Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Username

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Username »

bound_jenny wrote:
ruru67 wrote:Wow. Reminds me of this: http://hatchetsandskewers.blogspot.com/ ... -down.html
That made me all hot and tingly... :wink:

That's something to add to a list. :idea:

Jenny.
My list too
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Oh, it's just like one of those blow-up clowns with the weight at the bottom. You tip it over and it comes back up.

But waaaaaayyy naughtier... :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

David Page is definitely kinky. I have a FetLife page with links to more stuff from him: https://fetlife.com/users/337350/posts/2996536

I love the approach of getting away with things by calling it art. Pull out a camera and suddenly the fact you have your partner tied to a tree is photography project instead of a reason to call the police - I've done that myself. But it does take it up a level to do it in a public art gallery.

Another one from the "it's not kink, it's art" department is Sofía Durrieu: https://fetlife.com/users/337350/posts/6340458
... including chipping herself out of a block of plaster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfma97OQwAg
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

ruru67 wrote: ... including chipping herself out of a block of plaster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfma97OQwAg
Thanks for this Ru'.
Since comments for that video are turned off, let's open a discussion here.
Capture0.JPG
Capture0.JPG (16.15 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
Active release tools.
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (16.26 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
Chip away.
Capture.JPG
Watch out you don't put someone's eye out with that thing.
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (20.89 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
Up ya' come.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I know it has been said before, but plaster of paris and the like become hot whilst setting. A girl at a UK school lost most of her fingers when she misunderstood the teacher's instructions and put her hand in a bucket of setting plaster of paris. By the time they managed to free her the damage was done. A scenario best avoided if anyone is thinking about it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Keyless wrote:I know it has been said before, but plaster of paris and the like become hot whilst setting. A girl at a UK school lost most of her fingers when she misunderstood the teacher's instructions and put her hand in a bucket of setting plaster of paris. By the time they managed to free her the damage was done. A scenario best avoided if anyone is thinking about it.
I guess comment are turned off for this video on YouTube because she just doesn't want to hear it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Yeah, Plaster of Paris is something you have to be a bit careful with in large volumes. But I noted that there are some obvious cleavage planes in the block, which suggests it was poured in stages and allowed to cool between pours. It's also appears kinda soft and clay-like in places, which suggests a water-rich mixture, which would help keep the peak temperature during curing down. I assume she had help and they thought this through. You certainly can embed someone in a block of plaster safely if you know what you're doing and how the stuff behaves.

If you don't ... well, it gets hottest after it's hardened enough to prevent easy removal ... so there's a risk that you get trapped and then cooked.
Shannon SteelSlave

You don't know how much I wish this was posted to the "Tell a story" thread. Could have had a lot of fun with that. But since it ain't, I'm gonna grab the wheel once more and steer the train left where the track bends right.
Keyless wrote:I know it has been said before, but plaster of paris and the like become hot whilst setting. A scenario best avoided if anyone is thinking about it.
Paris Hilton's famous catch phrase.
Paris Hilton's famous catch phrase.
ezgif.com-resize(1).gif (366.85 KiB) Viewed 1843 times
Ya' get it? Paris Hilton, plaster, heats up? Ok, somebody post something they want done, I don't think anyone really wants this, more of a fantasy.
👠👠
TheBouncer

Post by TheBouncer »

Working the elbows and shoulder blades to get to this level of flexibility. But I could totally fall asleep snugged like this :D

AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

TheBouncer wrote:Working the elbows and shoulder blades to get to this level of flexibility. But I could totally fall asleep snugged like this :D

So comfy! And snug... I could easily fall asleep in that. Ive had hogtie naps its nice
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

AllieXBow wrote:
TheBouncer wrote:Working the elbows and shoulder blades to get to this level of flexibility. But I could totally fall asleep snugged like this :D

So comfy! And snug... I could easily fall asleep in that. Ive had hogtie naps its nice
I’m not sure I could sleep like that I wriggle around to much lol.
I have not tried sleeping through the night but I have tried napping for a couple of hours. I used bondage tape on my legs and went all the way up to my tummy then put on my leather wrist cuffs. It feels really snug and comforting. The only problem was when I woke up I really needed to use the loo. The next time I wrapped my legs I didn’t make it like a super tight figure hugging hobble skirt. I wrapped myself up so the tape was a couple of inches below my bottom. So I could use the loo quickly and then went back to bed for some more snuggly me time, still tightly wrapped up and cuffed of course. I only took one cuff off for hygiene of course.

I think I need to try that again because I really enjoyed it.

Lisa
TheBouncer

Post by TheBouncer »

AllieXBow wrote:

Especially if you are already in super comfy attire such as pajamas!!

Image Image
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

I have already tried to sleep tied and gagged like this but I have not been able to do it.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:15, edited 1 time in total.