Looking for keyholder

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
joni

Looking for keyholder

Post by joni »

This is my first post here. I go straigt to the point. Im looking women for keyholder. Im 29 single male, i wear cb6000s to prevent masturbating, but its not so easy because i have keys for it. So girls, be in touch....
joni

Re: Looking for keyholder

Post by joni »

I never had keyholder before and i think i need one. So i dont mind if keyholder are male or female.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Use emlalock and a realtors keybox, quite effective!
aeon

Post by aeon »

Also, if you're looking for a person to hold your keys, you stand a much better chance of raising someone's interest if you can tell us a bit about what you're looking for.

It makes a big difference if for example you want someone to set up an Emlalock session up for you without any further involvement, or if you want active participation from the holder, e.g, by setting regular challenges to give you a chance to add/sub from the duration, bug you and add time when you're late with your verification picture etc.
* click *
joni

Post by joni »

carlilock and emlalock seem complicated because of taking picture without seeing it. Real person as an keyholder would be much easier.
lj

Post by lj »

To find a real keyholder, you need a real-life connection. Join your local kink community - here in the UK most towns have a Munch, there are at least 6 within 50 miles of my home, and I live in a rural part of the country. Not everyone is into chastity, but a keyholder doesn't need to do much except hold the key ! and perhaps play psychological games about release. So go and make kinky friends and see where that takes you.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
aeon

Post by aeon »

joni wrote:carlilock and emlalock seem complicated because of taking picture without seeing it
True, but you only need to do that once, and your keyholder can verify that the code is readable before you spin the dials on your safe 8)
* click *
joni

Post by joni »

well i live middle of nowhere in scandinavia. Maybe i go carli or emla lock after i bought number lock, if i dont find real person for keyholder.
aeon

Post by aeon »

joni wrote:Maybe i go carli or emla lock after i bought number lock, if i dont find real person for keyholder.
Or you get someone to send you an unlocked padlock, if you don't want to use Emlalock or Carlilock :P
And depending on how much of a risk you want to take, also a spare key sealed in an envelope for emergencies. Just provide pictures of the sealed envelope once in a while to show you haven't given in and used the key.
Otherwise you'd have to use bolt cutters should you have an emergency.
* click *
joni

Post by joni »

aeon wrote:
joni wrote:Maybe i go carli or emla lock after i bought number lock, if i dont find real person for keyholder.
Or you get someone to send you an unlocked padlock, if you don't want to use Emlalock or Carlilock :P
And depending on how much of a risk you want to take, also a spare key sealed in an envelope for emergencies. Just provide pictures of the sealed envelope once in a while to show you haven't given in and used the key.
Otherwise you'd have to use bolt cutters should you have an emergency.
That unlocked padlock way sound great choise. I never have keyholder but i really need one. I dont want to jerkk off so much anymoore.