Locked up since yesterday.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
ShawnT

Locked up since yesterday.

Post by ShawnT »

So my wife agreed to hold the key to my chastity. I'm not sure she's really into it but she did agree to it. First nights sleep was horrible. I think I only got maybe 2 hours sleep since my cock is CONSTANTLY trying to get hard. I can't stop thinking about it.

Also Is it normal to have to pee more often?
lj

Re: Locked up since yesterday.

Post by lj »

One of the answers is -

" I can't stop thinking about it."

Chastity devices inherently provide stimulation that you initially aren't used to, whether you are awake or asleep.

A lot of guys have difficulty getting into a device simply because the very act of trying gets them excited. Over time this unfamiliarity of sensations, and the use of the device, become part of life and not sexually exciting. Of course this depends upon why you are using the device in the first place - for sexual excitement or chastity as part of a D/s relationship. In my own experience, the idea of chastity was arousing, but gradually shifted into part of our D/s relationship, where I was locked in for several months whenever I was away from My Lady during the day, and occasionally for a couple of weeks 24/7. Putting the device on became part of getting dressed in the morning.

Depending on how well the device fits you will get partial or even full erections that will be painful to some extent. If the device cage fits your flaccid penis snugly, you won't develop an erection at all, so there is no discomfort, but you will only achieve this either by luck that the device is sized correctly for you, or you get a custom device tailored to your measurements.

As to peeing, no, I never noticed this as a problem, but perhaps your cage or base ring is providing a pressure on the urethra, restricting the flow, and you may be stopping before the bladder is empty. But you can't really draw any conclusions from one night.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ShawnT

Post by ShawnT »

Thanks for the response.

Day two. She's either into this or she's "punishing" me for even wanting to do it. She claims she has lost the keys but I can't tell if she's messing with me or not. I went with her to Victoria secret in the evening and bought her a couple of bras and let me tell you that was probably the worst place for me to go.

Then later that night I massaged her for a while and that led to me fingering her and then eating her out until she came. She never would let me put no matter how much I begged and the pain from my were toon was intense.

I might order the smaller CB6000 and see if that helps. The loop is fine but when I'm truly completely flacid I have between an inch and 3/4 inch to the end of the tube.
lj

Post by lj »

Sounds like a "win-win" to me, the lost keys are a nice wind-up just keeping you on the boil, wondering...

Bear in mind that any chastity device is removeable (OK a titanium full belt would be a challenge) simply by breaking it, and the CBxxxx series is a simple fracture of the central locking peg. The point is that the escape is obvious.

The CB6000 you have is certainly far too long. The flaccid shaft should be gently touched by the cage in both length and diameter, that way if an erection starts, the gentle pressure prevents it developing by restricting the blood flow that rapidly expands the shaft - that doesn't hurt, nor does it cause any damage. The problem arises (pardon the pun!) when the erection is well and truly on the way and the blood flow exerts serious pressure and pain results. Some guys have had the cage split, open and let skin go through the split and the pain deflates the erection, trapping the skin badly, causing injury :shock:

I would recommend the Mature Metal products if you are taking chastity seriously - they are very well made, much more secure than any plastic device, easy hygiene and custom-made to your exact size. More expensive than one-size-fits-nobody devices, but getting it right once is cheaper than trying several that aren't.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ShawnT

Post by ShawnT »

Thank you so much for all the advice. I'll see where this actually goes and looki into other things.

Ok so she's REALLY into this!!!!

Tuesday evening at work I machined a little part to make escape MUCH harder and added a couple of push nuts on the alignment pins to keep them from backing out. She "found" the keys and let me take it off to inspect the penis and add the new parts and quickly made me put it back on. This thing seems nearly impossible to defeat now.

Tuesday night it started with a back massage that led into me fingering her that led into me licking her pussy until she came. Before,during and after she's saying things like "I'm never taking that thing off". Well she did take it off after I made her cum twice with my mouth. She told me I could fuck her but only if I was gentle. I finally came and HOLY CRAP there was a lot of cum in there.... Only three days. I slept that night with it off and immediately put it back on when I woke up.

Weds night. She let me take the ball loop? thing off and put the bigger one on because I guess I out the wrong one on in the morning and it was pinching me.

After re-installing it I started massaging her back and she said it's staying on an entire week this time. Holy crap I'm horny now. She wouldn't let me touch her tits or her ass. After the massage that changed and she let me finger her again and lick her all over. That led to me eating her pussy out again until she came a couple of times. After finishing I move to my side of the bed and she teases all around my cock with her feet for another 30 minutes or so.

She gets it...!

Wednesday night.