What is your record?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
joni

What is your record?

Post by joni »

Im intrested to hear about peoples record in chastity belt. Like how long you been locked without removing it and how long without orgasm?
My record its only 8 days without removing.
TheWingmen

Re: What is your record?

Post by TheWingmen »

Record in chastity isn't more than a couple days. Record without an orgasm, about 2 weeks upon request of my at the time significant other, so more of mental chastity
bikkel89

Post by bikkel89 »

At this moment my record is 13 days and 5 hour. (with 2 short breaks, will have a moment a week when i seriously not can wear a CB)
At the beginning of that period I knew that I was released after 13 days and 5 hour.

Just now I'm bizzy with a new record, been in for 4 days now. In this period I really dont know when I will be released, could be tomorrow or over a month? (within my breaks needed for some situations.)
Crosub

Post by Crosub »

My personal best 16 days 7 hours and still counting.... It is getting hard because my KH is busy and we don't communicate (online KH) so i am trying but thinking of giving up...
joni

Post by joni »

Crosub wrote:My personal best 16 days 7 hours and still counting.... It is getting hard because my KH is busy and we don't communicate (online KH) so i am trying but thinking of giving up...
Dont give up now, you have allready manage so long.
Crosub

Post by Crosub »

I am trying... I need to find new KH who will talk to me encourage me and push me to stay in chastity longer. But that is not easy online, as there are not a lot of keyholders out there...
joni

Post by joni »

Crosub wrote:I am trying... I need to find new KH who will talk to me encourage me and push me to stay in chastity longer. But that is not easy online, as there are not a lot of keyholders out there...
I dont know yet what you are going thrue. I never had keyholder, but it might be change today or later this week and im really nerveus about it. Its new me to loose controll for orgasms.
Crosub

Post by Crosub »

Does anyone know any good site to find a Keyholder?
lj

Post by lj »

I've not done chastity without a real-life keyholder, ie, My Lady, and I have difficulty understanding the point of doing it without the real-life face-to-face contact in a Domme/sub or similar relationship - it is the interaction that is important to me, but each to their own :)

Also, within that relationship, I've only been locked without any release for a few days, but am usually allowed to have a quick wash for hygiene purposes every day, in which case, in that discipline, my "record" is 15 days. However, I have spent several months in a "no orgasm, locked 16 hours per day" regime.

But if you look at chastity sites, you'll see people who stay locked up for years.

As to finding a key-holder, my usual answer is find a real person, local to you by joining the local scene. The danger with on-line keyholding is that the person may be looking for payment, or simply not doing it other than casually for a bit of fun and could stop at any time (in which case, you'd better get some bolt-croppers!)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Crosub

Post by Crosub »

After 2 weeks and 4 days i have been unlocked and released from my KH :cry: .Now i need to find a new KH
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

7 hours.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Amateurs, you're all amateurs! (Just kidding.) :wink:

Mistress kept me locked up for 92 days once, in a CB3000. Only exception was once when the numbered plastic seal broke when I was away from home. I had no way to relock the device, so I was free for 3 or 4 hours. When I got back home I used the opportunity to do a good scrubbing, and immediately relocked and reported to Mistress what had happened. I sent her a new picture with the new seal in place so she could verify at any time that I had not removed the device since the new picture was taken. After that I carried an extra seal with me whenever I left the house.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ShawnT

Post by ShawnT »

About 14 days for me. I wish I had gotten my wife to try this years ago. At first she was kind of stand offish about it but now she has realized the power in it and I'm afraid I might be in for it... Currently I'm on 8 days and this past weekend she teased me pretty hardcore and then went and got the key. O was convinced she was letting me out but I gave her an orgasm with my nose and she then told me to go handcuff myself in the closet for not being convincing enough to let me out of chastity.... From full on vanilla to this in in a matter of a couple months.

She says she's letting me fuck her tonight but she might be messing with me again. I have no idea.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Does non-chastity device non-masturbation record counts?

For me, after some rough moments in marriage, it was (almost) 4 months.
I was angry with my wife...

Have fun, when allowed...
f4
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm currently in chastity since 1st of januari 2016, which means... 26 days. The exception here is that I am getting out of the cage every day for a few minutes to clean it and then I put it back on.

I do this to ensure it can be a long lasting experience.

I'm planning to reward myself after februariy 1st by taking it off and torturing my penis with e-stim. But not near my pleasure muscle, but only on the shaft, which I know will be painful, especially since it hasn't had a month of stimulation of any kind.

After the e-stim, It'll be locked away again, possibly for another month. Not sure if I'll allow e-stim torture on occasion or not.

I don't have a mistress who can ensure that I'll stay locked up, so I'll have to be my own.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.