Spider bondage

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.

Spider bondage

Postby kinbaku » 26 Nov 2020, 01:34

As you know from my experiences from Weird new pet, despite not being a doctor Dolittle, I have a special bond with animals . Therefore, here is the new discovery that spiders can also engage in bondage in their sex life. Hereby the article:

Some male spiders tie up females before mating
Mating is usually a romantic affair, but with some spider species that kite does not work. Male running spiders attack and tie females to avoid being eaten. "Spiders sometimes spend hours luring females by courting them, but these guys just start biting," said animal scientist Lenka Sentenská of the University of Toronto Scarborough.
Slow motion
So-called running spiders (Philodromidae) are common in Europe, Asia and Africa. In April 2019 Sentenská, then still working at Masaryk University in Brno, studied the behavior of one species - Thanatus fabricii - that is native to Israel. She found that males behaved strangely while mating. The action was over so quickly that it was difficult to observe exactly what was happening. Sentenská and her colleagues brought some of these spiders to the lab. Slow-motion recordings gave the researchers a clearer picture of the reproduction ritual of these spiders.
Bondage
"The male rushed to the female. It was more like an attack, "Sentenská says. The male spider bit the female several times, especially if she was larger and less if she was missing limbs. In most cases, the female was startled, who then pulled her legs in and pretended to be dead. From that moment on, the male spider began to put a few strands of silk on the female's body and tie her legs. Then he mated an average of nineteen minutes with the female before running off again.
Survival strategy
It seems cruel, but it may be the best way for males to survive the mating process. The team noted that some males were eaten by the slightly larger females before they could bite. It doesn't take long for a female spider to dislodge after mating, according to Sentenská. "She jerked a few times, then spread her legs and she's ready to go again." Sentenská speculates that the silk tie may contain a chemical message about how suitable the male spider is.
If she likes him, a female spider may decide to allow the male to mate longer before breaking free.
:mrgreen:
User avatar
kinbaku
****
 
Posts: 994
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Spider bondage

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 26 Nov 2020, 01:38

The birds, the bees, and the spiders.......It's always the quiet ones.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 2620
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Spider bondage

Postby kinbaku » 26 Nov 2020, 01:51

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The birds, the bees, and the spiders.......It's always the quiet ones.

If I've spent all night in my bondage, I just want the birds to make less noise when I finally fall asleep in the morning due to the great fatigue. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kinbaku
****
 
Posts: 994
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Spider bondage

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 26 Nov 2020, 02:03

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The birds, the bees, and the spiders.......It's always the quiet ones.

If I've spent all night in my bondage, I just want the birds to make less noise when I finally fall asleep in the morning due to the great fatigue. :mrgreen:

Isn't that just the worst; restless all night, and then finally ready to sleep, and the sun comes through the window, and your alarm is about to ring?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 2620
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Spider bondage

Postby JIMDINI » 26 Nov 2020, 03:21

Spiders :!: , I think you have just scared Jenny out of her skin :shock: , now they are tying her up a well as frightening her while she's bound :twisted:

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
The birds, the bees, and the spiders.......It's always the quiet ones.

If I've spent all night in my bondage, I just want the birds to make less noise when I finally fall asleep in the morning due to the great fatigue.

Isn't that just the worst; restless all night, and then finally ready to sleep, and the sun comes through the window, and your alarm is about to ring?


Jennys' screams would probably have chased all the birds away :lol:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
User avatar
JIMDINI
****
 
Posts: 770
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 08:54
Location: UK

Re: Spider bondage

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 26 Nov 2020, 03:25

kinbaku wrote:The male spider bit the female several times, especially if she was larger and less if she was missing limbs. In most cases, the female was startled, who then pulled her legs in and pretended to be dead. From that moment on, the male spider began to put a few strands of silk on the female's body and tie her legs. Then he mated an average of nineteen minutes with the female before running off again.
If this is going on in my house, then the only reason they are getting away with it is because they are quiet. I am not running a brothel here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 2620
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Spider bondage

Postby bound_jenny » 26 Nov 2020, 08:22

I............never............screamed!

:facepalm:

I don't mind spiders. So long as they don't become my roommates. :?

Then the vacuum comes out. :evil:

After I get out of my hogtie. :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
User avatar
bound_jenny
Moderator
 
Posts: 8409
Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 11:37
Location: Montreal, Canada, Great Kinky North

Re: Spider bondage

Postby kinbaku » 26 Nov 2020, 11:11

bound_jenny wrote:I............never............screamed!

Never say "never" (When you were born and the doctor hit you on your butt ...).
Oh, ... I do it too. :facepalm:
User avatar
kinbaku
****
 
Posts: 994
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Spider bondage

Postby gaby » 01 Dec 2020, 19:57

Now that I think about it, I really wouldn't mind being a female spider. :rofl:
User avatar
gaby
**
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 20 May 2020, 18:57

Re: Spider bondage

Postby kinbaku » 03 Dec 2020, 00:07

gaby wrote:Now that I think about it, I really wouldn't mind being a female spider. :rofl:

Then I must definitely tie you up when I meet you. :wink:
I want to live a little longer. :rofl:
spiderwoman.jpeg
spiderwoman.jpeg (27.93 KiB) Viewed 950 times
User avatar
kinbaku
****
 
Posts: 994
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Spider bondage

Postby gaby » 03 Dec 2020, 20:51

kinbaku wrote:
gaby wrote:Now that I think about it, I really wouldn't mind being a female spider. :rofl:

Then I must definitely tie you up when I meet you. :wink:
I want to live a little longer. :rofl:


I hope you're not counting on that too much. Do you know that Spiderwoman always escapes from her bonds? :mrgreen:
spiderwoman_bound_and_gagged_4_by_detectivesambaphile-d78q8t6.jpg
User avatar
gaby
**
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 20 May 2020, 18:57

Re: Spider bondage

Postby kinbaku » 04 Dec 2020, 10:31

gaby wrote:I hope you're not counting on that too much. Do you know that Spiderwoman always escapes from her bonds? :mrgreen:

First I make a Spider Web in which you feel at home. Then I roll you into a soft rope cocoon (picture: my secret), like the spiders do and then ...
I put it on the run very quickly away before you come loose. :rofl:
User avatar
kinbaku
****
 
Posts: 994
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Spider bondage

Postby gaby » 05 Dec 2020, 00:52

kinbaku wrote:
gaby wrote:I hope you're not counting on that too much. Do you know that Spiderwoman always escapes from her bonds? :mrgreen:

First I make a Spider Web in which you feel at home. Then I roll you into a soft rope cocoon (picture: my secret), like the spiders do and then ...
I put it on the run very quickly away before you come loose. :rofl:


I see that you have everything well planned :shock:

Image
User avatar
gaby
**
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 20 May 2020, 18:57

Re: Spider bondage

Postby kinbaku » 05 Dec 2020, 18:13

True, to know her is to fear her! :mrgreen:
User avatar
kinbaku
****
 
Posts: 994
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Spider bondage

Postby gaby » 05 Dec 2020, 19:50

I love comics where superheroines end up well tied and gagged. I don't care if in the end they escape from their bonds. 8)
User avatar
gaby
**
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 20 May 2020, 18:57

Next

Return to Bondage

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests