Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
TicleMeEndless

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by TicleMeEndless »

For me this is an fantasy ONLY because i don't have somebody who can tickle me. I live so lonely, and some times get dreams about tickling. Every time it's a sky happyness, it's a true paradise. It gives me a mood for all day. Also, blindfold is missing in your picture :wink:
So, my best ticklish fantasy is here:

Five strong girls. Drops me down to the floor. Sits down for one per leg/hand and one sits on my face and hold my head using legs. They hold me strongly and start to tickle. I squirm, I laugh, I try to get out, I ask they to stop, finally i have no forces to fight (damn, that feeling of they are stronger than me, i cannot to move), but they more a very long time even dont thinks to end this, only tease and razz me. When my cock is raise up, i get from they more laugh and teasing. At the end, when they are fed up, that girl who sits on my face, make me a hanjob till i cum, and they still to hold me and gently stroke my heated skin till i get a sleep. I wake up of course tied like a star in bed, with a blindfold, gag in mouth, full of urina and in hugs of two of they. A new one ticklish day is ahead. Today we will play to "guess the kiss" with a lot of tickling...
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

How about that one:

BTW: no one was more gaggable than sally roberts.
[
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:D The great 'Sally Roberts', famous for 'Girl next door' bondage from Arrow. :D
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:BTW: no one was more gaggable than sally roberts.
You got that right! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Oh yeah, a already want it! I must stand on knees, ropes from body to walls pervents me to move and fall. Then let my mistress to put a clothes pin to my nose. I will twitch in ropes for remove a clothes pin from nose, but every time my mistress return it back. :twisted:
Finally she gives me a hard slap, grab by fingers my head and says "Stop! Don't move or you get real hard punishment." Without nose so hard to breathe... I feel how cat-o-nine-tails start to whip my chest. After 20 hits she gives me painful clover clamps, click! Heavy padlock on clover's chain. Then she puts a cat-o-nine-tails on my head. Don't drop it. I'll return after 20 minutes. :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

"If you will ask me enough good, i will remove your gag, tie your hands behind and let you do cunnilingus. But you must ask me VERY good. Comon, show me how do you love me and want to please me! But condition: don't touch me higher than belt line!"
It's just my dream: that I have to use body, blindfolded and with a gag to declare my love. Although, if you think about it, tying your hands behind your back will not be superfluous. Oh yes, not at all superfluous. I shiver just thinking about it! This will be the most sincere, most truthful in the world declaration of love for a distrustful and demanding Mistress! It must be long and difficult, i must have a lot of patience, but i have, because i really love she more than my life... :gag: :worship: :love:
What a pity that instead of her name is for now an empty space! :(
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

ponylady wrote:How about that one:
BTW: no one was more gaggable than sally roberts.
Tried it tonight. Damn, that's cruel shit! It's so hard. I don't have this hood and harness but i replaced it with 2 layers of pantyhoses and big ballgag. I can stand with it a small time. Girl's panties causes a gag reflex. Pantyhose press my nose and make to breath harder. But... i guess it is a real with a partner who keep a safety and can remove a gag enough fast. It also becouse for stand on it need to be totally bound. It makes some panics, but i think... I'll try it again. Later. :twisted:

Also i tried it with nippleclamps, and i write this, and by nipples burns :twisted:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Totally escape proof.
Attachments
This looks hot.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

JIMDINI wrote:Totally escape proof.
Also, hard or impossible to get into by yourself. Possibly good thing.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Haven't done one of these in a while. For a punishment, how about this :
vlcsnap-2022-04-22-20h31m21s31.jpg
vlcsnap-2022-04-22-20h32m04s224.jpg
Looks like a strain or pain type tie. Drop your legs and have it cinch the waist. Try to raise your hands to balance, and it tugs the whole thing, pulling down the legs as well to frustrate you. In class, I could "out plank" everyone else on the plank abdominal exercise. The instructor said "Everyone, except Shannon, rest". "I want to see how long you can really hold that". Finally, she gave up and said we don't have time for this, and made me lead the warm up session next class. Don't forget the gag.
vlcsnap-2022-04-22-20h30m53s28.jpg
For a day time routine, who wouldn't want to be locked in the shape of a pretzel, not sure if they will be back to check on you or when you will be released
vlcsnap-2022-04-22-20h33m09s111.jpg
For bed time, I wonder if I could sleep like this:
vlcsnap-2022-04-22-20h32m34s0.jpg
Waste resting time struggling or worrying or just go with the flow and accept the predicament and get some sleep. The crossed wrists look like they could make the tie tighter without having to do a "chicken wing" or arms folded, that would be too uncomfortable while still making it difficult to work the ropes.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

Nice feet !

This is what needs to be done to me when I start drinking. Just put the chains on. Dont tell me all this bullshit or sit me i a group to talk about childhood shit from decades ago to a bunch of strangers. Just keep me away from booze for a little wile till I get my senses back.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

Looks so cozy secured in those chains. I would like a mattress pillow and TV.

I dont know what it is. Hate being confined walls or bars but but dont mind chains long as not to short.

I found this website but its like on the other side of the planet https://www.bondagetimeout.com/

Seems their would be all kinds of legal issues. So many people fantasize about being restrained seems like a good business but one person has heath issues your screwed.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

That's about a 1.5 hour drive for me... I might actually look into that. Though I'm probably too chicken and it''s a tad expensive for longer duration sessions :|
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

TdAdvtrs wrote:Looks so cozy secured in those chains. I would like a mattress pillow and TV.
Seems their would be all kinds of legal issues. So many people fantasize about being restrained seems like a good business but one person has heath issues your screwed.
Not a lawyer, but I guess a signed waiver of some sort of should relieve you of all responsilbilty, except for intent or gross negligence?
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

TdAdvtrs wrote:Looks so cozy secured in those chains. I would like a mattress pillow and TV.
And on the TV only children's films for children up to 5 years. :twisted: :rofl:

TdAdvtrs wrote:I found this website but its like on the other side of the planet https://www.bondagetimeout.com/
It is for me about 2 hours 15 minutes by car, about 4 hours and 15 minutes by train. But for me it's too expensive to be tied up or locked up.
But for someone who doesn't own anything yet it can be a very interesting experience to try out most things: hogtie, segufix, chains, cuffs, metal bondage MB466, ... and all this under the watchful eye of the guards. :twisted: