Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Lisahs3

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Lisahs3 »

Please please I beg someone please!
Just because these were the very first pictures I ever saw from the new world of kink and fetish. Two words that at the time I did not know at the time but would open a whole new exciting world to me. Two words I grew to love

Oh actually not sure I am allowed to post the second one as she is naked and legs apart. I had to cut this one back, sorry.
Well anyway if I could recreate this just the same I might even be brave enough to have my picture taken for very private personal collection only. I would not dare really lol but wish I was brave enough. This is where my kinky life began x
Attachments
9AA897CB-F54D-4B3A-A9E4-B6D5B9DD093A.jpeg
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good mattress advertisement. So comfortable, ya'll can sleep on it, tied up. I'd buy.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

This one is interesting to do. Use nipple clamps if you don't have the necessary piercing and slide the purple rope loops on so that they are under the right tension so that the vibrations from the vibrator also go to the nipples.Sometimes these also come into contact with your hips, which gives another sensation. :mrgreen:
I'm just not a fan of the gag while you're lying like that.
Vibrator.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Cuffer wrote:This for a solid treatment. :whip:

and this just for having seen it in real life

I think this might be the earliest example of the hose clamps combined with turnbuckles.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I think this might be the earliest example of the hose clamps combined with turnbuckles.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
What a stressful situation. Even how the foot is stretched by the tension in the little toe. :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave

Lisahs3 wrote:
9AA897CB-F54D-4B3A-A9E4-B6D5B9DD093A.jpeg (42.44 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
Here are some we can enjoy.
Recovered - 3608.JPG
Recovered - 3609.JPG
Recovered - 3610.JPG
Recovered - 3611.JPG
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Is being spread tied in bed more or less comfortable than a hog tie?
01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG
I suppose it might depend on the individual.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:
Here are some we can enjoy.
Recovered - 3608.JPG
Recovered - 3609.JPG
Recovered - 3610.JPG
Recovered - 3611.JPG
Oh so that’s where my old bed went to lol. That actually made me think for a moment.

Well I have never tried a proper tight hogtie but I have been tied spread eagle more and I think it’s much more comfortable
lj

Post by lj »

I've done both, tied by someone else - spread-eagle on a bed is far more comfortable and allows for much more "interference" by the other person :lol:

A tight hog-tie becomes painful quite quickly. A loose hogtie is restrictive (obviously) but not painful
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

lj wrote:I've done both, tied by someone else - spread-eagle on a bed is far more comfortable and allows for much more "interference" by the other person :lol:

A tight hog-tie becomes painful quite quickly. A loose hogtie is restrictive (obviously) but not painful
That’s why I don’t like hogties that much also I hurt my right shoulder a couple of years ago playing badminton, please don’t laugh lol.
Spread eagle on my lovely comfortable bed and I am ready to play! Oh god that sounds soo slutty LOL. I’m not sure that ‘interference by another person’ sounds much better but yes that’s what I want :oops: :whip:
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Is being spread tied in bed more or less comfortable than a hog tie?
01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG
I suppose it might depend on the individual.
I prefer spreadeagle. A strict one can be well...strict, but laying on your back with arms and legs spread is more comfortable than a hogtie, at least for me.
Also, the position per si, looks feels better :drool:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Shannon SteelSlave

I was being humourous about the pain of each position, but I do appreciate the replies. I have little experience with spread eagle, but some with hog tie. I do love the idea of sleep bondage, but will have to get unemployed or wait for retirement to try it.
👠👠
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I was being humourous about the pain of each position, but I do appreciate the replies. I have little experience with spread eagle, but some with hog tie. I do love the idea of sleep bondage, but will have to get unemployed or wait for retirement to try it.
Yeah, I bet being late for work because of an oversleep in bondage makes a person feel terrible :rofl:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Shannon SteelSlave

Onixpected wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I was being humourous about the pain of each position, but I do appreciate the replies. I have little experience with spread eagle, but some with hog tie. I do love the idea of sleep bondage, but will have to get unemployed or wait for retirement to try it.
Yeah, I bet being late for work because of an oversleep in bondage makes a person feel terrible :rofl:
It's really the distraction factor that keeps me from sleeping.
👠👠
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Onixpected wrote:
It's really the distraction factor that keeps me from sleeping.
Yeah, agreed. I know some people can. But I can't sleep on bondage either, even spreadeagled on bed. Specially if I'm using a vibrator, but even without it.
In general, sleeping and bondage sound incompatible to me. There's too much to enjoy to be sleeping :rofl: