Your ideas on this cage ? Bon4M model post 03/18/16

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Darkrope

Your ideas on this cage ? Bon4M model post 03/18/16

Post by Darkrope »

until now i never thought about chastity but this week i woke up with a chastity cage in my mind made of ring mail. After some web sniffin i found this:

http://www.madame-dura.de/product_info. ... evice.html

any thoughts, pros and cons ?
Last edited by Darkrope on 18 Mar 2016, 10:21, edited 3 times in total.
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope
boundsissy

Re: what are your ideas on this cage ?

Post by boundsissy »

any thoughts, pros and cons ?

Pros - very sexy
Cons - 579,95 EUR
LOVE TO ALL
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

What concerns the cons, that was the only one i had figured out myself.. :D

Darkrope
noble

Post by noble »

That's really nice looking.
For the price, it ought to be.

Check out chastitybeltsusa for their cage. comfy, really secure, and nice price.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Darkrope wrote: any thoughts, pros and cons ?
Here's a huge con from a chain mail builder:

They say the wire they use for the rings has a diameter of just 0.55 mm.
If you look very closely at the pictures they provide you can see that the rings are not closed by welding or soldering them shut, but are merely bent into shape.
Note that chain mail rings are produced by creating a wire spiral and cutting rings off. They are bent even whilst creating the "fabric".

That the rings are not permanently shut and made of rather weak material means, that they can be bent open rather easily. Given the small wire diameter the bent open rings will behave like needles (if smoothed after cutting) or blades (if not smoothed) rather soon. Anyhow, the relatively small diameter of the rings does not allow to go for (much) stronger wire. A stronger wire would be needed to prevent the unwanted re-opening of the rings though.
Going for a larger ring diameter along with a larger wire diameter doesn't solve the problem either, I'm afraid.
You can try and bend some pieces of iron/(stainless) steel wires of different diameters. You'll find that even 1.2 mm of wire diameter can still be easily bent without tools! Yet, 1.2 mm wire diameter means that the rings already need to have an inside diameter of at least about 6 mm. Otherwise it would be impossible to get the four neighboring rings throug the center ring (and so forth).

I have made the experience that 1.6 - 1.8 mm is the minimum wire diameter for chain-webbing to be durable. Given that you are not looking for armor, nor for anything that needs to resist mechanical impact I'd guess that 1.4 mm might get the job done.
That would mean you need ~8 mm of inner ring diameter to allow the rings to "sit smoothly" and create a comfortable touch.
BUT: With 8mm rings and a smooth and comfortable surface the rings will be able to slide around and pinch your skin.

With all that said: The idea looks nice on paper, but I wouldn't even go for it if the price was a quarter of what it is!

Kind regards,

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

Thanks Blacky that is good information.

Darkrope
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

noble wrote:That's really nice looking.
For the price, it ought to be.

Check out chastitybeltsusa for their cage. comfy, really secure, and nice price.
Thanks for the suggestion. But i don't see any cage that would come close to what an mail chain cage would be like. I guess that a mail chain cage could be used even in a suit where most cages would provide a big bulge in the crotch.
If i might consider trying chastity it would really be important to be able to wear in under trousers from a suit or other fine fabric without drawing to much attention since that is more or less what i wear during work hours.

Darkrope
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Darkrope wrote:Thanks Blacky that is good information.
You're very welcome. We are here to share knowledge, aren't we? :hi:

edit: removed typo
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
justhafta2

Post by justhafta2 »

-Love the locking mechanism.
-Love the look.
- somewhat flexible
-electro-stim would be delightfully awful

-Nocturnal erections would still pull the balls hard (which a belted version cures)
-a wire breaking free would become a weapon on your unit
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've tried many different kind of cages, and was left down by many where my aroused state during purchase made me consider otherwise.

I would not get this one.

When I lock myself up in chastity, I do so because I do not want to be able to stimulate myself. Because these are chains, it will most likely be as manipulative as a silicon chastity cage, meaning that you can squeeze in it, and make the feeling be brought to your penis. Enough movement and you will definitely get yourself stimulated enough to orgasm.

The only positive thing about this cage is that its of metal, but even then, the entire contraption is of metal, meaning that electrical stimulation would not do much due to the farahday cage principle. It would translate to the cockring part, rather than the penis part (which is what you would want). And then a massive 500 price is seriously not worth the investment I think. This seems more like a very luxurious underpants than a chastity cage.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Darkrope

Re: Your ideas on this cage ? Other model post 01/06/16

Post by Darkrope »

I bought my first cage to find some small issues with it.
https://www.easytoys.be/peniskooi/kuish ... 16071.html
Although i don't consider myself to be gratefully equipped, it is a bit to small for me. The crotch ring is 45 mm and the cage has an inner diameter of 32 mm and a length of 70 mm. The total length is 100 mm from the back of the ring.
The ring hinge pinches sometimes but i'm not sure if that is a hair or the skin. I couldn't find any marks on my skin after wearing it for 7 hours. I've seen rings that have a sleeve over the hinge that might help.
I used it without the urethral since that is a step to high for me.
The ring is not to difficult to put in place (considering it is a little to small) and when the cage slides over the rings ends the angle is not to extreme. I could manage to get out of it without the keys. On the other end i don't have experience since this was the first cage.

So up to the next one...

Ideas, reactions on this one:
http://www.sexshop-dildo-king.de/dildok ... -Heav.html

Darkrope
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I don't know how well sized you are, but I'm sort of smaller sized.

For me, the problem with most cages is that the space between the ring and the cage (where the balls are) is quite big. This means that while wearing the cage, I can just push my balls up through that gap and they'll pop through the ring. Do it twice (we have two balls) and the cage is off.

I don't own this 2nd cage, but this is one of the problems I'd forsee and not buy for that reason. The reason is that there is a little bit of wedge on the tube to move it upwards, which would open the space on the bottom. It might not be the case with this cage though, its hard to judge from the photo, but judging from the size of the padlock and the rings, it seems the gap might be bigger than 1,5 cm. My experience tells me that this gap (at least for me) is enough to get my balls free.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Post by lj »

The problem with off-the-shelf devices is that it is a matter of pure chance that the device fits your body parts. The only way to get an efficient and comfortable device is to go to custom-made stainless steel, unless you are that one very lucky person.

At the cheaper end, the devices are nothing more than toys, fun to use during play, when an erection is expected and preferably there is someone helping you achieve it! I had one of the cast metal devices, chrome plated - it would fall off when I was relaxed (I'm a "grower" so there is a dramatic change in penis diameter and length) The gap between ring and cage is usually far too big.

The plastic devices, and my experience is limited to CBxxxx types, are insecure and difficult to keep clean. A hinged ring is an excellent way to get some nasty sores (experience!)

If the device is for short-term wear, none of this really matters. I used the term "efficient" at the start - in this case I mean once locked on, it isn't coming off without the key. Of course, to be totally secure, you would need a PA piercing, but that is further than most of us will go. You also get into the psychological area - if your chastity is part of an agreed Domme/sub relationship, why would you want to escape? - which of course leads to the obvious question, if you agreed to be chaste, why do you need a device ? (because we enjoy the reminder...)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

Slave_L wrote:I don't know how well sized you are, but I'm sort of smaller sized.

For me, the problem with most cages is that the space between the ring and the cage (where the balls are) is quite big. This means that while wearing the cage, I can just push my balls up through that gap and they'll pop through the ring. Do it twice (we have two balls) and the cage is off.

I don't own this 2nd cage, but this is one of the problems I'd forsee and not buy for that reason. The reason is that there is a little bit of wedge on the tube to move it upwards, which would open the space on the bottom. It might not be the case with this cage though, its hard to judge from the photo, but judging from the size of the padlock and the rings, it seems the gap might be bigger than 1,5 cm. My experience tells me that this gap (at least for me) is enough to get my balls free.
Good to mention this. With the previous cage that wasn't a problem for me. My balls are quite sensitive, so i would never push them through a small hole or gap. It would hurt to much. If the gap between cage and ring would be a problem i could always make an adjustment since i can weld and machine metal.

Darkrope
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

lj wrote:The problem with off-the-shelf devices is that it is a matter of pure chance that the device fits your body parts. The only way to get an efficient and comfortable device is to go to custom-made stainless steel, unless you are that one very lucky person.

At the cheaper end, the devices are nothing more than toys, fun to use during play, when an erection is expected and preferably there is someone helping you achieve it! I had one of the cast metal devices, chrome plated - it would fall off when I was relaxed (I'm a "grower" so there is a dramatic change in penis diameter and length) The gap between ring and cage is usually far too big.

The plastic devices, and my experience is limited to CBxxxx types, are insecure and difficult to keep clean. A hinged ring is an excellent way to get some nasty sores (experience!)

If the device is for short-term wear, none of this really matters. I used the term "efficient" at the start - in this case I mean once locked on, it isn't coming off without the key. Of course, to be totally secure, you would need a PA piercing, but that is further than most of us will go. You also get into the psychological area - if your chastity is part of an agreed Domme/sub relationship, why would you want to escape? - which of course leads to the obvious question, if you agreed to be chaste, why do you need a device ? (because we enjoy the reminder...)
Where can i have one custom made ? I'm pretty sure that that would be the ideal situation and in time i might really look into that. Before that i would like to build up some experience of pros and cons before i decide to have one made.
At this moment i'm not sure yet if that is what i want. My guess is that trying some off-the-shelf devices can help me to build up that experience without trowing a lot of money out on the streets.
My interest only goes out to metal types. Plastic and silicone ones just don't appeal to me. An other advantage of metal ones (and i mean the stainless steel ones, not the chrome plated) is that i can modify them myself.
The fact of it being inescapable looks quite important to me psychologically. At least for now since my experience is close to zilch...

Darkrope