Kinbaku's next BDSM purchase; estim chastity

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
KinkInSpace

Kinbaku's next BDSM purchase; estim chastity

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
Okay, I am really happy with this purchase that I made and wanted to make a topic about it, but because I know Kinbaku will love it too and it is not super expensive, I dared to declare this as the truth by putting it in the topic's title. I'm sure that'll get his attention even more so. :)

Of course, others are still free to buy this for themselves too.

The item itself
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005003152846336.html

For myself, I bought the black electric cage, small size.
It has a ring with electrode attached at the bottom that stimulates below the ballsack on the G spot, and there's a small urethra tube that stimulates the other side of the estim channel.

Before anyone thinks: urethra is unsafe and hurts and stuff, this plug is thin enough and not that long that its not really an issue. I have urethra plugs that are thicker and longer and they really do stimulate my urethra after play where I can feel the play the next day when peeing (which is normal unless well trained), but that does not happen with this plug at all.

You can feel it when its inside and you definitely will feel it when you get an erection for as far as the cage allows it, but there is no pain. And the estim feels awesome.

Inserting the urethra plug the first time is going to be challenging (to secure it to the cage) but once you do that a few times, it will be easy. The silicone just have to move a few times. You may therefor want to insert the plug into the cage 5 times before putting the cage on to get the hang of that.

Some back story
Many years ago, I already wanted a cage like this, and found this one:
https://aliexpress.com/item/32963634838.html
The cages appear very similar, although this one uses a padlock rather than the newer keyholesticks. I prefer the keyholesticks but that was not available at the time, and it didn't bother me too much. The estim on this cage is great, but the cage itself is a bit smaller. More flat from top to bottom. This made it a lot harder to get my penis inside and my penis tends to move out of that position making it hard to get it back to its place after long-time wear. It is this reason that I have not worn the cage long-term. I wanted initially to be able to put on the cage for a longer time, and at any time be able to do estim by just inserting the urethra plug, do estim and get the plug out again, having the option to wear the urethra plug as part of training or punishment too.

With the moving of the penis inside the cage due to growing and shrinking and the fact that its more flat than any cage I have, this just did not work well. Could not wear the cage to work risking that the penis would hide inside and I not get it back out to pee.

In addition the base ring with the electrode can feel more painful than other rings, but readjusting the ring and shaving that region helps a lot.

When I saw the first cage later, I saw it was constructed differently and after careful examination, it seemed it was shaped like the HolyTrainer v4. I have the v3 still, but I know that shape to be very good. Of course, this is cheap and its plastic, not bioresin, but that's fine. I thought a bit and decided to go for it. Got it, and am really happy I did. The cage is much bigger in its vertical direction, like a normal cage would be. The size of the urethra plug is nearly the same. Same shape, same thickness, same shape of attachment point even, but the new cage is maybe 0.2cm shorter. Not enough to be sad about it though. Its a good length still, just something I noticed. In fact, I tried my old slightly longer urethra plug with the new cage, and it works just as well. So I'm using that one on all my sessions. Not a reason to buy both cages though, its not that much better.

Because the electrode on the Gspot is still a big bulky thing that can feel somewhat unpleasant if you don't move it often enough, I use a larger ring size than usual, and this works really well.

And have I mention already that estim the urethra feels awesome? :) I don't know how to put that to words, and yes, it is a sensitive area, so you will not put estim to extreme levels, but that's fine. I use the same levels as my nipples, maybe a bit higher, and that works well. I can still get an orgasm though, even with the plug in, and that will just squirt the orgasm past the plug as its not that thick. So if you get this to get an orgasm but also attempt to stop it, you won't get that satisfaction. To stop an orgasm, you'll need a plug that is so thick you have trouble getting it in. Like 0.1mm thicker end than your hole actually is, so it stretches the last cm of getting it in.

The estim is felt on the pleasure muscle even though that is not stimulated, but the electricity goes right through it anyway as that is the shortest route from + to - anyway.

Final note
The top cage (new one) did have a flaw though.. The construction seems a bit poorly. It are 2 halves glued to eachother and in my cage that produced some sharp seams. It was not too bad and I could wear it, but I didn't like it. I used a dremel at low speeds with a metal cylindrical grinder bit and carefully smoothened the seems. Now its perfect. The seems are not gone everywhere, but it doesn't feel sharp anymore.

Anyway, @Kinbaku, let us know when you got it and what your experience is. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: Kinbaku's next BDSM purchase; estim chastity

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:... , but because I know Kinbaku will love it too and it is not super expensive, I dared to declare this as the truth by putting it in the topic's title. I'm sure that'll get his attention even more so. :)

Of course, others are still free to buy this for themselves too.

Anyway, @Kinbaku, let us know when you got it and what your experience is. ;)
You know me very well by now! :rofl:
But I've never bought a chastity. :shock: So it will be my first. I'm still doubting whether I'm going for the short or the long one; it's probably going to be the long one because I read in the commentary that it's harder to get out when it's locked.

I will probably make something with a thick iron wire so that I can lock it and connect it with a belt with a padlock. This makes it even more difficult to remove the chastity with both padlock keys in ice blocks and I don't have to buy new keyhole sticks. Otherwise, I may find some scissors that allow me to cut the keyhole sticks easily. :facepalm:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Uh... Sizes really matter, especially with a urethra insert. If your penis is not too big, getting the large one really will not work. The same for the reverse.

I find that if you are a grower, you tend to want to get the small one, and if you are a shower, you tend to want to get the large one.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Uh... Sizes really matter, especially with a urethra insert. If your penis is not too big, getting the large one really will not work. The same for the reverse.

I find that if you are a grower, you tend to want to get the small one, and if you are a shower, you tend to want to get the large one.
Thanks, that makes it clear for me.
For the ones who wish to calculate if they are a grower or shower: at the bottom of this site you find a calculator.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

KinkInSpace wrote: Final note
The top cage (new one) did have a flaw though.. The construction seems a bit poorly. It are 2 halves glued to eachother and in my cage that produced some sharp seams. It was not too bad and I could wear it, but I didn't like it. I used a dremel at low speeds with a metal cylindrical grinder bit and carefully smoothened the seems. Now its perfect. The seems are not gone everywhere, but it doesn't feel sharp anymore.
I have a very very similar cage (might be exactly the same, haven't used it much and I don't feel like digging it out right now). Bought it back when I still had my old phone that didn't work well with the DG-lab estim unit and haven't played with it much. The one time I used it I found I didn't much like the urethral plug. I think the poor construction is par for the course on these. Mine has the same issue with sharp corners on the seam.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I just ordered it for to test it out if I like it. :facepalm:

I'm going to at least get rid of the sharp corners on the seam. Just last month I bought sandpaper and polishing paper (400 through 12000 grit) for filing and polishing my fingernails.
That 12000 even feels like regular paper :rofl: (I only found it at a Dutch firm specialized in polishing paper).
So I can make it very smooth after working with a dremel. :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Received today, 19th May, instead of 2nd June as planned. :D
Came in while I was working with Gwrolla and I could only put on a short dressing gown before receiving it from the postwoman. :shock: She laughed hard when I tried in vain to keep the dressing gown closed while I received the package. :oops: :facepalm:

However, since I didn't have time to post our story today, I have to keep the package closed and can't open it until our next session. :twisted:
Never looked forward to next week so much. A real Tantalus torment. :lol:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
:rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

KinkInSpace wrote:Are we there yet?

:rofl:
arewethereyet.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I had promised Gwrolla that I wait until today for opening the surprise package, because last week I didn't have time to post our story on BoundAnna. :mrgreen:

So today was the big day and I am happy: Not only there are 5 numbered labels inside for blocking the chastity, but also an internal lock with two keys. So I don't have to provide anything extra to securely close the chastity without being able to free myself beforehand by just taking a pair of scissors and cutting the label.

Now I can after closing the chastity just put both keys in ice and I'm in chastity till the ice melts.

After I disinfected the insert, I also tried with a lot of lube whether I can easily insert the urine insert and it is no problem at all. It was even easier than the insert that came with the DG-lab.

However, the effective connection to the DG-lab is for later. :twisted:

After choosing the correct ring from the four included rings, for now I have to keep the chastity on for 2 hours (1.5 hours after posting the session with Gwrolla - and the 3 phone calls from my former boss who had computer problems :shock: :rofl: ).
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If the size is good, you should at least be wearing chastity from getting up until going to bed. Sleeping in chastity is next level though.

Also, the insert, although you can definitely wear it for a longer time until you have to pee, its okay to not wear it until you do a session.

Once you have worn the cage a few times from getting up until going to bed, you can try sleeping with it. I can already tell you that just going to bed while wearing it (preferably nude otherwise) is going to be a mind trip on its own.

Anyway, let us know how your experience is. And yeah, the insert with plastic keys is great for a session where the mistress can see you being locked in and verify that the number did not change. And even better, you can buy these numbers on AliExpress too.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

For the first time it was difficult to get it on and to choose the right ring from the 4 included rings.
The slightly larger ring seemed to be fine, but when my penis was slack again the chastity slowly fell back down and I had to take it off.

