Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Kinbaku

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Kinbaku »

Sweextaped wrote:Will try cleave with knot some time. Also, what do u think about basic ball gag with one of the strap? Didn’t have one, so always was curious how hard to get rid of it without hands (if it even possible :)). Is it possible to push it out?
I made one with a ball and paracord. With plastic tubes on both sides of the ball to protect the corners of my mouth. Rather, it was a harness that also ran under my chin so that I couldn't open my mouth again. Then through the tubes and the ball. After that along both sides of my nose, over my head to behind my head and back to the cords left and right and first under and second above the gag so that I pulled the vertical cords back and finally tied the tension cords (arrows) at the back of my head.
balgag.jpg
balgag.jpg (19.04 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
It was based on "Deviantart/Easy Ponygirl Bitgag".
Something like this, but with a ball in the center:
PonyGirlBitGag.jpg
PonyGirlBitGag.jpg (15.71 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Impossible to push the ball out of my mouth. :twisted:
Sweextaped

Post by Sweextaped »

kinbaku wrote:Something like this, but with a ball in the center:
This one raises no doubts about its reliability. :D
I meant most common ball gag without harness, but with a single strap.
P.s. Great job with your handmade version!
I apologize in advance, for my english! (it's poor AF) :?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Sweextaped wrote:I meant most common ball gag without harness, but with a single strap.
If you have a ball where you can put a silk cloth through and tie it tightly as in my post from Mar 4, 12:41, then this works like the knot and I don't think you can push the ball out of your mouth. It takes a while to find the right diameter. That is why you can first try with a knot that you make thicker each time till you find the right diameter for the ball adapted to the size of your oral cavity.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

kinbaku wrote:
Sweextaped wrote:I meant most common ball gag without harness, but with a single strap.
If you have a ball where you can put a silk cloth through and tie it tightly as in my post from Mar 4, 12:41, then this works like the knot and I don't think you can push the ball out of your mouth. It takes a while to find the right diameter. That is why you can first try with a knot that you make thicker each time till you find the right diameter for the ball adapted to the size of your oral cavity.
You master Yoda, always sharing your wisdom and knowledge :mrgreen:
Sweextaped

Post by Sweextaped »

kinbaku wrote:If you have a ball
I don't have any, and decide which ball gag i shoud order. I like how looking basic gag and it's obviously easier to use, but at the same time I'm attracted by reliability of harness one. Most likely I will choose harness gag, because the guarantee that I can not free my mouth without my hands - is the main condition for a successful session. Being well gagged is one of the most exciting things things for me... :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Try some cheap stuff from eBay to see what you like. Then when you learn what is good for you, buy a better one of real leather and superior materials.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Or sometimes you can find cheap balls with the toys for dogs. I had measured the size of my wide-open mouth beforehand to select the correct balls for testing.
And as Shannon said, once you know what you really want, it is paradise if you buy the real things, but then you can be sure that they are the right size. Without having to mourn for a bad buy.
Shannon SteelSlave

The other thing about it is that while a particular gag might look good in a photo or video you saw, it might not be your true favorurite.
A good starter gag? OK. I hate this style because it bites the sides of my lips.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (14.15 KiB) Viewed 1677 times
This one on the other hand, I can wear all day.
download-1_59e72406-0951-418b-b6fb-d6c74ae945e2.jpg
Buyer's remorse when it comes to bondage is tough. If it doesn't fit or work for you, then you are stuck with it. Not returnable, or resalable.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Sweextaped

Post by Sweextaped »

Thanks for advices guys!
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:This one on the other hand, I can wear all day.

And u can't get rid off it without you hands, right? And how is your nape, after tightening the strap tightly?
Sweextaped

Post by Sweextaped »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Buyer's remorse when it comes to bondage is tough. If it doesn't fit or work for you, then you are stuck with it. Not returnable, or resalable.
Due to the fact that i'm a switch, mayby i will shut someone else's mouth with it, in a future :wink: So no big remorse, i belive =)
Shannon SteelSlave

Sweextaped wrote:Thanks for advices guys!
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:This one on the other hand, I can wear all day.

And u can't get rid off it without you hands, right? And how is your nape, after tightening the strap tightly?
I do get some marking on my cheeks. I think I have been able to flex and slip it off when worn at least comfortably. 2 inches is a good starting size.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Sweextaped wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Buyer's remorse when it comes to bondage is tough. If it doesn't fit or work for you, then you are stuck with it. Not returnable, or resalable.
Due to the fact that i'm a switch, mayby i will shut someone else's mouth with it, in a future :wink: So no big remorse, i belive =)
ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (462.31 KiB) Viewed 1650 times
👠👠
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Sweextaped wrote:
ezgif.com-resize.gif
Rubber anything is ridiculously easy to sanitize. There's purpose-made cleaners, or you can simply dunk them in isopropyl for a while.
Sweextaped

Post by Sweextaped »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:2 inches is a good starting size.
Will keep it in mind, thank you!
davisev5225 wrote:There's purpose-made cleaners
These come with gags, as i can see on sex-shop site.
gaby

Post by gaby »

I dreamt I woke up like this. But when I really woke up I realized the sad reality: it was just a dream :facepalm: :mrgreen:
DRcD0oyV4AAhCVN.jpg