If they invented a fetish remover pill would you take it ?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Mo_st

Re: If they invented a fetish remover pill would you take it

Post by Mo_st »

I would take it right away.
My everyday life would be so much easy'er without kink and my mind around kink allmost all the time.
If someone finds af way, please share!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Maybe it shouldn't be a fetish remover but an obsession controller.

That is what causes the problem, right? Not the fetish itself, but the all-consuming involvement in it. That's a much better explanation for the phenomenon - and it could apply to just about every other theme which consumes all of our energies, our time, our will.

The key to having a good, sane kink life is the ability to set kink aside when it's time to set it aside, to be able to pursue all the responsibilities of everyday real life and leave kink and fetish aside as periodic entertainment.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Jenny, you are so correct; Kink is a great way to relax and have a little diversity in life.
following the rules can be boring, so a little kink can spice your life to a good sense.
Nothing like getting tied up to the point where you can not move a mussel.
A great way to both relax and meditate, what else is their to do.
Rader
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

No, we are what we are, even if sometimes we loose it(*) a little...
This is what define us, and is the second most important instinct (I'd say first, because in nature, sometimes reproduction shadows survival...)
Would You take a pill to alleviate desires?
Would You like not needing to eat anymore?
Would You like to be happy in a vegetative state? Doing nothing and being happy?
There is nothing that I do I wouldn't do!

I've suffered from other's actions, but it toughened me, and I'm proud I managed situations with minimum damage, so I would not erase those from my "timeline".
Would You really give up parts of Yourself, like severing a limb?

Sorry for the seriousness,
Have fun, don't mind me,
f4

=========================
(*) control. Some loose it a little, some more, and sometimes is good for You to loose it at all...
Mo_st

Post by Mo_st »

Yes you are right jenny.
But i Think the only Way to put the kink aside is to some times do that kink. I mean, if you dont feed that Tiger sometimes, the only thing it is going to Think of is Meat.

If you are in a place in life were kink isnt possible, it would be an easy Way with a pill to take it all away. " be Like the otters"
I know it is NOT possible, and if it ever came to such a scenario, i propebly wouldnt take that pill. But Many time a week i Think it would be nice.

I allso love my kink... But you know, sometimes there isnt long from love to hate. :D
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Mo_st wrote:" be Like the otters"
:?:

Float in the water on your back and break open clams by beating them with a rock on your belly? :?

Better work those abs... :rofl:

Jenny.
mymy42

Post by mymy42 »

In my situation, I'm with a vanilla spouse. She's not at all into kink, I tried several approaches and she never saw any interest. But on my side, I have my kinks and have to live them.

I cannot say goodbye to them and I'm sure no one can, even if a tried a few times. 2 times in the past, I said stop, took all the stuff I bought secretly on internet and throw to trash (waste of money, but I never bought really expensive things). It went fine for a few times, happy free will and free thinking... But any time soon, the kinks come back. It starts by teasing your mind, dream of fantaisie when you fall asleep, and then I always end up buying new stuff and hiding it at home.

I will never be able to enjoy my kinks and my life with my wife. She is so much for me and the things we are building together that I would choose her over everything else.

But on the other hand, there are so many things I would like to try... Like I wonder sometimes : "should I ask for a break, the time to do all these things and then live happy with my wife?". But no, because of the above thing... That little monkey would come back sooner or later.

I think sometimes when fulfilling my kinks that I am acting like a murderer. When done, I have to methodically grab my toys and gear to hide it, clean places for any suspicious trace. When my wife comes back, I have the fear of having forgotten something that would make her discover.

I sometimes wonder if I'm cheating over her while doing my business alone...

As I'm afraid of something going even further and worse, and because I wish a life together with my wife, I would take that pill if it would exist.
alex bound

Post by alex bound »

I have at times, found my kink to be distracting. That's a tough one. Good question at any rate.
Last edited by alex bound on 12 Dec 2018, 01:40, edited 1 time in total.
It's never too late
red_bondage

Post by red_bondage »

Would I take the pill? Hell NO. Why should I. This is way too much fun to give it up.

To all who think "kink is not possible in my life" or I would love to have this experience but I can not because of my (enter your personal excuse here):

I would encourage you to find a way to include this in your life. In my personal opinion the worst decisions are the one that you do not take. What I mean?

Case one:
You decide that your *reason* not to go any further with your kink is more important than your kink itself. Well than take this decission, and live it. Stop reading this forum, stop shopping secretly online, stop masturbating to kinky pictures. This is not easy, you will fight with this for a long, long long time. You fear that someday you everything that you are trying to supress will break out, and lead you to do something stupid? You might want to get some professional help, or maybe case two might be a better solution for you.

Case two:
You decide that you relay want to experience more of your kink in your life.
Well congratulations good choice. This is no easy way at all. But always remember: You only have this one shot at life.
And there are way more possibilities than you might imagine. A bit more of this later.

Both of them are valid choices, and I am sure both of them are better than "hiding" this kink from your loved one, or to do it in secret, or to spend a lot of time thinking about what if ...

The worst thing you can do is not trust your partner enough to talk to her about this, or to cheat on her, or whatever. Hurt feelings are for shure the worst thing you can have!
Start talking about this with your loved one. Take your time, experiment together. (This is fun!) Take it slowly. Understand what your loved one likes about Sex, and start form there.

But I have already tried one or twice and that does not work.
Well great, the ground is broken. Try again, and again, and again. My wife is in BDSM just as I am, and we are pretty compatible with our kinks, but the first sessions are ... well ... if I look back today those are quite a disaster. Just finding the right one will not solve your problem. Communication is key.

Talking about this stuff is hard, I know. But you have to do it anyway. Even if your loved one is into BDSM you MUST be able to communicate about your preferances, how a session felt, and what to improve. And you need to do this on a regular basis, not just at the beginning of a partnership.

- But I am with her for the last 2 Years and we have never talked about it
Well great day to start. Do not wait until you know her 5 Years. I will not get easier.

And maybe your wife really does not like it, but maybe she is ok with it. Because she understands why it is important for you. It might be not the best solution but maybe you can use her as a backup for SB? Or she accepts that you fulfill some of your desires with someone else just as long as you do not .... whatever ..
And if all else fails, and you cannot find any agreement that is OK for both of you ... well maybe she might be not the right one for you.

Sorry for writing so much. I hope you can find my positive attitude in these words.

A few recommendations?
In general:
Find a kink related meeting in your are, and meed other people in real life, sharing your interests! Much better to do this in real life, than online.
(And do not tell me that is to far away. I have driven 600km one way to attend my first one)

About procrastination: I will do this in the future:
google : 'Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator' --> a TED talk

About a positive and fun attitude about sex?
google: Tim Ferris - Alice Little --> a fun podcast episode abut (approx 2,5h) sex, and the fun surrounding it.

about how to talk about this
A great book (sorry only in german) "Ein bisschen Härter ist viel besser"

a book about communication in BDSM in general:
The new Topping Book and
The new Bottoming Book both available on Amazon.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

No, Life is boring enough, without kinks it would be intolerable.
Now if you had a pill that would increase you kinks I'd take that, more the merrier I say.
or if there was a substance to make vanilla people kinky I'd feed it into the water supply. Imaging a world where everyone was kinky, There'd be no guilt, self loathing, intolerence or judgement, unless of corse those were you kinks.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Did take the pill. It wore off. :roll: Can't get any more from my "Psst! over here!" guy. So I landed here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Did take the pill. It wore off. :roll: Can't get any more from my "Psst! over here!" guy. So I landed here.
We have the fetish enhancer. Any form you like - pills, cookies, muffins, pies... really smells like a bakery in here... :rofl:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Why did you have to say cookies. Now I don't trust you :?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Why did you have to say cookies. Now I don't trust you :?
Always trust the Lady on the blunt end of the whip... :whip:

especially if she has cookies, with dark chocolate from the Dark Side... :mrgreen:

Mmmmmm... coooookiiiieess... :drool:

Jenny.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I don't trust my browser when it says it has cookies for me either... But that whip... yum... :whip: :love: :gag: :facepalm:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.