With the right ring, my skin piled up between the front piece and the ring, preventing me from closing it. :cry:
Finally, with a little lubricant on the skin, everything slid in nicely. :D

I don't have a mistress (I'm my own mistress :mrgreen: ), so I probably won't use the labels much. That's why I was so happy to have that key option included: it's now locked without a padlock getting in the way and/or harder to hide under clothing.
The labels are interesting when you take the plane: no metal parts on the chastity for which you have to justify yourself to the metal detector at customs. :shock:

Now ready for the first days of chastity to get used to it and then the first night with only chastity for company. Lucky I bought it before summer, now the warm nights are coming.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I actually really like this chastity. More than I thought I would. While my expensive Holy Trainer is still my top cage, this one easily comes second. I wear the HT when I need to be enclosed but not necessarily need extra punshment. More an allround cage to use when comfort is desired as it is long-term wear.

This one though, After a prolonged wear, all the small holes tend my flesh to move towards them a bit, which you really can feel when you erect inside the cage. And occassionally I force myself to wear the insert, even without estim which is a bonus. Downside is that if you do chores for hours with the insert in place and those chores are outside, peeing becomes a challenge.

The other day, I brought my car for the annual checkup to get it road approved for another year which is something I can wait for in the garage. Takes about 30-40 minutes. I decided that I would be wearing this chastity cage with the urethra insert. It was great, but while at the garage, I felt I could pee. Normally I would have asked if they had a toilet I could use and pee, but now with the insert in place, I didn't feel like I wanted to go through that trouble. I could've locked the door, take the insert out, put it in my mouth, pee, put it back in... but I held up the pee. Got home 20 minutes later and peed then. Not too bad overall.

@Kinbaku, here's a challenge for you.
With this new cage, first wear it for at least 24 hours. Don't need to use the urethra insert at this point.
Then you do a session. For this the urethra insert is used. It is now your job to use the DG-LAB, app controlled, but can be both xtoys or dg-lab itself and stimulate your penis for a full hour without getting an orgasm nor stopping the estim.
Once you set the estim to a certain level, you may not lower the level anymore. Increase is always allowed, but then that becomes the new level and cannot go lower.
If you feel an orgasm is inevitable, you may stop the estim or lower it, but that counts as a fail, and the 1 hour timer reset or you reschedule the session. An orgasm is also end of session.

Let me know when you've done it, and I'll then explain why this challenge is actually a challenge. ;)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:@Kinbaku, here's a challenge for you.
With this new cage, first wear it for at least 24 hours. Don't need to use the urethra insert at this point.
Then you do a session. For this the urethra insert is used. It is now your job to use the DG-LAB, app controlled, but can be both xtoys or dg-lab itself and stimulate your penis for a full hour without getting an orgasm nor stopping the estim.
Once you set the estim to a certain level, you may not lower the level anymore. Increase is always allowed, but then that becomes the new level and cannot go lower.
If you feel an orgasm is inevitable, you may stop the estim or lower it, but that counts as a fail, and the 1 hour timer reset or you reschedule the session. An orgasm is also end of session.

Let me know when you've done it, and I'll then explain why this challenge is actually a challenge. ;)
At the moment I am still learning.
I'm still having trouble putting it on.

Since my left testicle keeps trying to hide inside my body, I use a piece of string behind my testes - just twisted a few times to keep them from escaping - then the ring over it and then pushing and pulling the penis into the ring.
Then I can remove the string.
Then wait for my penis to recede and then lubricate everything well with lubricant so that it slides well into the front of the chastity, making sure that no flesh is pinched.

First wear for a few days during the day for a few hours with occasionally connected to the DG-lab (see viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346&start=255#p109827).
Afterwards, I want to put it on all night with just the chastity on and my hands tied to the top of my bed so they can move freely but don't go lower than my breasts. I wonder if I will be able to fall asleep. :shock:

Then I want to take care of that session of yours with 24 hours of wear and then one hour of stimulation. I'm already looking forward to it. :twisted: :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I bet its not actually your testicles that retract, but the ballsack itself. Tip: Put your balls inside your hands for a few minutes so that that area becomes warm. Your sack should loosen up and your testes should hang down more. It'll be easy to put the cage on then.

Also, people have different ways to put on the cage, maybe you are using the wrong method.

For me, I always do ring first. Ring goes through penis, then each teste is forced (only works when the penis is flaccid enough. Wait for the penis to get more relaxed and get it fitted. Once done, if the balls are in place and the penis then grows, it will actually help getting the balls trapped on the right side of the ring, but you don't want the penis to grow too much.

Next, put the flesh of the penis forward so you see about 50% of your cockhead. Experiment with how much you need to see to get it aligned best. Place the pleasure muscle on the outer edge of the cage, about 2mm in and use your thumb to push your cockhead in a bit with the flesh too. From this position, remove thumb and allow the penis to slide in naturally by coming out its flesh layer. The penis will tend to grab the edge of the cage and not fully align. This is okay.

This position will align everything up nicely at some point and give you enough room to close the cage and lock it up.

From that position, either wait until relaxed or use a cotton swap and insert it through the opening of the penis cage and rotate around the cockhead so it no longer grabs the walls and it will automatically align perfectly with the hole.