Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Lisahs3

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:A treat for Lisahs3shots of Betty doing some modelling :wink:
Ahh thank you x

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Riddle wrote: How is it even possible? Like does not cause severe injury or death type possible?
Patience.

Nothing good ever happens from hurrying through what is supposed to be a slow process.

That's why some get hurt doing it. They can't wait for the full process to take effect, so they take a shortcut. Why? Because they think they know better? Or they don't think at all? Instant gratification - they get it all now, but pay for it later when the cows come home to roost.

And some people are "squishier" than others. Their innards can rearrange themselves more easily than others. The only way to know is patience.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Riddle wrote: How is it even possible? Like does not cause severe injury or death type possible?
Patience.

Nothing good ever happens from hurrying through what is supposed to be a slow process.

That's why some get hurt doing it. They can't wait for the full process to take effect, so they take a shortcut. Why? Because they think they know better? Or they don't think at all? Instant gratification - they get it all now, but pay for it later when the cows come home to roost.

And some people are "squishier" than others. Their innards can rearrange themselves more easily than others. The only way to know is patience.

Jenny.
That is so true Jenny.

I have not worn a corset for a while so when I got my new one I did not try and lace it up as tight as I use to with my old one when I use to wear it.
I started slowly just to get use to wearing one again. The lacing was just enough to hug my figure and not pull me in at all. Then I tightened the laces a little and I have been wearing it like that since.
To be honest I think at the moment I probably have the lacing so it only takes me in by an inch or so. I use a dress makers tape to measure myself over the corset to get an idea of how much its pulling me in.
I want to be careful and do it right. I am not looking to be like Spook or anything like that I want to reduce my waist by three or maybe four inches at the most, I just love the way they feel and look on me so thats what I am hoping for.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote: I want to reduce my waist by three or maybe four inches at the most
That's a good and reasonable goal.

Most people are quite satisfied with three or four inches. Though a modest reduction, it still adds a striking curve to the waistline.

Also, a good, solid corset is great back support (such as for shoveling snow).

You're on the right track, Lisa.

Jenny.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

pretty sure escape would be impossible with that collar on, preventing being able to reach the zipper at the top of their head.
Attachments
330767860_698975652012769_5708471359047019926_n.jpg
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I don't think you could reach the zipper, even without the collar.
And I don't think your sleepsack escapes would be possible, if you were in this set up.
Attachments
One for TNT.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

id love to try and escape from it! latex stretches a good bit, so i could likely reach the zipper, but being able to move it is another story. yeah, inflatable hood and gag, definitely would be using my mouth to escape that one! although, it looks like latex, and with enough sweat would let me slip my arms out of the sleeves, especially since gravity is already in my favor. the hard/impossible part would be freeing my ankles from the rope.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Escapology is so easy ...
Attachments
Very frustrated escapologist.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:Escapology is so easy ...
During the theoretical lessons at the bondage school it seemed so easy, but during the practical lessons... :mrgreen:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

It's also so hot... 8)

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

It seems to me the ring hanging freely on her waist is a missed opportunity.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Wow! There is a lot going on there.
Her waist belt is like a bondage suspender belt that has I assume leather knickers attached to it? I can't help but wonder if something else is going on there.
The leather garter cuffs on her thighs are also attached to the leather suspender belt, they look nice but I am not sure what they are doing for her being restrained?

Just lots of leather straps and harness things....

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:The leather garter cuffs on her thighs are also attached to the leather suspender belt, they look nice but I am not sure what they are doing for her being restrained?

Lisa
They can be tightened so that the thighs are closer to belt and the belly.
Then the ankle chain can be connected to the ring on the waist belt, which also answers Bounddosster's question. :wink:
Sort of a reverse hogtie.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Lisahs3 wrote:
Wow! There is a lot going on there.
Her waist belt is like a bondage suspender belt that has I assume leather knickers attached to it? I can't help but wonder if something else is going on there.
The leather garter cuffs on her thighs are also attached to the leather suspender belt, they look nice but I am not sure what they are doing for her being restrained?

Just lots of leather straps and harness things....

Lisa
I think that picture is some guy's fantasy bondage outfit and she is simply modeling the outfit. The mittens and waist belt are the only restraints actually doing anything. Everything else is just decorative. I do like the picture though.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I love her smile and her corset, its gorgeous.
This is so me, happy, fun and enjoying myself. Her eyes look so full of mischief lol yes this is me totally. I do love role playing too of course and I do have a couple of rather strict fantasies that just thinking about them make me blush and feel surprised at my own thoughts.
I do like seeing pictures like this where the model is clearly enjoying herself. I understand and know how she feels and its sooo liberating to be that way.
photo_series_292_01_link_by_ilovefrenchgirls_dfoujlp happy.jpg
Lisa