Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
BoundInKasugai

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by BoundInKasugai »

JIMDINI wrote:Talking of Mirrors ... The Mirror of Erised :) Perhaps :wink:
Oooh I love that picture. It's part of a series of pictures, I think I have them somewhere. I will post them in a separate thread!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Hi all,

Thank you for posting those links thats very helpful x.
Just making up my mind now very exciting.
I missed a sale at Skin Two for a new catsuit though ugh! Oh well I will keep looking
The zip on mine broke completely, the tab came off a long time ago and then the zip did that thing when they don't stay together?
It was only cheap from eBay so its okay. I want a nice quality one this time.

Lisa[/quote]

I expect it will be something like this.
Lisahs3 Catsuits 1.jpg
[quote="Lisahs3"]
But don't forget to try a few poses ...
Attachments
Form a queue to join Star Fleet.jpg
Lisahs3 Catsuits 2.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

And when you have finished trying on catsuits I would like to be tied like this ...
Attachments
Quiet contemplation.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:Hi all,

Thank you for posting those links thats very helpful x.
Just making up my mind now very exciting.
I missed a sale at Skin Two for a new catsuit though ugh! Oh well I will keep looking
The zip on mine broke completely, the tab came off a long time ago and then the zip did that thing when they don't stay together?
It was only cheap from eBay so its okay. I want a nice quality one this time.

Lisa
I expect it will be something like this.
Lisahs3 Catsuits 1.jpg
Lisahs3 wrote: But don't forget to try a few poses ...
LOL I will but I feel a little bit inadequate next to the blonde lady, I am a little more modest in size.
I do like all those catsuits though. The second one I could possibly use for fancy dress or cos play? Might get a few stares though off people at parties haha.

Oh I just saw this wig too, love the colour https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/co ... 36728.html

Lisa
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:And when you have finished trying on catsuits I would like to be tied like this ...
I have not tried a mask before like that but it does look fun. I have tied myself kneeling down like her but I had rope around my thighs and ankles, my heels kept poking my bum but they were not as high as hers.

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:I have not tried a mask before like that but it does look fun. I have tied myself kneeling down like her but I had rope around my thighs and ankles, my heels kept poking my bum but they were not as high as hers.

Lisa
Not sure you could do it with mitts on although I have secured myself in this wearing fist mitts.
But did have a friend lined up to release me.
No way I could manipulate keys through the leather once the cuffs locked around the wrists.
[/quote]
aHarness (2).JPG
Back Harness.JPG
Back Harness.JPG (58.58 KiB) Viewed 896 times
Lisahs3 wrote:LOL I will but I feel a little bit inadequate next to the blonde lady, I am a little more modest in size.
I do like all those catsuits though. The second one I could possibly use for fancy dress or cos play? Might get a few stares though off people at parties haha.

Oh I just saw this wig too, love the colour https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/co ... 36728.html

Lisa

The wig would look great with the Star Trek catsuit, and bear in mid Jeri Ryans' (Seven of Nine) waist constricting catsuit enhanced her curves too.
Attachments
Form a queue to join Star Fleet.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg (7 KiB) Viewed 896 times
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Lisahs3 wrote:I have been thinking of changing my hair colour and going red for some time now but I am really nervous because sometimes my scalp reacts to colours.
So I had a thought last night what about trying it first with a wig? Does that sound silly? I have no idea where to buy one from. Normally I love looking at fancy dress shops as you know but they are all party wigs.
So to keep with the theme of the postings and to show the colour I want and because I am thinking of a new catsuit, mine was ruined the zip broke and I ruined it trying to unpick it. Also suggests on where to buy a catsuit as well as a wig from.
This is what I am thinking of. What do you think? Honest opinions please! Also the bondage? I am not that into hogties but this one does appeal. I could not do this on my own but something like it would be fun, white ropes on the black shiny catsuit and my lovely new long red hair. :gag:
shiny_catsuit_and_beautiful_redhead.png
Lisa
I had a dummy run with this hogtie tonight. I tied my legs to the bed like the photo, and did a simple tie of my hands behind my back. It was super restrictive and really hard to move. Think I’ll only do this with an ice lock on the rope from wrists to bed. If that release fails, it’ll be waiting for someone to get home
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Hannah_G wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:I have been thinking of changing my hair colour and going red for some time now but I am really nervous because sometimes my scalp reacts to colours.
So I had a thought last night what about trying it first with a wig? Does that sound silly? I have no idea where to buy one from. Normally I love looking at fancy dress shops as you know but they are all party wigs.
So to keep with the theme of the postings and to show the colour I want and because I am thinking of a new catsuit, mine was ruined the zip broke and I ruined it trying to unpick it. Also suggests on where to buy a catsuit as well as a wig from.
This is what I am thinking of. What do you think? Honest opinions please! Also the bondage? I am not that into hogties but this one does appeal. I could not do this on my own but something like it would be fun, white ropes on the black shiny catsuit and my lovely new long red hair. :gag:
shiny_catsuit_and_beautiful_redhead.png
Lisa
I had a dummy run with this hogtie tonight. I tied my legs to the bed like the photo, and did a simple tie of my hands behind my back. It was super restrictive and really hard to move. Think I’ll only do this with an ice lock on the rope from wrists to bed. If that release fails, it’ll be waiting for someone to get home
I am not going to make mine that restrictive I'm not brave enough. My plan was to put the rope body part on, that I can make nice and tight. I have tried having my legs spread like hers while on my tummy but just that alone makes it hard to get in and out of the position. I am thinking probably have my legs together that way I can tie my ankle cuff chain to the bed or the rope if I use rope and the I can roll over onto my tummy and use my wrist cuffs behind my back. I know it is a cheat doing things that way lol but I feel safer like that and my cuffs are so easy to un clip. They are leather cuffs that do have cute little padlocks but the chain clips on and can be unclipped very easily. I almost never use the padlocks anyway. I can happily squirm and roll around on my bed and enjoy myself like that and just release myself whenever I want too.

Lisa
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

TNTBound wrote:Image
Most definitely that one! Very, very drool-worthy... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Now where's that darn mop? :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

You should head down and see Craig at Quality Control :gag:
bound_jenny wrote:
Most definitely that one! Very, very drool-worthy... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Jenny.
Or try this one at home ... perhaps ... descending spiders can be arranged for Halloween :twisted:
Attachments
Stretches 1.jpg
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:You should head down and see Craig at Quality Control :gag:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
Or try this one at home ... perhaps ... descending spiders can be arranged for Halloween :twisted:
Oh yes I agree with Jenny phew! That is the one for me!

I do like your picture too, I like her corset.

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:Oh yes I agree with Jenny phew! That is the one for me!

I do like your picture too, I like her corset.
Better look out when she gets loose. :wink: I think she might be after Jenny's job. :whip:

Lisa[/quote]
Attachments
Look out when she gets loose.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

That's a switch. (Multiple meanings)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:I think she might be after Jenny's job.
So many challengers have tried, but failed. :whip:

My Evil Empire shall stand fast for all time.

Muahahahahahahahaha!!!! :twisted:

Jenny.

(megalomania feels good) :mrgreen:
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!