Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Kinbaku

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Kinbaku »

Onixpected wrote:I would love to have a table/machine like this for my selfbondage sessions! :o
In this video, she enters the table, straps herself up manually, and then has a remote controller in her left hand that tightens the wrist straps and activates the vibrator. She then enjoys herself until she decides to stop. The absolute dream.
I've seen the video before. I love it. :drool:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Onixpected wrote:I would love to have a table/machine like this for my selfbondage sessions! :o
In this video, she enters the table, straps herself up manually, and then has a remote controller in her left hand that tightens the wrist straps and activates the vibrator. She then enjoys herself until she decides to stop. The absolute dream.
Now that I think about it, leaving the remote controller with someone wouldn't be a bad idea :rofl:
Oh my goodness I would love this. I have a spare room in my house no one ever comes to stay so I have the space if someone can just send this to me I would be happy to try it out for you and report back :D

If there is a video to this I want to see it although it will make me incredibly jealous of her.

Lisa x
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

kinbaku wrote:
I've seen the video before. I love it. :drool:
Same :D
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

lisahs2 wrote: Oh my goodness I would love this. I have a spare room in my house no one ever comes to stay so I have the space if someone can just send this to me I would be happy to try it out for you and report back :D

If there is a video to this I want to see it although it will make me incredibly jealous of her.

Lisa x
I have the video, it once was in Boundhub. Not anymore, afaik. Perhaps I could send it to you via PM or something. There's some others with that actress and that "magic table". :rofl:
The movie is called "Curious Obsession" and has 2 girls. That self bondage clip I'm not sure if it's part of it.
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Now that I think about it, leaving the remote controller with someone wouldn't be a bad idea :rofl:
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Onixpected wrote:
lisahs2 wrote: Oh my goodness I would love this. I have a spare room in my house no one ever comes to stay so I have the space if someone can just send this to me I would be happy to try it out for you and report back :D

Lisa x
I have the video, it once was in Boundhub. Not anymore, afaik. Perhaps I could send it to you via PM or something. There's some others with that actress and that "magic table". :rofl:
The movie is called "Curious Obsession" and has 2 girls. That self bondage clip I'm not sure if it's part of it.

:o Oh yes please!

Lisa
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Thank you for posting those.
Well I just watched the second video and I really have to go and do something quite unlady like now.

Excuse me...

Lisa x
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

This is basically an inversion table with attachments. In fact, you could probably use an inversion table and store away the attachments when not in use so as to be able to keep it out in the open.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lisahs2 wrote:
Thank you for posting those.
Well I just watched the second video and I really have to go and do something quite unlady like now.

Excuse me...

Lisa x
Same here. That is totally hot... and made me hot too. :shock:

I need to go cool off... :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

SBadiction wrote:This is more of a "do this for me" fantasy. I can just imagine someone on a cross, like the picture Lisa posted, in the corner of my study for a few hours so I could gaze at her longingly. My work may suffer though.
Any volunteers?
Steve x
that would be a nice ornament for your studio :D
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Thank you Kinbaku. I have seen these videos before but I always enjoy them very much. 8)
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

This time, it's more like "gag me with this". I love to see this type of gag. Probably I'll get one to replace my diy ballgag, when I can.

Who else likes it visually and the muffled sounds this forces? :gag:

Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Onixpected wrote:This time, it's more like "gag me with this". I love to see this type of gag. Probably I'll get one to replace my diy ballgag, when I can.

I do like the look but I have not tried one. I love ball gags but they don’t keep me quiet but I can’t talk with one in my mouth. I think some of my friends would like that. I have tried packaging my mouth with clean knickers and put tape over my lips. I was amazed how hard it was to make more than a muffed sound. So I am interested in this ball and cover gag.

Lisa
gaby

Post by gaby »

lisahs2 wrote:
Onixpected wrote:This time, it's more like "gag me with this". I love to see this type of gag. Probably I'll get one to replace my diy ballgag, when I can.

I do like the look but I have not tried one. I love ball gags but they don’t keep me quiet but I can’t talk with one in my mouth. I think some of my friends would like that. I have tried packaging my mouth with clean knickers and put tape over my lips. I was amazed how hard it was to make more than a muffed sound. So I am interested in this ball and cover gag.

Lisa
I think gags are more decorative than functional. Anyway in my case they do help to boost my imagination :D