new to the site

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
justhafta2

new to the site

Post by justhafta2 »

Wow, I had no idea--- 9000+ users signed up????

I read recently that cages were virtually unknown for men before 2007. What a difference the internet has made!

I have tried several and progressed to the belted German ball-trap variety. But it was still escapable. I added a bar across the top and customized the shape of the ball trap. And then had to add a bar to protect the sack from pinching. Its now completely escape or cheat proof and completely comfortable.

Record is 28 days. My lady and I both have one (her record is 51 days) and we switch. We have a card game to determine what happens and how.

So I'm new to the site, but not new to the fun. Looking forward to getting better and better with this forum.
KinkInSpace

Re: new to the site

Post by KinkInSpace »

Welcome, and nice to hear how you managed.

Your mention of the cardgame interests me a lot. I like to challenge myself and any failure or "not getting a good score" will end up in some form of punishment for me.

Can you tell me more about your cardgame? How does it work? Can it be played with regular cards? etc? Thanks. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
justhafta2

Re: new to the site

Post by justhafta2 »

Sure--- It starts with the premise that she sees the card and I don't. The four suits have basic themes:

*Diamond-- a good tease, and no orgasm. There will either be a fine (diamonds, get it), or a caging period.
*Spade--- a good tease, and a spoiled orgasm. This may result in a task being done to be released from caging.
*Heart--- a good tease with a pleasant outcome
* Club-- a good tease, an orgasm.... and the stimulation continues to a tortured orgasm. It might involve a caging, or a punishment.

Most involve some sort of bondage so there is no escaping the destiny.

One brutal aspect is not knowing what is coming. So even if you start to cum, it may end spoiled. For something that's just disappointment. For others, its blue balls. And even if you're enjoying a lovely orgasm, you can't enjoy it because it may continue on and on and on and your agony will far exceed the pleasure you fleetingly had while cumming.

I have a different task and a different punishment for each day of the month. They are all set up to be right on the edge of what I'm comforable with-- pushing limits a bit. Sometimes there are multiple things to have to do. They may be sex related, dungeon related, or anything you find kinky, interesting, intriguing. Its fun to have a keyholder who is willing to hold you to what is on the cards. I find I'm constantly thinking of new twists and things to add to it. And when I'm locked up I come up with the "meanest" stuff to do to myself for the game. They may not ever come up (1 in 52 chance of drawing that card), and I think that's what allows me to put in things that get a little over the top of my comfort zone. Oh, and I put in extra jokers from multiple decks (with the same back side so I can't tell) and she can choose whatever she wants if it is a joker. That hasn't happened yet, surprisingly.

I personally love the "sweet domination", where she gently tells me how its going to be. And this allows her to have brutal things to do and say to me, while saying it in such a sweet, wholesome voice. The contradiction messes with me.