Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Natybound

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Natybound »

Onixpected wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Onixpected wrote:...1 year to go live alone!
Start saving money, :rofl: ...
Haha yea :rofl: but my Master Degree in Computer Engineering that I'm finishing this year shall lead me so tome heights :P

Image Image
With your imagination and your degree I can see you inventing more sophisticated things soon and today's will seem like something from the stone age. :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Natybound wrote:With your imagination and your degree I can see you inventing more sophisticated things soon and today's will seem like something from the stone age. :rofl:
The stone age, well strictly speaking the iron age, gave us Stonehenge and it is still around nearly 3000 years later. I wonder what will still be around in 3000 years' time?

Oh yeah, Stonehenge.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Onixpected wrote:my Master Degree in Computer Engineering that I'm finishing this year shall lead me so tome heights :P
Stop by my office later, let's chat.
Yea, sure! :lol:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Natybound wrote: With your imagination and your degree I can see you inventing more sophisticated things soon and today's will seem like something from the stone age. :rofl:
I bet some crazy stuff can be made :rofl:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Onixpected wrote:Thinking about a bar like this and 2 screws will make a nice spreader bar, other than a closet pole. Imagination is everything in life, and we can just use it to expand our kinks.
Image Image
And also put at least one screw in the middle of the spreader bar. Sometimes I use this to attach my scrotum to, at other times to attach the bar to a fixed object, for example to keep my legs up while lying down. And then from there with a rope of the correct length connect a vibrator that swings back and forth at the correct height.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

kinbaku wrote:
Onixpected wrote:Thinking about a bar like this and 2 screws will make a nice spreader bar, other than a closet pole. Imagination is everything in life, and we can just use it to expand our kinks.
Image Image
And also put at least one screw in the middle of the spreader bar. Sometimes I use this to attach my scrotum to, at other times to attach the bar to a fixed object, for example to keep my legs up while lying down. And then from there with a rope of the correct length connect a vibrator that swings back and forth at the correct height.
Great idea! In fact, I already kinda applied it in some previous sessions. Here's a diagram of my variation of the frustrated eagle scenario from Boundanna. Letter A is my closet pole as spreader bar, number 1 is a rope tied to the penis connecting to the bed, not the spreader bar itself. Number 3 is my old electric toothbrush. I had marvelous sessions like this.
But I will follow your suggestion for sure next time, sounds a lot of fun :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Onixpected wrote:I already kinda applied it in some previous sessions. Here's a diagram of my variation of the frustrated eagle scenario from Boundanna. Letter A is my closet pole as spreader bar, number 1 is a rope tied to the penis connecting to the bed, not the spreader bar itself. Number 3 is my old electric toothbrush. I had marvelous sessions like this.
Another option is to attach the spreader bar AA to the top of your bed. With one or two rope ratchets you can pull your ankles upwards so that your penis (vulva) is just above your mouth. Pleasant experience when you cum or start "spraying" after activation with the electric toothbrush. :mrgreen:
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

kinbaku wrote:
Onixpected wrote:I already kinda applied it in some previous sessions. Here's a diagram of my variation of the frustrated eagle scenario from Boundanna. Letter A is my closet pole as spreader bar, number 1 is a rope tied to the penis connecting to the bed, not the spreader bar itself. Number 3 is my old electric toothbrush. I had marvelous sessions like this.
Another option is to attach the spreader bar AA to the top of your bed. With one or two rope ratchets you can pull your ankles upwards so that your penis (vulva) is just above your mouth. Pleasant experience when you cum or start "spraying" after activation with the electric toothbrush. :mrgreen:
Haha, not and idea I'm a fan of, but it's noted :rofl:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Onixpected wrote:Haha, not and idea I'm a fan of, but it's noted :rofl:
Neither did I, but that's just why I did it a few times. Dilemma of whether or not to cum. But at the end it was impossible to avoid. :shock:
The first time I kept my mouth shut, but this ended up with semen in my hair and my eyes.
The other time I had made from duct tape a flexible tube from my penis to the inside of my mouth above my tongue and with a wide band just in front of my lips that I could tie so I couldn't remove the tube from my mouth. :roll:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
Neither did I, but that's just why I did it a few times. Dilemma of whether or not to cum. But at the end it was impossible to avoid. :shock:
The first time I kept my mouth shut, but this ended up with semen in my hair and my eyes.
The other time I had made from duct tape a flexible tube from my penis to the inside of my mouth above my tongue and with a wide band just in front of my lips that I could tie so I couldn't remove the tube from my mouth. :roll:
Neat idea.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Onixpected wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Onixpected wrote:my Master Degree in Computer Engineering that I'm finishing this year shall lead me so tome heights :P
Stop by my office later, let's chat.
Yea, sure! :lol:
OK, you're promoted. See you in Development.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

kinbaku wrote:
Dilemma of whether or not to cum. But at the end it was impossible to avoid. :shock:
I wonder why... 8)
I feel like I probably would enjoy a lot more that kind of play if I had a female bondage partner. I love sensory deprivation, being teased as hell and being kept over the edge. But those cum games feel like more fun if someone is teasing you...I would 100% do that with some partner.
kinbaku wrote: The first time I kept my mouth shut, but this ended up with semen in my hair and my eyes.
So, you weren't gagged? :shock:
kinbaku wrote:The other time I had made from duct tape a flexible tube from my penis to the inside of my mouth above my tongue and with a wide band just in front of my lips that I could tie so I couldn't remove the tube from my mouth. :roll:

That sounds scary :shock:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Onixpected wrote:So, you weren't gagged? :shock:
No, because it was meant to end in my mouth. By an automatic reflex, however, I closed my mouth and wanted to escape it, but now with other the consequences. :roll: :mrgreen:
Therefore my next experiment with the tube so that escape became impossible. :evil:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I'm always getting moaned at for rummaging through skips so this might stop me.
Bondage outside (6).jpg
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I would really love to try a spreader bar. I have tied my legs apart and my ankles to the corners of my bed but something about a spreader bar looks really exciting.

I think this might be a little bit girlie for some but I do love being tied up with satin or silk scarves. They are really comfortable and soft and I can be tied up in them for ages but they are sooo strong!
Try and struggle and escape all I like but they are hard to untie. Probably best to be tied in them with a partner because of that reason. On my own I like to use them on my legs and tie them tight. I am bound tight but still comfortable.
They look gorgeous too.

So for a nice sensual long bondage evening of me being tightly tied and teased please could this be done to me?

Lisa
Attachments
2E7AAEF.jpg