just bought a chastity belt

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
TNTBound

just bought a chastity belt

Post by TNTBound »

I just got my new chastity belt in the mail tonight. this is it below

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111816527290?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

so far, I have got it to fit pretty good, but the problem im having, is that the silicone covering for the bottom strap doesn't want to stay in place. im thinking of using some clear silicone between the metal and the black cover to hold it in place.

I also should cut a little of the bottom strap off so the cover will sit flatter. with how its adjusted now, the back bottom strap is sitting on the mount for the butt plug locking post and is protruding up even further.

its really fun to bend over while with the plug attached to it, since it protrudes into me even more when I bend over, then comes out a bit when I stand up. :)

when I get the black covering to stay on good, I will try wearing this for a weekend to start out with.

I could never gat a normal cage to be secure AND comfortable.

I cant WAIT to get this sorted out so i can wear it for an extended time!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
KinkInSpace

Re: just bought a chastity belt

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've read about this a lot on the internet. People suggest that the straps are to find what size works best for you, and once you're set, replace them with sports tape.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Thats a good idea! There is a silicone sealant wrap the walmart carries that I think I will try tonight. I'll also try and get some sports tape to see which I like best.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

this looks downright scrumptious.

hope it will fit well & your keyholder will enjoy teasing you as much as you'll hate wearing it everyday.
[
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

unfortunately, I don't have anyone to hold the keys right now.

I have to say, this belt does what its supposed to! I have just been bound in my favorite way for about 4 hours and wasn't able to get off once! normally, I would be able to get off about 3 times in that time period, but the belt kept me from achieving orgasm!

as it sits right now, the kitchen safe is set to release the keys to my belt in about 8 and a half hours. I need to go cash my check in the morning, so im going to need to go to town wearing it. but it wont even be a problem, since its completely undetectable under my clothing.

the only issue I seem to have, is when sitting in a chair, the front of the belt pushes into my groin area a little more than I would like. and I haven't tried going #2 yet with the belt on, so that should be interesting. :roll:

this is what I used to make the crotch strap INFINITELY more comfortable

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Duck-Brand-Wr ... 0/34165233

when they put multi use on the package, I don't think they EVER intended it for this purpose. :rofl:
it has no adhesive, so it wont leave a mess on the belt (or me) if I need to adjust the belt at a later time. for only about $5, it was well worth it.

now im going to try and get some sleep so I can function later today. :wink:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

so, going #2 is an interesting thing with the belt on to say the least. about the only way to do it when out and about would be in a one occupancy bathroom I think, since the hole really isn't that big and its not placed 100% correctly for me, it makes a little bit of a mess. its still fairly easy to clean, although water does help. after I get back from town, I might re lock the kitchen safe till the end of the weekend, maybe longer, but we'll see.
chasteed

Post by chasteed »

It's a good idea to keep moist towelettes (wash n' dry) on hand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i'll have to get some of those to keep on me if I plan to wear this for any period of time.

so far, the belt has been on me for about 15 hours (put on around 10 pm last night) and I just set the kitchen safe to open in another 33 hours from now (10 pm sunday)! :shock: tomorrow, me and my friends plan to go ice fishing, and the belt will be on for the duration. the good news though, is that im really starting to get used to wearing it, but its already starting to drive me nuts not being able to cum! I so desperately tried to last night, but I couldn't get enough stimulation to go all the way.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

you wont have to worry about toweletts because if that is really the belt you plan on wearing for a long time you wont be able to shit with the plug in your ass.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

tiemeupalso wrote:you wont have to worry about toweletts because if that is really the belt you plan on wearing for a long time you wont be able to shit with the plug in your ass.
Ever had a buttplug in your ass for a long time? Then you'll realize that even with the plug inside you, the urge will eventually come and then you will have to poop or things get so uncomfortable that you're start feeling ill if you just ignore it. No if you have to poop, the plug has to be taken out, no questions asked.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
gemt

Post by gemt »

tiemeupalso wrote:you wont have to worry about toweletts because if that is really the belt you plan on wearing for a long time you wont be able to shit with the plug in your ass.
It is my understanding that the plug can be removed (before the belt is fitted of course)
That said I have no2d around my locking plug. Very messy! Also very painful.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

the plug can be taken off with the belt still locked on. I kept the key for the plug out of the safe for that reason, although, I haven't had the plug in me too long. sitting on it, makes it sit at a weird angle and is uncomfortable after a while.