. I never liked that and I think that’s what spoiled it for me. But it really is difficult and should only ever be just a little bit of fun and not the whole play scene.
There was an english site dedicated to tickling fetish, where (mostly girls) were tied with wrist and ankle stocks, and the fun was all about the feet worship and tickling. I can't remember the name tho.
I mean, I'd love to have a bondage partner, mostly for teasing/denial play, and if a little tickling would be part of the play, I wouldn't say no, but I would be very concerned. Probably, it is like as you say, the image we get from the videos and sites kinda disrupts our idea from what it really is.
Well...
This comment has been in the back of my mind since you mentioned it and I think I found the website, would be UK Tickling?
I found a gorgeous model Rachelle Summers OMG she is sooo cute and just gorgeous. She's little like me too. I watched one of her tickling videos and really enjoyed it then watched in again because I noticed her accent.
She is a Geordie! There are two accents in the world I love and can make me go completely weak at the knees, one is southern Irish the other is Geordie :love: Oh god she has got me interested in tickling again LOL.
If my next girlfriend is kinky, a Geordie and into tickling oh god! I will be in soooooooooooooooooooooo much trouble :rofl: I'll need to invest in some better gags I think :gag: my poor neighbours LOL

Help?

Lisa x
Attachments
DB0EDAA0-CD63-4970-8C0B-3CFFDDB26056.jpeg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:Well...
This comment has been in the back of my mind since you mentioned it and I think I found the website, would be UK Tickling?
I found a gorgeous model Rachelle Summers OMG she is sooo cute and just gorgeous. She's little like me too. I watched one of her tickling videos and really enjoyed it then watched in again because I noticed her accent.
She is a Geordie! There are two accents in the world I love and can make me go completely weak at the knees, one is southern Irish the other is Geordie :love: Oh god she has got me interested in tickling again LOL.
If my next girlfriend is kinky, a Geordie and into tickling oh god! I will be in soooooooooooooooooooooo much trouble :rofl: I'll need to invest in some better gags I think :gag: my poor neighbours LOL

Help?

Lisa x
http://www.fetishburg.com/videos/60595/ ... :0:60595:1 gives a short excerpt from Rachelle Summers, for those who don't have a membership at http://www.uktickling.com/.
Yes, Lisa x, for a good reason: "Help?" :mrgreen: :rofl:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Well...

Help?

Lisa x
http://www.fetishburg.com/videos/60595/ ... :0:60595:1 gives a short excerpt from Rachelle Summers, for those who don't have a membership at http://www.uktickling.com/.
Yes, Lisa x, for a good reason: "Help?" :mrgreen: :rofl:
Oh No! When lock down ends and I feel confident enough to start dating again I am really in trouble :rofl:
That will be me only with a girl not that guy. Why can't I find a nice sensible girl who will be kind to me?

Pray for me won't you?

Lisa
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Lisahs3 wrote:
Onixpected wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote: Tickling can be a lot of fun but it can also be an ordeal. I think a lot of the videos on the internet and forums like the Tickle Theatre seem to be all about the endurance or how cruel it can be. I never liked that and I think that’s what spoiled it for me. But it really is difficult and should only ever be just a little bit of fun and not the whole play scene.
There was an english site dedicated to tickling fetish, where (mostly girls) were tied with wrist and ankle stocks, and the fun was all about the feet worship and tickling. I can't remember the name tho.
I mean, I'd love to have a bondage partner, mostly for teasing/denial play, and if a little tickling would be part of the play, I wouldn't say no, but I would be very concerned. Probably, it is like as you say, the image we get from the videos and sites kinda disrupts our idea from what it really is.
Well...

Help?

Lisa x
Yeah, that was the website's name. Their videos were all about that.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:Oh No! When lock down ends and I feel confident enough to start dating again I am really in trouble :rofl:
That will be me only with a girl not that guy. Why can't I find a nice sensible girl who will be kind to me?

Pray for me won't you?
Like this one. But beware that they don't turn into that.
I pray for you, but you don't know for which of the two. :twisted:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Oh No! When lock down ends and I feel confident enough to start dating again I am really in trouble :rofl:

Pray for me won't you?
Like this one. But beware that they don't turn into that.
I pray for you, but you don't know for which of the two. :twisted:
The first one was really nice I liked that one thats the kind of tickling I want. The tickler was trying so hard not to smile or laugh herself but then I think she could not help herself. Lovely scene and I like the ticklers tattoos too. I love those eye masks too I have a similar one from a New Years eve masquerade party I went to a few years ago. Yes thats what I want a lovely scene some sexy gentle tickling lots of laughter and fun and a nice bit of bondage too.

Oh no I don't want the second one! No no no no no! I don't think I could take that kind any more.
That was me and my ex girlfriend. We were two very silly 19 or 20 year old girls at the time and we thought it was a great idea to try tickling after seeing it on the internet.
We actually let our nails grow longer so we could tickle each other more, it was like a competition. I had to cut mine though I cannot type properly with really long nails lol.
The giggling would start straight away even before we started. We basically tortured each other with tickling LOL. Well what we were doing was not as bad as some of the videos you see because we were in love and just having fun.
But us girls can be really mean to each other lol. Oh god so bad so very bad.
No I am much wiser now I only want the first video please. I still love watching those Rachelle Summers ones though :wink:

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

My worse tickle session was the first one I ever had inflicted on me. I made the mistake of asking my then girlfriend the innocent question "if you tickle the bottom of your feet does it make you want to pee?" she said no but asked if it does for me, I foolishly answered "yes". Two days later when she had me tied up in her parent's garden she decided to see if it was true. She tickled the soles of my feet constantly until eventually, I couldn't hold back anymore and I started to pee but she refused to stop while I was peeing so I pretty much covered myself in my own pee. she thought it was fantastic and it started her liking for all things golden and wet.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bounddosster wrote:My worse tickle session was the first one I ever had inflicted on me. I made the mistake of asking my then girlfriend the innocent question "if you tickle the bottom of your feet does it make you want to pee?" she said no but asked if it does for me, I foolishly answered "yes". Two days later when she had me tied up in her parent's garden she decided to see if it was true. She tickled the soles of my feet constantly until eventually, I couldn't hold back anymore and I started to pee but she refused to stop while I was peeing so I pretty much covered myself in my own pee. she thought it was fantastic and it started her liking for all things golden and wet.
Oh god that is similar to something 3 years ago. It was horrible humiliating and I wish I could forget it.
The moral of my story is be careful about what you agree to do with someone based on their promise to help live out your fantasy after.
I REALLY learned my lesson the hard way that day :(