Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Lisahs3

Re: Post a bondage picture for "do this to me"

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote: I remember seeing the one where she is strapped on the table thing with the vibrator ages ago
This?
tumblr_ndvrbp2AM01s8i5jfo1_500.gif
:drool:

I keep it handy just in case... 8)

(it's an animated GIF - if you don't see it animate, save it to disk and look at it with an image viewer)

Jenny.
I just saved it thanks Jenny xx

Lisa
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

Onixpected wrote: The table thing seems the same one from my pic. I only have the video from my pic tho. I don't know the video where that gif comes from, but I would be very happy to know :roll:
Don't know the exact video, but it's most definetly from bondagecafe.com.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Bound Whore wrote:
Onixpected wrote: The table thing seems the same one from my pic. I only have the video from my pic tho. I don't know the video where that gif comes from, but I would be very happy to know :roll:
Don't know the exact video, but it's most definetly from bondagecafe.com.
This is such a table.
If it don't work: copy the https://nl.spankbang.com/35v72/video/curious+obsession in your address bar of your browser. (With Firefox I get an error that it is not possible to start it from another website).

Or click on the 2nd link :facepalm: :mrgreen:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Onixpected wrote:Also, I envy those tables so much! They seem the perfect bondage furniture. I want one so bad
Seems to be a simple rectangular box, made of a sturdy wood. A drill and a jigsaw make those slots easily. The straps look like seat belts or something like it.

Must be one heck of a ride... 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bound_jenny wrote:
Onixpected wrote:Also, I envy those tables so much! They seem the perfect bondage furniture. I want one so bad
Seems to be a simple rectangular box, made of a sturdy wood. A drill and a jigsaw make those slots easily. The straps look like seat belts or something like it.

Jenny.
How about one with airbags?
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
What does that remote do? What about the wheel?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What does that remote do? What about the wheel?
I think the remote serves to tighten the straps (unless she has a vibrator on in a sensitive area) and the wheel to pull the straps up around the wrists like a medieval wheel. Seen in the slant of the band around the left wrist.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
How about one with airbags?
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
What does that remote do? What about the wheel?
Oh my goodness! I would love to try this. Oh and the video too!
I just got out of the shower and I am drying my hair while I catch up on all the gossip here, thats what I do and then I log into my work computer for the day.
I cannot believe I have to work all day and try and put this to the back of my mind. I loved Bondage Cafe I have not looked at their site or anything for ages.
What I liked the most is how beautiful the models are their outfits and the bondage is gorgeous too. But best of all is they don't have that I am really scared look on their faces.
Bondage Cafe did nice sets, amazing outfits, gorgeous models and there was a really sexy and sometime fun theme to the scenes. Those are my favourites, I hope they still do that sort of thing.
Their pictures and videos really helped me to explore kink because they were not scary and I think that is a big help for a lot of women.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:the wheel to pull the straps up around the wrists like a medieval wheel
Yup, that's a rack, updated.
Lisahs3 wrote:Oh my goodness! I would love to try this.
The line for that is over there :arrow: ______________________________ :D :) :o :wink: :P :| :D :) 8) 8)

I could have fun as either the stretcher or the stretchee. 8)

(I suspect many of you would want me at the controls... :hi: )

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:the wheel to pull the straps up around the wrists like a medieval wheel
Yup, that's a rack, updated.
Lisahs3 wrote:Oh my goodness! I would love to try this.
The line for that is over there :arrow: ______________________________ :D :) :o :wink: :P :| :D :) 8) 8)

I could have fun as either the stretcher or the stretchee. 8)

(I suspect many of you would want me at the controls... :hi: )

Jenny.
Oh there's a queue? Can I say ladies first then? :)

I'm also happy to be on the thing or making it work especially if it has that vibrator of a pole like the one in the video.
I watched about 10 minutes of it before I had to log onto work so I only watched up to where she gets onto the table and starts to strap herself down. I know its obvious what happens next :D but I could not get that out of my mind and I've had two business meetings this morning already.
So hard to concentrate :rofl:

Better get back to work I suppose :(

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Christina Carter is the one on the rack, if that helps you narrow your search.
Does anyone have this video for educational purposes? I know this isn't a video sharing site, but I want to see how it works. I am used to the medieval ones with ropes or chains.
I am sorry for any distraction I may have caused anyone on their way to work. I thought this topic of strap tables had been covered, but couldn't resist that seat belt line, and some people here know why.
I do have some more pics of that shoot, some I know exactly where, the rest are buried. Let me know if you want them posted.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Please post more!!!!!!!!!

For educational purposes of course.

I am on my lunch break now working from home so if you don' mind I am going to watch a nice video while I have my lunch.

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Gonna be a while. Just started work day, and I have downed tree branches waiting for me at home.
Nice video? Like the "Care Bears" or something? Maybe Spongebob?
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Gonna be a while. Just started work day, and I have downed tree branches waiting for me at home.
Nice video? Like the "Care Bears" or something? Maybe Spongebob?
I can wait thats fine :)

lol thats not how I remember the Care Bears.

Phew that was a very interesting video hmm, you know I have a guest room in my house probably like most people do and I never seem to have any guests.
I was the last person who slept in that room because I was decorating my bedroom at the time. Its a lovely room very pretty with butterfly wallpaper and matching bedding, French style wardrobes and draws in that classic off white and lots of soft furnishings.
I'm just wondering if I should sell all of that and buy one of those self bondage tables like in the video so that room can have an actual use for a change thats all.

Lisa
bound_bert

Post by bound_bert »

We have a basement - definitely need one of those tables!
Shannon SteelSlave

I still want to see how it works as a stretching table. Does the middle expand? It can't be that the restraints slide up or down the slots. Hopefully someone can link to a copy of the video, or PM me so I can see it. It was a 2004 Jim Weathers Bondage Cafe, sure that the one in black is Christina Carter.
I'll get the rest of the pics up when I get home, maybe search my library for the full shoot, or at least the parts I have.
👠👠