Kinbaku's next BDSM purchase; estim buttplug

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
KinkInSpace

Kinbaku's next BDSM purchase; estim buttplug

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
Okay, I am really happy with this purchase that I made and wanted to make a topic about it, but because I know Kinbaku will love it too and it is not super expensive, I dared to declare this as the truth by putting it in the topic's title (again). I'm sure that'll get his attention even more so. :)

Of course, others are still free to buy this for themselves too.

The item itself
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005002537057724.html

This is a unipolar butt plug. Meaning, one lead goes in, another lead is connected to something else. This works great with the urethra plug from the chastity cage, which is exactly why I recommend this one to Kinbaku.

This particular shop is actually more expensive, but its the only shop that just sells this plug in the selection instead of many plugs with you having an option to select this plug. Here's a link to a shop that sells the largest one for under 6 euro: https://aliexpress.com/item/1005001493697903.html

Sizes
The plug comes with 3 sizes. Although all 3 sizes are good, I recommend at least medium, but if you have played with butt plugs before and you love it, then large is definitely better. Medium is 3.3cm big while large is 4cm big. Neither really need any lube to insert, though wetting it with your mouth before inserting will help with the large one unless you have had bigger plugs in before and are a bit stretched.

The feeling
If you combine this one with the Urethra plug, then the electricity is no longer directed from the inside of the penis to below the ballsack, but instead flows to the anus. I personally like the flow of electricity inside the penis for this route a lot better. Its a bit smoother for the penis. As for estim in the butt, the levels are very low because you feel it far better in your penis. It will give a nice vibration feeling in the butt though once you get to higher levels and that extra stimulation enhances the stimulation feeling on the urethra itself. But normally buttplug estim feels a bit rough, but you simply don't go that high in intensity that this is not an issue.

Let us know
Well Kinbaku, let us know if you plan on getting this, and if so, and you got it, what your experience is. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Re: Kinbaku's next BDSM purchase; estim buttplug

Post by bound_jenny »

:shock: Those things look like weird spaceships straight out of a Barbarella movie... complete with red-hot main engine... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote::shock: Those things look like weird spaceships straight out of a Barbarella movie... complete with red-hot main engine... :rofl:

Jenny.
And ow it works as with the following tool of the film :rofl: :
Barbarella.jpg
Barbarella.jpg (20.88 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
As you expected, today I ordered the M and L size at "Sex Night Orgy Store" (the 2nd link) because they were cheaper there and because the order in the other shop would only go through after 2 days for a cheaper price , but still more expensive than where I ordered.

Because I ordered 2, they arrive faster. The planned date is July 25. :drool:

Option that they have: in the summer can be placed in ice water (but NOT freezing! Just cold) and in the winter can be soaked in warm water and then use it. :roll:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:can be soaked in warm water and then use it.
Tell that to any health worker that sticks something cold up your butt. :shock: They seem to have missed that one... :facepalm:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

LOL @ Bound_Jenny.

@Kinbaku: Ah cool. I don't think you'll use the M one more than once. If the L fits, that will be all you'll use. :) I have quite a collection of smaller plugs that I just never use because I now fit the larger ones easily.

But everyone's different, so maybe the L doesn't fit and you use the M quite a bit more until you go larger and the L fits. :) Who knows. :)

Anyway, let us know when you have it and how the session went. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:LOL @ Bound_Jenny.

@Kinbaku: Ah cool. I don't think you'll use the M one more than once. If the L fits, that will be all you'll use. :) I have quite a collection of smaller plugs that I just never use because I now fit the larger ones easily.

But everyone's different, so maybe the L doesn't fit and you use the M quite a bit more until you go larger and the L fits. :) Who knows. :)

Anyway, let us know when you have it and how the session went. :)
The plug supplied with the DG-lab also has a diameter of 3 cm (= the M-size). So I think it's mainly the L-size that I'm going to use.
But it was either for just those L-size purchases and receive it only on August 27 or going for more than 6 euros (M+L size) and already receive it on July 25. :D

Of course I will let everyone here know how it went for me so that they can better judge their own purchases. :love:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, I see. You can also just change shipping options if you want it quicker, but not sure how much difference the price would've become then. This might be a good choice then.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Arrived today. Normally it was only planned for 25 July.
Nicely packed in 2 black cloth bags with inside each a white foam bag as protection. These 2 black bags then again in a well-wrapped air bubble plastic. :D

Unfortunately I had resolved to abstain from sexual activities until tomorrow. :evil: :whip: :gag: So I must wait until tomorrow to try them. :cry:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

spongebob-bag.gif
spongebob-bag.gif (399.29 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
spongebob-bag.gif
And the bubble plastic was packed in a plastic bag as shipping wrap. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Keep us posted, and enjoy your new toy.

You can combine the plug with different toys, but obviously, using the estim urethra plug with the chastity cage is really awesome. But you can also use it with your other penis accessories. Here's a tip: Use a ring and put it at the very base of your shaft, close to your balls, and combine with your butt plug. Alternatively, put the ring around the base, behind your balls, like your chastity cage ring, and combine with the butt plug. It sounds weird, but the estim will not hit your pleasure muscle even though it really feels like it does. :) Orgasming is harder, but not impossible.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Here's a tip: Use a ring and put it at the very base of your shaft, close to your balls, and combine with your butt plug.
Did a test with the smallest plug with the elastic electric ring at the base of the shaft (with the new nipple clamps as extra stimulation).
What was strange is that the stimulation stopped when I squeezed my buttocks very hard. I don't know if this is normal or a bug in the plug. It can also be a bad contact of the elastic ring.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

If it loses power when you move your bum, check what's in your bum.
kinbaku wrote: I squeezed my buttocks very hard
You really should let someone else do that. :rofl:

Jenny.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:If it loses power when you move your bum, check what's in your bum.
Probably my magical power. It is closer to my Hara or Ki-center.
bound_jenny wrote:You really should let someone else do that. :rofl:

Jenny.
You can always visit me. :wink:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sounds like the inside of the plug, or better said, the wire loses contact with the plug itself. It should definitely not do that.