Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
zixje

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by zixje »

You would keep me plugged and bound, and add more spankings ? :oops:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

zixje wrote: And I am told: Shannon is next and you are going to assist us. To keep you in line you'll stay in chastity, you'll stay in heels and shackled and we will put a shock collar on you.
I accept and I am curious: what will happen to Shannon ?
I would say I am more like the carnie running the ride.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

zixje wrote:You would keep me plugged and bound, and add more spankings ? :oops:
In particular, more spankings until your cheeks below are as red as your cheeks above. :rofl: And extra bindings so you can't move a millimeter (0.04"). :twisted: :wink:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

So this is a question rather than a do this to me. Perhaps we should have somewhere we can discuss a new kink or something we have seen or curious about.
Anyway what do you think of this? I have just seen it and I honestly do not know lol.
From what I have read just it seems that when you are put into the cast thing you cannot move or even break free. This must be different than a proper cast because I have had a cast on my arm and I did break it and had to have it repaired at the hospital.

Lisa
Attachments
c1520Big.jpeg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:From what I have read just it seems that when you are put into the cast thing you cannot move or even break free. This must be different than a proper cast because I have had a cast on my arm and I did break it and had to have it repaired at the hospital.
Lisa
if she is well bound at the wrists so that she can turn at most a quarter turn I think she will have a pleasant time. :mrgreen:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:From what I have read just it seems that when you are put into the cast thing you cannot move or even break free. This must be different than a proper cast because I have had a cast on my arm and I did break it and had to have it repaired at the hospital.
Lisa
if she is well bound at the wrists so that she can turn at most a quarter turn I think she will have a pleasant time. :mrgreen:
I have seen some pictures where the models have more of a cast on them which means they can't move their legs or arms and I have seen some where they have a similar cast to this but they are tied to a bed or something.
This one she is not tied down her legs and arms are free but if you look at the vibrator the cast covers it so she can't turn it off or remove it. God that would be so much more frustrating especially after she has had a couple of orgasms because she will get very sensitive down there.
I'm not sure if I would want to try this or not. Part of me does but it seems a bit much really and doesn't look that sexy. I want to look nice while I am all bound up.

Lisa
zixje

Post by zixje »

kinbaku wrote:
zixje wrote:You would keep me plugged and bound, and add more spankings ? :oops:
In particular, more spankings until your cheeks below are as red as your cheeks above. :rofl: And extra bindings so you can't move a millimeter (0.04"). :twisted: :wink:
Please bring it on !!!!!!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Lisahs3 wrote: I have seen some pictures where the models have more of a cast on them which means they can't move their legs or arms and I have seen some where they have a similar cast to this but they are tied to a bed or something.
I'm not sure if I would want to try this or not. Part of me does but it seems a bit much really and doesn't look that sexy. I want to look nice while I am all bound up.
Lisa
We discussed it a few years ago. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12281&hilit=cast
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:This one she is not tied down her legs and arms are free but if you look at the vibrator the cast covers it so she can't turn it off or remove it. God that would be so much more frustrating especially after she has had a couple of orgasms because she will get very sensitive down there.

Lisa
When not tied up, she can move in such a way that she pulls out the plug. I'd tie her hands up making it impossible to unplug because she can't turn around or move away from the bed. The rest I would keep completely free.
Nothing prevents you from looking beautiful and sexy, so I would rather limit the cast to just the hips. So that you can wriggle like a snake or a fish on dry land, first to reach your first orgasm and afterwards to escape the vibrations. :twisted:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

zixje wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
With pleasure. :mrgreen: I always want to help the members of BoundAnna (...even if it's just here in our fantasy world 8) ).
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:(...even if it's just here in our fantasy world ).
That's where half the fun is. 8)

It's all in there, inside your head. No admission fee and everything's on the menu. The naughtier, the better. :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:(...even if it's just here in our fantasy world ).
That's where half the fun is. 8)

It's all in there, inside your head. No admission fee and everything's on the menu. The naughtier, the better. :D

Jenny.
Thats so true. here and on my own I can have any fantasy I want, be any one from a damsel in distress to a bondage model to being kidnapped by a hot gorgeous villainess (I quite like that one)
I think fantasy works better on my own that with someone else even someone I love. With a lover its just kinky sex, not that I am complaining of course lol

Lisa
zixje

Post by zixje »

kinbaku wrote:
zixje wrote:
kinbaku wrote: In particular, more spankings until your cheeks below are as red as your cheeks above. :rofl: And extra bindings so you can't move a millimeter (0.04"). :twisted: :wink:
With pleasure. :mrgreen: I always want to help the members of BoundAnna (...even if it's just here in our fantasy world 8) ).
Well, If possible and if we agree: I'll come to you :D :oops:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

zixje wrote:Well, If possible and if we agree: I'll come to you :D :oops:
No problem. Then you can clean up my mess at the same time in appropriate clothes and with cuffs. Lots of work to do, so you won't get bored. And when it's all done, we move on to the main theme. :gag: :whip: :D :rofl:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

kinbaku wrote:No problem. Then you can clean up my mess at the same time in appropriate clothes and with cuffs. Lots of work to do, so you won't get bored. And when it's all done, we move on to the main theme.
I think the first one is ready .
Attachments
She's finished the dusting.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.