Your ideas on this cage ? Bon4M model post 03/18/16

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
lj

Re: Your ideas on this cage ? Other model post 01/06/16

Post by lj »

Mine is a MatureMetals JailBird. Good-quality stainless steel, an open design so is very easy to keep clean - if you are circumcised (I'm not) then there is absolutely no problem with keeping clean, if you aren't then a bit of care is needed, although in my case I was allowed out by my Domme for a wash every day.

The device is sized so that the penis shaft fits snugly, not tight, when fully relaxed, both in length and diameter. The ring-cage gap is small enough to make ball escape extremely painful, if it happens at all! The gap is also a custom dimension though the standard gaps work for most.

The effect is that an erection simply does not develop, so you get none of the pain resulting from a partial erection in a badly-fitting cage. There can be a bit of tension on the balls as part of the shaft is within the body and therefore unrestricted, but nothing like the agonies inflicted by the one-size-fits-nobody devices.

You CAN achieve an orgasm - well, I had to see if it was possible - and used a Magic Wand vibrator. Don't bother ! the result is what is known as a "ruined orgasm", you ejaculate, but with none of the pleasurable effects and sensations, just a guilty feeling of failure.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Darkrope

Re: Your ideas on this cage ? Other model post 01/06/16

Post by Darkrope »

Since my last post i ordered a Bone 4M cage.
I must say that i'm quite pleased with it.
It comes with different sizes of rings to enhance a better fit. The shape and out side finish is great. It's an open cage so cleaning is no problem either with an old tooth brush.
After wearing it for about a whole week (my wife is out on holiday :gag: ) i found it hurts at some of the openings, mostly where the glans touches the cage. With my cock changing length all day long it started to cut after some days.
Closer inspection learned me that there are quite sharp edges on the inside of the cage where the openings are.
after noticing this i took the edges away with a small die grinder and now the cage is comfortable to wear for several days. No more cutting.
I must admit that for a cage in this price range i shouldn't have to do this rework.....
With the different rings to work with i found out that the best ring for me would 48mm diameter. The 45mm ring is on the small side but bearable and the 50mm ring is on the large side and i might be able to relaese my cock.
When getting hard there is a way to stimulate myself where my cock pushes itself in the openings. But not enough to climax; only enough to get more frustrated. :mrgreen:
Over all i'm pleased with this cage.

Edit: (i forgot some remarks i made to myself and another adjustment)

Putting the cage on requires some fiddling but after some practice i found a working pattern. First i put on the ring which i can hold closed inserting the locking pin from the back. Then i put the cage on and use the pin as a guidance to slide the cage in place. Then i need to use one of my fourth fingers to push down my skin when entering both supporting peg in their respective holes in the ring. This way the ring is also kept closed and i pull out the locking pin and insert it the other way around. Like this the padlock is on the top lying on the ring and against my belly and there is no pinching.
With the locking pin is the other direction, the padlock rests on the cage and sometimes will pinch my cocks skin thru the openings.
modification:
To avoid pinching from the hinge of the ring some pieces of tape are delivered with the set. My experience is that tape (and it's glue) and sweat don't get along very well.
Instead of using this tape i took about 4cm of shrinking tube, cut out a small V-shape in the middle (to leave some space for easy opening of the ring), slid it over the ring so that the V-opening is on the outside, in the middle of the hinge and shrank it.
So no more hinge pinching. I can cut away the shrinking tube for thorough cleaning and put a new piece on.
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope