Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
TNTBound

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by TNTBound »

this looks comfy! blocks out the light too! i dont know if this one has it, but inner sleeves to trap the arms would make this PERFECT! i so badly want to be in one of these inflatable sleepsacks!

For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

TNTBound wrote:this looks comfy! blocks out the light too! i dont know if this one has it, but inner sleeves to trap the arms would make this PERFECT! i so badly want to be in one of these inflatable sleepsacks!

Definitely intriguing. How long would it take to get into it? How long would it take to get out of it? How does one signal a need for a toilet break?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shouldnt take long to get in or out of with help, just climb in, have the other person zip it up and them they inflate the top and bottom halves. Looks like on this one, that hole is for the mouth so you can still breath and talk while inside. I SO want to see how long or if I could escape from one of these!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

They even left me the keys ...
Attachments
Chained in place.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:They even left me the keys ...
Both in the left hand and the right hand. But if you drop them you are hopelessly stuck. :mrgreen: :twisted:
How long will it take her to realize it's already over now? :facepalm:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

This is an old 'Bishop' tie, but I have always wanted to try it. It looks quite a comfortable position, but being gagged and immobilised like that would get very frustrating after a few minutes I would think.
Attachments
Please leave me bound like this..png
Please leave me bound like this..png (51.19 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

table.jpg
All those cinched knots.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
table.jpg
All those cinched knots.
She looks bored. She could really use some stimulating entertainment. ;)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

davisev5225 wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
table.jpg
All those cinched knots.
She looks bored. She could really use some stimulating entertainment. ;)
Oh, definitely!

A well-placed vibrating friend should banish her boredom. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

I'm tryna take a nap.
That's why I want ya'll to do this to me. Give me no alternative but to sleep.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Now that I think about it, an ironing board. Someone come here and strap me to an ironing board. I remember reading years ago about someone who was tied to an ironing board, and it was a unique experience. I knew it somehow thrilled me, but I never pieced it together until now. You're tied tight against a flat surface, on a 3 or 4 foot high table. Struggle or shake too much, and you could topple or collapse the frame. The view must be exciting too, as it is unlike being tied and left on the floor.
So yeah, someone come over here, I'll show you around to all the necessities you need. (Food, TV, ect) and I want you to tie me down to the ironing board. But, No Funny Business. I'll wear something sensible, and you do the ties like the picture, cinched. That was a good tie set up. I won't be able to lift or wiggle. We'll agree on the release time, but feel free to add time for bad behaviour. Might have to practice drinking through a funnel and set aside a blanket if this goes on long enough.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

For anyone thinking about trying this... :!:

Better reinforce the supports under the ironing board! They're not made to support the weight of an adult. When they fail, it will likely be one joint and the fall will be asymmetrical, meaning some part of your anatomy will hit the ground first with all the kinetic energy of you and the board combined.

Expect one of those cracking sounds that no one wants to hear. :shock:

A stronger equivalent of an ironing board with the same basic dimensions would be a better choice. Like something home built.

Especially with ironing boards becoming lighter and greener etc. They look like they could collapse if your iron is old school and nice and heavy...

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:For anyone thinking about trying this... :!:

Better reinforce the supports under the ironing board! They're not made to support the weight of an adult. When they fail, it will likely be one joint and the fall will be asymmetrical, meaning some part of your anatomy will hit the ground first with all the kinetic energy of you and the board combined.

A stronger equivalent of an ironing board with the same basic dimensions would be a better choice. Like something home built.

Especially with ironing boards becoming lighter and greener etc. They look like they could collapse if your iron is old school and nice and heavy...

Jenny.
Oh wow this sounds really dangerous!

My ironing board is hopeless and does collapse at times, I really need to get a new one.
Height too mine seems like it can be set quite high and I would not like to fall from that height.
Perhaps if you want to do something like this make something that will not collapse but also think about how high it is off the ground.
I think the way to see this is that its more about the fun and enjoying the experience so please be safe.

Also the picture of the lady on that padded bed Phew! yes I know I am 'taking a break' so to speak but that does get me a little excited :oops:
Whenever I have been for a massage or spa day and I am laying on one of those beds this is very similar to what goes through my mind :facepalm:
A day trip to a 'kinky spa' is something I have fantasied about for sooo long.

Lisa
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Riddle wrote:
TNTBound wrote:this looks comfy! blocks out the light too! i dont know if this one has it, but inner sleeves to trap the arms would make this PERFECT! i so badly want to be in one of these inflatable sleepsacks!

Definitely intriguing. How long would it take to get into it? How long would it take to get out of it? How does one signal a need for a toilet break?
with it being entirely waterproof, you could relieve yourself with no issue i think. i know i have recently had to pee while in my latex sleepsack, so i stood up in it off the side of my bed and relieved myself entirely. completely contained in the latex. you could probably stay in there for 24 hours before needing to get out to eat. i WISH i had someone to trap me in latex like that!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

bound_jenny wrote:For anyone thinking about trying this... :!:

Jenny.
LoL. This reminds me of an ironing board that my mom received after the passing of my Grandmother. Mom’s ironing board was left in the house when the previous owners moved out (think early 1980’s) and had become nearly unusable from the wear it had in 2021 from the years of use. Mom received Grandma’s ironing board because it was in good condition and was no longer needed by the original owner. It is my understanding that that board was purchased when Grandma got married at age 18 and was used frequently by her for the duration of her 68 year marriage. Mom would have replaced her ironing board earlier, but couldn’t find any replacement sturdy enough to be usable. Does anyone believe that they don’t make them like they used to?

Edit: As heavy as Grandma’s ironing board is, it may still be sturdy enough to support a whole person (petite or otherwise light, probably not me). I believe that long ago it is likely that someone was tied to the top of an ironing board without any safety concerns. Don’t try it at home.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!