Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Someone get over here and do this to me, so I can get back to work.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
chained.jpg
I Do wear a skirt with a chain in the waist band, someone must supply the open padlock.
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

Let me rephrase that. If I do wear a skirt with a chain in the waist band, someboby must supply the open pad lock.

You've probably seen those baby swings at the park at one time or another, the metal ones with a safety bar on the front that you lift
streith up and put the little kid in and put the bar down to keep the kid from falling out. Some adults are just small enough to still fit
in it. I would dare anyone to sit in one of those and have another person lower the safety bar and padlocke each end of the bar in place.
Now try to get out. You may be stuck there unill the person with the keys comes back to free you.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bound_jenny wrote: That photo sequence made me hot... just seeing how the bondage is applied is erotic all by itself. 8)

Cleanup on aisle 14! :wink:

Jenny.
If I remember correctly, she did not know what was going to be done to her. She walked in, hands tied behind her back, and was told to remove her shoes. Maybe that is why she is so calm about being bolted to the floor.
chAined.jpg
The guy was a gentleman, staying away from the bathing suit area. I don't think that was what she had in mind, and probably would have preferred that.
I'm in aisle 15, be right there.
I am sure she did know, we notice little details like being chained to the floor lol.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Onixpected wrote:I wouldn't mind having a little fun like this :o

I really do like this though mmm :lol:

I need to find my avatar again and some nice positions I would like to try. Well it is Sunday what else can I do?
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Lisahs3 wrote:

Yea, that bondage is really nicely done, and the position is one of my favourites, kinda resembling a frogtie. That's why I posted it :) Also, outfit looks nice.
Lisahs3 wrote: I need to find my avatar again and some nice positions I would like to try. Well it is Sunday what else can I do?
Yea, where's your classic maid pic? :shock: I love the classic maid outfit.
Lisahs3 wrote: Well yes I did and yes it was a good memory lol but they always go for my feet and I really really don’t like that it’s horrible.
When I was younger a couple of years after I came out I had tried bondage and I also tried tickling and being young and silly (early 20’s) I really liked it. Now it’s too intense and a lot of the videos are not fun but really too much like endurance. I liked it because it was silly and fun. Oh my goodness I was once tied spread eagle standing up to the big frame thing on one of those home gym things. My girlfriend did this but I might have requested it too :oops: all I was wearing was a red and black lace corset with my boobs spilling out of the cups lol and five inch heels. She was merciless. She did only tickle me where I liked thank god she did not take off my shoes. She tickled my arms my neck that makes me shudder she tickled my underarms. Oh my nipples my poor nipples I couldn’t help but giggle and shake my boobs trying to keep them away from her. We were both in complete hysterics. She then moved down to my legs and tickled me all over them I couldn’t move I couldn’t even bend my knees much. Then she slowly tickled me too orgasm. That was super sexy but so so bad! Oh my god that was crazy. I could not even close my legs enough to bring my thighs together. She gleefully tormented me for ages!
I only thank my lucky stars she did not try to tickle my bum. At this time I didn’t even know how ticklish that little intimate part of me is. If she had tickled me there I would have screamed the house down.
It’s just too too much that and my feet but I hate anything other than a foot massage and even then I can’t relax.
Now I would prefer the other picture please being tied to the bed kneeling down that looks fun. Oh and a nice spanking too just enough to warm my behind like in my maid picture :wink:
Gosh, reading this, it reinforces my idea that I would be terrified of tickle play. I'm ticklish all over my body, and can't withstand it, not even for 5 seconds :rofl: Imagine an entire session :shock:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Onixpected wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:

