5 days in restrictive metal bondage

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.

5 days in restrictive metal bondage

Postby Lotharjulz » 22 Jul 2021, 08:18

Friday night my partner and I were enjoying dinner, movie, and various alcoholic drinks and the discussion turned to how many metal cuffs, padlocks, and chains we have. Of course I was to model all of them as we took inventory. There were far to many to go into details of them all but let's just sum it up with it was extremely hard to move anywhere with all the weight and tangle of things. I was then teased and tormented the rest of the night while my top continued to drink. At some point early Saturday am, my owner threw all the keys into our kitchen safe device and declared that I would spend the next 10 hours overnight in what I had on me because they were to tired to sort it all out. Having no choice I was led to bed by my ensemble of chain leashes and went to sleep.

In the afternoon we woke and it was shortly discovered that the kitchen safe was accidentally set to 10 days (not 10 hours). I was both excited and scared to hear the news and we started to conceive a plan to handle work by claiming that I had been exposed to Covid and needed to quarantine.

While I did have the entire span mostly covered, yesterday we both agreed that my immobility was getting too much for both of us as I needed assistance with everything including eating, bathroom, and trying in vain to stay fresh and clean. Finally it was hard to keep certain areas from going numb and relieving cramps so we decided yesterday to end this by breaking the kitchen safe.

After some thought my partner ended up using a hole saw on the plastic base and we got the keys out. New one is ordered and on the way.

To much of a good thing can certainly turn bad.
Lotharjulz

Re: 5 days in restrictive metal bondage

Postby bounddosster » 22 Jul 2021, 09:52

I have read several times that you shouldn't mix alcohol with bdsm. This story could be an example for that reasoning.
Personally, neither myself nor my wife drinks alcohol anymore so when we find ourselves in situations like this we can only blame our sheer stupidity.
Last one out, switch off the lights.
bounddosster

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 22 Jul 2021, 11:15

"New Belt", by Mikel, says it all.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
Shannon SteelSlave

Postby Lotharjulz » 23 Jul 2021, 04:06

bounddosster wrote:I have read several times that you shouldn't mix alcohol with bdsm. This story could be an example for that reasoning.
Personally, neither myself nor my wife drinks alcohol anymore so when we find ourselves in situations like this we can only blame our sheer stupidity.

Indeed! Now that I have had a couple of days to reflect it was a happy accident for the most part as the memories of how exciting it was to be restrained that long without any reasonable means of escape without the keys (we were both almost helpless to remedy this), but looking at the various bruises on my body today reminded us that it could have turned out far worse. I'm so glad my partner agreed about breaking the ksafe though and letting me out of it. I was having a real hard time sleeping while trying to find some comfort and that was taking some mental toll.

I can't help but think this was also a problem with our need to indulge more in BDSM and pushing the limits to achieve the same high. I'm laying in bed right now chained as I usually am and it isn't as near as exciting compared to that experience.
Lotharjulz

Postby Lotharjulz » 23 Jul 2021, 04:29

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:"New Belt", by Mikel, says it all.

Thanks for the story reference! I just read it and was wonderfully reminiscent. Although contrary to the story, I have no desire to repeat that experience any time soon. Not sure I could go 9 months without orgasm :D
Lotharjulz

Return to Bondage