Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
kinbaku

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I take my chances when answering the phone naked as both our phones are visible from the windows if someone calls around.
From which windows? Then I know where to look with the binoculars if I call you several times when I am near you. :facepalm: :oops: :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I take my chances when answering the phone naked as both our phones are visible from the windows if someone calls around.
From which windows? Then I know where to look with the binoculars if I call you several times when I am near you. :facepalm: :oops: :rofl:
Kitchen, dining room, lounge, front hall, bedroom, all nice big windows, let me know when you're looking and I'll give you a wave. :hi:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

bounddosster wrote:Good points about cordless phones are, They use no electricity so they are cheaper and greener
Actually, your phone company sends a minimum of 48V DC into your phone jack in order to power the electronics in your corded phone. Since it's DC, the phone company has to have booster stations all over the place to keep the DC power "alive" long enough to get into your home.

In other words, the power on your phone line is likely less "green" than the AC power coming into your wall plugs.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

davisev5225 wrote:Actually, your phone company sends a minimum of 48V DC into your phone jack in order to power the electronics in your corded phone. Since it's DC, the phone company has to have booster stations all over the place to keep the DC power "alive" long enough to get into your home.

In other words, the power on your phone line is likely less "green" than the AC power coming into your wall plugs.
Not true. Specifically, the phone line provides a current-controlled voltage - it can be quite high, but can also be quite low, depending on what your phone needs and how long the line is. That current is what's modulated (at both ends) to carry the sound. A cordless phone's base station still has to modulate the line, so even if the phone is powered locally, the power usage in the network never goes away.

But more importantly, a basic, corded analogue phone is only "on" when it's off-hook - there might be voltage on the line, but if the phone is on-hook, the circuit is open and no current (and therefore no power) flows.

A cordless phone, however it's connected the network, has to keep radio receivers operating at both the handset and base station all the time so it can know when a call is being made or received. It's going to use more power than a corded analogue phone, no matter what, because it's never "off".

I've never run across "boosters" - I suppose they exist, but for the most part phone signals carry a long way. It's generally copper all the way from the phone to the exchange, or in remote areas, to a powered cabinet (digitally fed). Tech has changed a lot over the years; these days most of the digital side is VOIP, but the analogue stuff stays basically the same ... although these days it's often only analogue from a device (an ATA) in your home to the phone itself, with the digital side going over your fibre / broadband connection.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bout a million years ago, the telephone company was fixing lines near my house. Dropped and left behind a roll of electrical tape. It was a radio shack roll on steroids. 4 times as wide and way more sticky. Use that stuff for bondage and gagging.
I don't know much about landline. But I may have to salt this thread with a good bondage photo soon.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

ruru67 wrote:
davisev5225 wrote:Actually, your phone company sends a minimum of 48V DC into your phone jack in order to power the electronics in your corded phone. Since it's DC, the phone company has to have booster stations all over the place to keep the DC power "alive" long enough to get into your home.

Not true. Specifically, the phone line provides a current-controlled voltage - it can be quite high, but can also be quite low, depending on what your phone needs and how long the line is. That current is what's modulated (at both ends) to carry the sound. A cordless phone's base station still has to modulate the line, so even if the phone is powered locally, the power usage in the network never goes away.

But more importantly, a basic, corded analogue phone is only "on" when it's off-hook - there might be voltage on the line, but if the phone is on-hook, the circuit is open and no current (and therefore no power) flows.

A cordless phone, however it's connected the network, has to keep radio receivers operating at both the handset and base station all the time so it can know when a call is being made or received. It's going to use more power than a corded analogue phone, no matter what, because it's never "off".

I've never run across "boosters" - I suppose they exist, but for the most part phone signals carry a long way. It's generally copper all the way from the phone to the exchange, or in remote areas, to a powered cabinet (digitally fed). Tech has changed a lot over the years; these days most of the digital side is VOIP, but the analogue stuff stays basically the same ... although these days it's often only analogue from a device (an ATA) in your home to the phone itself, with the digital side going over your fibre / broadband connection.
Thanks for the rescue ruru67.
Not wishing to start an argument and I appreciate the input davisev5225 but from what I was taught about telecommunications that is how I see it. Plus there is the extra power consumed keeping the batteries charged.