Yea, that bondage is really nicely done, and the position is one of my favourites, kinda resembling a frogtie. That's why I posted it :) Also, outfit looks nice.
Lisahs3 wrote: I need to find my avatar again and some nice positions I would like to try. Well it is Sunday what else can I do?
Yea, where's your classic maid pic? :shock: I love the classic maid outfit.
Lisahs3 wrote: Well yes I did and yes it was a good memory lol but they always go for my feet and I really really don’t like that it’s horrible.
When I was younger a couple of years after I came out I had tried bondage and I also tried tickling and being young and silly (early 20’s) I really liked it. Now it’s too intense and a lot of the videos are not fun but really too much like endurance. I liked it because it was silly and fun. Oh my goodness I was once tied spread eagle standing up to the big frame thing on one of those home gym things. My girlfriend did this but I might have requested it too :oops: all I was wearing was a red and black lace corset with my boobs spilling out of the cups lol and five inch heels. She was merciless. She did only tickle me where I liked thank god she did not take off my shoes. She tickled my arms my neck that makes me shudder she tickled my underarms. Oh my nipples my poor nipples I couldn’t help but giggle and shake my boobs trying to keep them away from her. We were both in complete hysterics. She then moved down to my legs and tickled me all over them I couldn’t move I couldn’t even bend my knees much. Then she slowly tickled me too orgasm. That was super sexy but so so bad! Oh my god that was crazy. I could not even close my legs enough to bring my thighs together. She gleefully tormented me for ages!
I only thank my lucky stars she did not try to tickle my bum. At this time I didn’t even know how ticklish that little intimate part of me is. If she had tickled me there I would have screamed the house down.
It’s just too too much that and my feet but I hate anything other than a foot massage and even then I can’t relax.
Now I would prefer the other picture please being tied to the bed kneeling down that looks fun. Oh and a nice spanking too just enough to warm my behind like in my maid picture :wink:
Gosh, reading this, it reinforces my idea that I would be terrified of tickle play. I'm ticklish all over my body, and can't withstand it, not even for 5 seconds :rofl: Imagine an entire session :shock:
Tickling can be a lot of fun but it can also be an ordeal. I think a lot of the videos on the internet and forums like the Tickle Theatre seem to be all about the endurance or how cruel it can be. I never liked that and I think that’s what spoiled it for me. But it really is difficult and should only ever be just a little bit of fun and not the whole play scene.

I do love my maids dress and how sexy and girlie and fun it is. I first tried it for a fancy dress party. Three of my friends and I went in different costumes but really they all looked the same. We had the classic nurse, a cherry maid which was like a French maid but instead of black the dress was red with white puff sleeves and apron with a little cherry motif, we had a pirate girl which was the same dress without the apron and it was all black with gold detail on a little waist coat and long organza sleeves then there was me in my French maids dress. We all wore stockings and suspenders of course with a very frilly underskirt to puff out our skirts and provide a little modesty because those skirts on our dresses were super short. Oh and heels too. Lol we got a lot of attention that night oh was such a fun night :)
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Lisahs3 wrote: Tickling can be a lot of fun but it can also be an ordeal. I think a lot of the videos on the internet and forums like the Tickle Theatre seem to be all about the endurance or how cruel it can be. I never liked that and I think that’s what spoiled it for me. But it really is difficult and should only ever be just a little bit of fun and not the whole play scene.
There was an english site dedicated to tickling fetish, where (mostly girls) were tied with wrist and ankle stocks, and the fun was all about the feet worship and tickling. I can't remember the name tho.
I mean, I'd love to have a bondage partner, mostly for teasing/denial play, and if a little tickling would be part of the play, I wouldn't say no, but I would be very concerned. Probably, it is like as you say, the image we get from the videos and sites kinda disrupts our idea from what it really is.
Lisahs3 wrote: I do love my maids dress and how sexy and girlie and fun it is. I first tried it for a fancy dress party. Three of my friends and I went in different costumes but really they all looked the same. We had the classic nurse, a cherry maid which was like a French maid but instead of black the dress was red with white puff sleeves and apron with a little cherry motif, we had a pirate girl which was the same dress without the apron and it was all black with gold detail on a little waist coat and long organza sleeves then there was me in my French maids dress. We all wore stockings and suspenders of course with a very frilly underskirt to puff out our skirts and provide a little modesty because those skirts on our dresses were super short. Oh and heels too. Lol we got a lot of attention that night oh was such a fun night :)
Yea, I can get why you three got a lot of attention that night. I would notice too for sure :rofl:
The heels and the stockings, perfect combo.
If I ever buy a french maid costume pieces outside of the internet (e.g: in a local store) it would be at the Carnival season, then I have an "excuse" to give if the cashier finds it weird :P It's for a party XD.... It worked when I got some pairs of stockings/pantyhose.
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Onixpected wrote: Probably, it is like as you say, the image we get from the videos and sites kinda disrupts our idea from what it really is.
It has been a while since I believe anything I saw on the Phillips Magnet-Box television set programmes, and have always questioned anything from the internet. I have no trouble believing all of your anecdotes.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Cuffer

Post by Cuffer »

This for a solid treatment. :whip:

and this just for having seen it in real life

pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Can I just say this is my favorite thread right now. ;)
AshleyBoots

Post by AshleyBoots »

20210629_234332.jpg
Just add some high heeled boots, maybe a spreaderbar :whip:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Cuffer wrote:This for a solid treatment. :whip:

And this with the nice little kitty cat from picture 05.jpg at viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11107&start=450#p100419
vgslboy

Post by vgslboy »

Wow picture perfect
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

pavtron wrote:Can I just say this is my favorite thread right now. ;)
Not suprising, the thread just keeps evolving. It's amazing the amount of stuff it's found :o

A nice and tight balltie, why not? With the same outfit, collar included. Leave me like this for a while, as pre-session.