Post a picture for don't do this to me

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
JIMDINI

Re: Post a picture for don't do this to me

Post by JIMDINI »

Lotharjulz wrote:Really wanted to try this out however will have to wait until delivery of new cuffs.
Any sign of the new thumbcuffs?
Or perhaps they arrived and your still trapped :twisted:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Good for posture, bad for knees .
Attachments
Now where should I leave the keys..jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:Good for posture, bad for knees .
Mine are hurting already, just looking at it. :shock:

A little higher up, it's :drool: time... 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I remember from primary school that as punishment a pointing stick was placed on the floor on which you had to sit with your knees. :shock:
Luckily never had to and now it is no longer possible due to new rules on child abuse.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Escapology 101, they have left the keys handy, f she can reach them.
Attachments
Trianee Escapologist at work 2.jpg
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

JIMDINI wrote:Escapology 101, they have left the keys handy, f she can reach them.
looks like a fun challenge!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:Escapology 101, they have left the keys handy, f she can reach them.
There seem to be a lot of keys in the black box at her feet.
She just has to be careful not to drop that box on the floor while she crawls towards it. :shock:
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:34, edited 1 time in total.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Another frutrated escapologist.
Attachments
Nice gloves.jpg
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Attachments
julzt2.jpg
Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:35, edited 1 time in total.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lotharjulz wrote:You were absolutely correct, the chain covering the thumbcuffs was an absolute pain to work around!!! I had no idea how frustrating it was to search around for the keyhole using only fingers to manipulate the key. I once got it in but it was the double cuff position! Being blindfolded and having covered fingers certainly didnt help and all said and done took me Im guessing about an hour and a half to get the thumbcuffs open. I gave up several times but was told I would stay like this all night if I didnt get free so that was needed encouragement. In the end it is possible to escape it (well except for the steel collar without the key)
Glad you managed to escape. :), and did not have an uncomfortable night :wink: I note from your photo that the collar chain was not attached to the cuffs, do you think this would have made much difference?
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:35, edited 1 time in total.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lotharjulz wrote:It was fun that I got my owner to do something a bit different from our normal routine and thank you for that challenge! I too was glad to get out as my owner would have left me there all night regardless of my pleas and that was not a comfortable arrangement.
Perhaps you could get her to try you in "Escapology 101", at least you can lie on the bed if you can't get out :twisted:
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

Lotharjulz wrote:
Well, yesterday was the day! My owner does not allow pictures and doesnt know I talk about such things online so I am being a bit bratty, but I hid a gopro next to a plant and suggested we play in one of our guest rooms (fortunately the one with the camera) and ill leave you with this still for now. I asked to be tied like the picture I found online and added that I would like to be further restricted by my black suit. I was played with quite a bit and climaxed so I was already tired, sweaty, sensitive, and had enough. Before the keys were laid next to me, my owner added my collar and chain to the bedframe which was unexpected but was a condition in giving me the keys to everything but that.

You were absolutely correct, the chain covering the thumbcuffs was an absolute pain to work around!!! I had no idea how frustrating it was to search around for the keyhole using only fingers to manipulate the key. I once got it in but it was the double cuff position! Being blindfolded and having covered fingers certainly didnt help and all said and done took me Im guessing about an hour and a half to get the thumbcuffs open. I gave up several times but was told I would stay like this all night if I didnt get free so that was needed encouragement. In the end it is possible to escape it (well except for the steel collar without the key) :D
julzt2.jpg
Were you replicating the escape challenge started by this post? viewtopic.php?f=27&t=14401&start=90#p115434

If so, I'm jealous! I was going to try that, but I need someone to tie me into the position and to, um, rescue me if I fail. If I can find someone to get me all chained up, I still intend to try it someday. Maybe I can escape faster?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Amordaza wrote:If I can find someone to get me all chained up, I still intend to try it someday. Maybe I can escape faster?
What you can do is let all the chains on your back come together in an ice lock in a towel (so as not to feel cold on your back from the ice lock).
Then you can try to get free, but if you fail, the ice lock breaks all the chains, freeing you.
But always make sure you can call someone for unexpected circumstances (rather being embarrassed than dying in a fire, for example).