I'll admit that my first concern wasn't the "greener" factor, I just threw it in to appear modern and hip. 8) .
I just like the idea of being confined naked to a restricted space by the length of the phones cable from base to handset while in full view of the windows, I can't even move the base as it's cable is fixed to the wall.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:bout a million years ago, the telephone company was fixing lines near my house. Dropped and left behind a roll of electrical tape. It was a radio shack roll on steroids. 4 times as wide and way more sticky. Use that stuff for bondage and gagging.
I don't know much about landline. But I may have to salt this thread with a good bondage photo soon.
It is probably similar to the tape used to seal joints on PVC damp proof membrane, you can get it in widths up to 100mm wide and it is super sticky and waterproof. I once tested it by taping my ankles together and the only way to get it off was by cutting it.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Who is up for some spreader bar bondage? :lol:
Been a while since I used one, feeling in the mood, so next home alone session I make, it's promised I'll use one (a closet pole nobody suspects what it is used for :rofl: )

"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Onixpected wrote:Who is up for some spreader bar bondage? :lol:
Been a while since I used one, feeling in the mood, so next home alone session I make, it's promised I'll use one (a closet pole nobody suspects what it is used for :rofl: )

What an imaginative way to put the closet pole to more uses. You've probably already thought of doing the same with other things around the house. 8)
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Natybound wrote: What an imaginative way to put the closet pole to more uses. You've probably already thought of doing the same with other things around the house. 8)
Thanks! Yeah, that makes a great spreader bar! And ofc, there's the clothespins for nipple clamps (my mother doesn't miss 2-3 clothespins in the hundreds that she has), my old electric toothbrush (which now serves another purpose that isn't to brush my teeth :twisted: ), rope, tape, some anchor points...a guy just gotta impsorvise while living with family...1 year to go live alone!
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Onixpected wrote:...1 year to go live alone!
Start saving money, :rofl: ... although there are also nice things to discover in DIY stores. :wink:
And as I see you already have the right imagination to transform objects into the right context. 8)
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

kinbaku wrote:
Start saving money, :rofl: ...
Haha yea :rofl: but my Master Degree in Computer Engineering that I'm finishing this year shall lead me so tome heights :P
kinbaku wrote: although there are also nice things to discover in DIY stores. :wink:
Indeed! The potential is endless! I can't wait to buy some steel chains, D-rings, collars...I wonder what the cashier employee will think about those items all together being purchased :rofl:
kinbaku wrote: And as I see you already have the right imagination to transform objects into the right context. 8)
Yea, thank god imagination is a thing I don't lack :rofl: But I ofc have my wishlist of proper items to acquire: a panel gag like this (https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/6120941 ... g-ball-gag), an Europe Wand, a set of leather wrist/ankle cuffs and a pair of heels (nobody in my family is a regular heels user, and the ones from my mother are too low like 1 inch, and stopped fitting me years ago).
Thinking about a bar like this and 2 screws will make a nice spreader bar, other than a closet pole. Imagination is everything in life, and we can just use it to expand our kinks.
Image Image
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Onixpected wrote:my Master Degree in Computer Engineering that I'm finishing this year shall lead me so tome heights :P
Stop by my office later, let's chat.
Onixpected wrote:1 year to go live alone!
For me, that day brought about a severe decline in playing. Afraid to get stuck, but I also live in a house that must have started as a cave, and basically needs everything done.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Onixpected wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Start saving money, :rofl: ...
Haha yea :rofl: but my Master Degree in Computer Engineering that I'm finishing this year shall lead me so tome heights :P
kinbaku wrote: although there are also nice things to discover in DIY stores. :wink:
Indeed! The potential is endless! I can't wait to buy some steel chains, D-rings, collars...I wonder what the cashier employee will think about those items all together being purchased :rofl:
kinbaku wrote: And as I see you already have the right imagination to transform objects into the right context. 8)
Yea, thank god imagination is a thing I don't lack :rofl: But I ofc have my wishlist of proper items to acquire: a panel gag like this (https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/6120941 ... g-ball-gag), an Europe Wand, a set of leather wrist/ankle cuffs and a pair of heels (nobody in my family is a regular heels user, and the ones from my mother are too low like 1 inch, and stopped fitting me years ago).
Thinking about a bar like this and 2 screws will make a nice spreader bar, other than a closet pole. Imagination is everything in life, and we can just use it to expand our kinks.
Image Image
2 eyes like that with a piece of broomhandle does indeed work wonderfully. I've made a collection of different lengths (And plan to make some more at some point)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Onixpected wrote: Thinking about a bar like this and 2 screws will make a nice spreader bar, other than a closet pole. Imagination is everything in life, and we can just use it to expand our kinks.
Image Image
That is just the sort we have been using for years. I cut 90cm off a brush handle and painted it black for a nice effect then screwed an eye screw in each end. Two small lengths of chain go around each ankle and padlock through the eye screw and it works lovely. :)