Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
bound_jenny

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote: Meanwhile below decks...
An episode of NCIS that never aired? :idea: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:An episode of NCIS that never aired?

Jenny.
Probably didn't want to upstage Kate...
Attachments
NCIS Kate gagged.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

JIMDINI wrote:
Meanwhile below decks...
Security breach .jpg
Security breach .jpg (41.81 KiB) Viewed 1257 times
A ship that is sinking, and about to blow up? How about a train primed to explode on contact?
images.jpg
images.jpg (7.58 KiB) Viewed 1257 times
download (2).jpg
download (2).jpg (8.08 KiB) Viewed 1257 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Think of us as representatives of The Corset Corruption Party.
OOooo I like that! Wearing corsets and corrupting everybody... now that's a campaign platform! :D

Though I rather wear campaign stilettos... :wink:

Jenny.
I don't see why you couldn't wear both :lol:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Gregovic wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Think of us as representatives of The Corset Corruption Party.
OOooo I like that! Wearing corsets and corrupting everybody... now that's a campaign platform! :D

Though I rather wear campaign stilettos... :wink:

Jenny.
I don't see why you couldn't wear both :lol:
Well said. Our campaign uniform is a tightly laced corset, stockings and suspenders of course, stilettos, beautiful makeup and hair. Top hats with our party name on? Oh and a cane of course.
Our slogans will be Kink not compromise, Fetish for a better future, corsets not conflict.

Oh dear I am doing it again. That sinking ship is going to come back.

Sorry x

Lisa x
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Lisahs3 wrote:
Oh dear I am doing it again. That sinking ship is going to come back.
"Sinking" feeling, isn't it? That train thingy was just a reply to Jim's "double death" predicament. Mine came from "Stay Tuned" (1992), and the character says " You're going to hit me with a train and blow me up?!" That movie actually contains several bondage scenes, come to think of it.
The ship sinks, it floats again, gets sunk, and on and on. We all do it. But we're all so cool here that it actually plays, and we have fun, tongue, cheek and all. :rofl:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:Well said. Our campaign uniform is a tightly laced corset, stockings and suspenders of course, stilettos, beautiful makeup and hair. Top hats with our party name on? Oh and a cane of course.
Our slogans will be Kink not compromise, Fetish for a better future, corsets not conflict.
Good choice.
Attachments
Zatania.jpg
Zatania.jpg (10.11 KiB) Viewed 1192 times
Satania.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Sweextaped wrote:Image
This situation is a dream :drool:
Wow I want that so bad :) Just don't forget to put a blanket over me when Its cold :mrgreen:
Also are there any more of these? Ive been through all the pages of this post
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

When I was at university I was in the fencing society and I still have my kit. The jacket looks a lot like a straight jacket and I have thought if I could change it so I could use it like that. I keep meaning to start fencing again because ladies it’s amazing for your bum and thighs.
I just don’t want make the alterations and forget so when I turn up at a club well that would be very embarrassing. And I’m a singleton so straight jackets don’t work on your own. I suppose more a feeling or suggestion of wearing one.

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:nd I’m a singleton so straight jackets don’t work on your own.
You can, but it is difficult. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=388&hilit=straitjacket&start=30
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Ropes or tape?
I prefer rope, because it is more re-usable, but I wouldn't mind if someone played with me being like this: not at all full mummification but a lot of tape anyway that lets you struggle.
I would be using stockings tho, for 2 reasons: I like them, and I rly hate tape on my legs when I need to take it off the skin.

"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Onixpected wrote:Ropes or tape?
I prefer rope, because it is more re-usable, but I wouldn't mind if someone played with me being like this: not at all full mummification but a lot of tape anyway that lets you struggle.
I would be using stockings tho, for 2 reasons: I like them, and I rly hate tape on my legs when I need to take it off the skin.

Wouldn't mind if someone did that to me that either... I think it depends on my mood. Sometimes I have a 'duct tape day' and another where I want zip ties, another where I feel like some metal etc...

I think both have different sensations on the body, both very nice. I really like the noise of the tape as it unrolls and starts to make you more and more immobile, very erotic. I think the tape would spread the pressure a bit over a wider area than rope. Also duct tape wont slip.

Is bondage tape good, or duct tape better. I find duct tape is more 'raw', more of a turn on but bondage tape is better on the skin.
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

AllieXBow wrote: Wouldn't mind if someone did that to me that either... I think it depends on my mood. Sometimes I have a 'duct tape day' and another where I want zip ties, another where I feel like some metal etc...
I mainly prefer rope because it is more comfortable to me, and it is more versatile, opens me more possibilities on positions, specially because I play self-bondage a lot. I can't see myself doing spreadeagle or hogtie with tape :rofl: Also, I use stockings on self-bondage, rope doesn't ruin them when I untie myself.
Zipties are very uncomfortable to me...and I like to see/feel a lot of wraps/loops per tied area.
AllieXBow wrote: I think both have different sensations on the body, both very nice. I really like the noise of the tape as it unrolls and starts to make you more and more immobile, very erotic. I think the tape would spread the pressure a bit over a wider area than rope. Also duct tape wont slip.
Yeah, I find the tape unwrapping noise and immobility potential very erotic too! :o
Rope if tied nicely will not slip easily too, but yea a lot of tape seems visually more restrictive.
AllieXBow wrote: Is bondage tape good, or duct tape better. I find duct tape is more 'raw', more of a turn on but bondage tape is better on the skin.
I like it both, as I said I dont like the sensation of untaping my skin, so I rather use stockings if I tie my legs with tape. Too bad some stockings then break when I unwrap. That said, the sounds of grey duct tape do the trick for me, but I mainly use tape for gags most of the time, or to tape a vibrating device in position while I am already tied with ropes. A sponge ball/object + 3-4 strips of tape gag from nose to chin + medical bandage wraps make a great gag :o
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Instead of duck tape, use vet wrap. It only adheres to itself, but will still conform to the curves and contours of whatever body part(s) you wrap it around, so it'll stay in place even without adhesion to your skin.

It's also re-usable (limited number of re-uses, but at least not one-and-done).
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Don't forget that duct tape also serves a secondary purpose once you rip or take it off - free epilation! 8)

You might also enjoy the pain, too... :twisted:

And it's cheap.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!