Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
AllieXBow

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by AllieXBow »

bound_jenny wrote:Don't forget that duct tape also serves a secondary purpose once you rip or take it off - free epilation! 8)

You might also enjoy the pain, too... :twisted:

And it's cheap.

Jenny.
As a trans girl this sounds useful :P
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I really want to get back to the gym and go to exercises classes again and yoga and things but I am being a bit lazy really.
So if there was a gym like this, then maybe I would be more excited about going. Could be a good way for the gyms to boost membership and get some much needed new customer through the door.

I was looking for kinky hotels and apartments at the weekend and lol there are some over here, not many but there are some. So are there any gyms?

Lisa
Attachments
B3yQ138CMAAo755.jpg
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Lisahs3 wrote:I really want to get back to the gym and go to exercises classes again and yoga and things but I am being a bit lazy really.
So if there was a gym like this, then maybe I would be more excited about going. Could be a good way for the gyms to boost membership and get some much needed new customer through the door.

I was looking for kinky hotels and apartments at the weekend and lol there are some over here, not many but there are some. So are there any gyms?

Lisa
Someone needs to set one up asap... As someone who never goes to the gym, I would go there everyday for atleast an hours or two
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Lisahs3 wrote:I really want to get back to the gym and go to exercises classes again and yoga and things but I am being a bit lazy really.

Lisa
Look what a good way to do some stretches before exercising :twisted:

As a person that goes to the gym at a daily basis, I like my gym, but I would change it for that one in a split second :rofl:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

AllieXBow wrote:

Lisa
Someone needs to set one up asap... As someone who never goes to the gym, I would go there everyday for atleast an hours or two
Oh I agree. I would be amazed if no one has done this yet. If you can go and stay for a naughty weekend in an apartment which has its own private dungeon and go to Spain for a holiday and stay at a spa that offers tickling therapy! Then someone somewhere must have opened a kinky gym.

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Someone did.
2925581.jpg
2925581.jpg (54.79 KiB) Viewed 773 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I've always looked at gym equipment and thought of all the ways I could get tied to them. It's a reflex. :lol:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Someone did.
2925581.jpg
I like the tall, dark and wasp-waisted lady with the riding crop. :twisted:

Reminds me of someone... :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:Reminds me of someone... :wink:
You mean that person you met in the mirror. :mrgreen: :P :whip:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It's hardly necessary to tie most of the models what model for gym equipment to them. They get addicted to the endorphins. Ever seen "Ruthless People" (1986) ?
Kind of ruins my point. Never mind.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Hey I just started to attempt figure drawing as promised as a goal for me. Here’s what I got on my first day! Some proportions may be off. But I am very happy that I could get an idea in my mind on to real paper! Do this to me?? :D
Attachments
First time trying to draw human figures
First time trying to draw human figures
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

AllieXBow wrote:Hey I just started to attempt figure drawing as promised as a goal for me. Here’s what I got on my first day! Some proportions may be off. But I am very happy that I could get an idea in my mind on to real paper! Do this to me?? :D
Pretty good! :D

I'd call this "The Stationary Runner". :idea:

But I'll think there will be a long waiting queue to get on this ride! :rofl:

(I would be in that line...)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

AllieXBow wrote:Hey I just started to attempt figure drawing as promised as a goal for me. Here’s what I got on my first day! Some proportions may be off. But I am very happy that I could get an idea in my mind on to real paper! Do this to me?? :D
Oh wow thats really good x. I wish I could draw I have lots of ideas but I can't draw them lol.

I agree with Jenny lol I think a lot of people would like to try.

Lisa
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Thanks xxx Had so much fun. Colored it in for fun!
Attachments
Coloured in now
Coloured in now
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

bound_jenny wrote:
Pretty good! :D

I'd call this "The Stationary Runner". :idea:

But I'll think there will be a long waiting queue to get on this ride! :rofl:

(I would be in that line...)

Jenny.
Love the name! Gonna call it something similar. Hey there’s no reason why it cant a 2 person ride. More demand brings more supply too!
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Lisahs3 wrote:
Oh wow thats really good x. I wish I could draw I have lots of ideas but I can't draw them lol.

I agree with Jenny lol I think a lot of people would like to try.

Lisa
Thx! I think many people underestimate their drawing skills. When I started trying to draw, earlier today, my figures didn’t even look remotely human. And my ropework looked like rotten banana peel. After many tries I finally got something that took a more proper shape. Just don’t give up and it suddenly just clicks. What I did was just copy the generic “figure drawing breakdown” pictures on google. And I slightly modify it to my imagined position. You start to get a feel for proportion too. It’s super satisfying to get your imagination on to paper!