Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What's worse, standing spread on heels, on kneeling spread on rice? Never really tried the rice.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Standing with your legs spread wearing heels is hard because you are trying to stand with your feet flat so the soles of your shoes are flat on the floor. Because your legs are spread with rope or cuffs around your ankles it’s hard to keep your feet straight. I have never tried a spreader bar but I kept thinking my ankles would turn over and I would fall. Every time I thought that I would tense up. I think a spreader bar would be better and not having my legs quite so far apart. I would like to try this.if you are on a bed or the floor or a table or something flat then okay spread my legs lol.

Kneeling on rice? Oh I don’t know sounds uncomfortable to me

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:
Onixpected wrote:Or even just 2 spreader bars, for the wrists and the ankles, nicely stretched
Like this :?:
Definitely. 8)

I'll even take the extra spreader bar at the knees as a bonus.

Yummy!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Depending on the width of the spreader bar, standing in heels is doable. Kneeling on rice is pure agony after a short while. I've tried it once but it was so painful I couldn't bring myself to stay kneeling after about 7 minutes. I was just done.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I once sat on my knees on rough sandpaper (60 grit) mounted on a wooden block. Not interesting enough to repeat. :twisted:
zixje

Post by zixje »

kinbaku wrote:
Onixpected wrote:Yes, getting there, and yes please! :facepalm: :rofl:
Shannon, Lisa, Jenny, Onixpected, when is it my turn? You can take care of me all. :mrgreen: :rofl:
I want to join too ! :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

zixje wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Onixpected wrote:Yes, getting there, and yes please! :facepalm: :rofl:
Shannon, Lisa, Jenny, Onixpected, when is it my turn? You can take care of me all. :mrgreen: :rofl:
I want to join too ! :D
Just join the queue. The more, the merrier. :hi:
zixje

Post by zixje »

Sounds great! Let's do it!

And I think it's even better when the person getting treated is gagged ;)
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What's worse, standing spread on heels, on kneeling spread on rice? Never really tried the rice.
Kneeling on the rice always reminds me about stepping on a lego...hell no :rofl:
Standing spread on heels at least is doable if the spreader bar isn't too long. I'll happily take that! :o
zixje wrote:Sounds great! Let's do it!

And I think it's even better when the person getting treated is gagged ;)
You know it 8)
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Wow talk about the rack is getting really interesting.

I think we should all write a post about what we would like to happen when it’s our turn

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just being cuffed on a bed like this and tickled was bad enough.
Attachments
Spreadeagled.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

With all this talk about people being "treated" I might just have to open a clinic. :idea:

Dr. Jenny sounds pretty good to me! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

If we are booking appointments at a Clinic I want to book a treatment for the following with some suggestions about how my treatment could be done.

Destress
Relaxation
Full body skin conditioning and revitalisation
hair and scalp treatment
Full body massage for aching muscles
Finally a session of re-energising and centre of your spirit

All this could be achieved using sensual oils, blind fold, feathers, fingers nails, soft leather flogger, spanking paddle, leather wrist and ankle cuffs, leather straps, rope, nipple clips, vibrators, vibrating butt plug, bondage table etc.
I don't want a single inch of my body to be missed out and at least a massage where I am full stretched out strapped down on our bondage bench rack thing (but as discussed not 'stretched' in that sense). Then turn me over and start again. As for the rest of my treatment I am willing to explore what else the clinic might have on offer, so surprise me.

I want to walk out of the clinic smiling and feeling like a new woman, refreshed and ready to go even if I have a slight wonky walk and my knees have turned to jelly and I can barely stop smirking.

Lisa
zixje

Post by zixje »

Lisahs3 wrote:Wow talk about the rack is getting really interesting.

I think we should all write a post about what we would like to happen when it’s our turn

Lisa
So there I am, tightly shackled to the bondage rack while wearing my full chastity belt.
The rack is lifted upright, so I can be approached from all sides and because the bottom of the rack is a bit from the floor I have to stand on my toes. To make it easier to stand I am put in high heels. Then a ballgag harnass is strapped around my head with the gag tightly fitted in my mouth. A blindfold is applied. I feel helpless.

Then nipple clips are attached and I am told to relax. A vibrating plug is shoved into me. I hear them say that these things are needed to make me feel my chastity better, and understand better why I need it. It's already starting to work :oops:
Suddenly, I feel it even more: they activate the plug. And then the teasing starts: I am feeling hands everywhere, touching me slowly and gently. How many people are there? How many hands are there? But that suddenly ends with 10 strokes of a cane across my buttocks. Immediately after that it's 25 with a paddle. It hurts. My arousing drops.
Then there are the hands again. Teasing me. While in chastity. It's aweful and awesome at the same time. Then the spankings start again.
This whole cycle of teasing and spankings repeats itself for what I feel like is a whole day.
As sudden as it started, everything ends. The bondage gear is taken of me except the blindfold, the plug is removed. The rack is put back horizontally but my heels are locked on. Then the blindfold is removed and I look straight in the face of Lisa. Then Jenny appears and together shackle my ankles together with a length of chain. Only after that I am freed from the rack.
And I am told: Shannon is next and you are going to assist us. To keep you in line you'll stay in chastity, you'll stay in heels and shackled and we will put a shock collar on you.
I accept and I am curious: what will happen to Shannon ?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

zixje wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Wow talk about the rack is getting really interesting.

Lisa
So there I am, tightly shackled to the bondage rack while wearing my full chastity belt.
The rack is lifted upright, so I can be approached from all sides and because the bottom of the rack is a bit from the floor I have to stand on my toes. To make it easier to stand I am put in high heels. Then a ballgag harnass is strapped around my head with the gag tightly fitted in my mouth. A blindfold is applied. I feel helpless.

Then nipple clips are attached and I am told to relax. A vibrating plug is shoved into me. I hear them say that these things are needed to make me feel my chastity better, and understand better why I need it. It's already starting to work :oops:
Suddenly, I feel it even more: they activate the plug. And then the teasing starts: I am feeling hands everywhere, touching me slowly and gently. How many people are there? How many hands are there? But that suddenly ends with 10 strokes of a cane across my buttocks. Immediately after that it's 25 with a paddle. It hurts. My arousing drops.
Then there are the hands again. Teasing me. While in chastity. It's aweful and awesome at the same time. Then the spankings start again.
This whole cycle of teasing and spankings repeats itself for what I feel like is a whole day.
As sudden as it started, everything ends. The bondage gear is taken of me except the blindfold, the plug is removed. The rack is put back horizontally but my heels are locked on. Then the blindfold is removed and I look straight in the face of Lisa. Then Jenny appears and together shackle my ankles together with a length of chain. Only after that I am freed from the rack.
And I am told: Shannon is next and you are going to assist us. To keep you in line you'll stay in chastity, you'll stay in heels and shackled and we will put a shock collar on you.
I accept and I am curious: what will happen to Shannon ?
You're right not to let me join your game. Because the consequences can be serious. :twisted: :rofl: