edging and deny game

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
s_steph_m

edging and deny game

Post by s_steph_m »

:whip: ---PLEASE GO TO THE LAST POST AT THE END BY CLICKING LINK BELOW: --- :whip:

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 9&start=24

Hi all,
I'm Steph, bdsm lover and I just started a new game. I use the Carlilock website but instead of being locked in chastity, this time, I use it for another purpose, a deny game...
I have the obligation to masturbate for 10 minutes minimum every day and have at least one edging (there is no maximum), but I should absolutely not jerk, cumming is absolutely forbidden! :gag:
For my first day today, I have already masturbated for more than 1 hour and went to the edge 3 times :oops:
I started the carlilock session today, setting 1 week to start and will do this game till the end of the session, masturbating everyday but never cumming... :whip:
As usual with Carlilock, I need you to click on the following link to enable my release please: link removed by s_steph_m - don't need more vote
Thanks a lot in advance for voting.
If you want to play with me, you can also click on the following friend link to add time to my masturbation and deny game: :whip:
http://carlilock.com/friends.php?a=OmM0 ... V2dnd3Yzw=
Not too much please, I don't want my balls to turn blue :cry:
I swear I will play this game very seriously and wont cheat, I'm very serious about it, otherwise this game has no sense.
If I cum by mistake, I will keep note of it and at the end of the session I will have be seriously punished. I'm not sure yet, I'm still working on it, it could be: staying tied up standing all night in the basement, and maybe if I cum more than once (I may not be able to prevent it if many of you click on the link making the exercise last for several weeks, edging is always dangerous...) then I should post here nude humiliating pictures of me, it should be serious enough to make it really unpleasant to fail... If someone has any idea, please let me know, I will very much appreciate! :twisted:
Happy also to keep you posted on the evolution, don't hesitate to ask...
Thanks to all and looking forward to get answers to this post from you...
Steph
:gag:
Last edited by s_steph_m on 04 Sep 2015, 03:18, edited 8 times in total.
s_steph_m

Re: edging and deny game

Post by s_steph_m »

Hi all,
Some update for today.
First of all, thanks a lot for those who clicked on the first link, I successfully fulfilled 7 requirement(s) out of 1 required, no need to vote anymore, thanks.
I have been locked, or should I better say unlocked, for 1 and half day now.
I had 9 member votes, and 5 visits to the friend link, thanks for those who were nice to play with me :whip:
Today I masturbated for almost 1 hour and had 2 edging (minimum is 10 minutes and 1 edge per day, but I still don't fill too full at the beginning, it may change i few days) :oops:
Still no cum, I am fine for now.
I had several penalties 10 as of today, because I went several time to see the remaining time and also I did several mistakes clicking on the links when trying to copy and paste them here, so when trying to see the remaining time few minutes ago I had the bad or good, surprise, to see that my remaining time is: 2 weeks, 2 days, 0 hours, 3 minutes, 48 seconds
So please don't click too much more on the friend link, a little bit would be sufficient :oops:
I think I will stay with my first idea of spending one night tied up in the basement, standing up, if I cum once by mistake, before the release.
But I need other ideas from you, could you please suggest interesting punishment? Not to nice to really make it not desirable to fail...
And also, even more painful/humiliating if I do more than one mistake...
Thanks in advance, and please also don't hesitate to send me PM if you want to play more with me or if you have good ideas or if you want more info from me.
Steph :gag:
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

Hi all,
New update after almost 4 days in exercise...
Thanks again for the votes...
I have now fulfilled 14 requirement(s) out of 1 required, really you can stop clicking on the first link.
I have 13 member votes, and 11 visits to the friend link, thanks for those who were nice to play with me, don't hesitate to put me even more on the edge, that's the game... :whip:
http://carlilock.com/friends.php?a=OmM0 ... V2dnd3Yzw=
I managed to execute on the plan, masturbating yesterday and today for 1 hour. I start to have more edging now, probably about 5 each day, since my balls start to be really full and make me much more sensitive... :oops:
But still no cum, I am on the right path...
I didn't go to see the remaining time since it costs penalties each time, but I will do in few days to know what remains, excepting if someone ask me to do it right now, I would execute...
I had a new idea on the punishment in case I cum by mistake, and I can't believe I didn't think about it sooner: I will stay in chastity cage of course, I suggest on Carlilock starting with 1 month per cumming... What do you think? Will someone accept to generate me a key and drive me when we will know the final result?
Don't hesitate to post other ideas...
Thanks in advance, and please also don't hesitate to send me PMs...
Steph
IllegalSuch

Post by IllegalSuch »

Voted! Good luck! :whip:
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

Hi IllegalSuch,
Thanks a lot! Please don't click too often :lol:
aeon

Post by aeon »

Enforced chastity seems a very suitable punishment. I'd be happy to create a session key for you. I might even make your punishment time a little, shall we say, *interesting* if you like :whip:
I should have some time for that, as my current keyholdee (is that a word?) has gone incommunicado on me :cry:

No doubt the collective wisdom here can come up with some alternative punishments, too 8)

Is there something you really like to do that requires an access card or key or equivalent? If so you could make that card unavailable for the duration of your punishment, just like any other key.
Continuing that theme, if you take the car to work but it's also possible to get there by public transportation, you might want to be forced to take the bus/train. I know, that's bordering on cruel and unusual... :gag:

Does this help get you started?
* click *
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

Thanks a lot for the answer and great suggestions!
I appreciate your support, I think I would be glad to ask for being my key holder and drive my session. What do you mean by "punishment time a little, ..., *interesting*", do you mean the length time itself would be unusual or at least somehow challenging, or do you mean you have interesting exercises/punishments in mind that would have to be executed during that time?
The other suggestions are very good as well but not applicable in my case...
BTW, for the moment I have still not failed, it's more and more difficult and challenging, because my balls are really full now, I managed not to cum yet but it's really border line... I'm so full that I should be on the edge almost 10 times when I masturbate 15 minutes, I try to do more, probably still minimum 30 minutes every day, but can't really more without being at risk :oops:
I even start to have some kind of belly ache, not sure I will be able to last the whole time without cumming at some point...
I have started the game one week and almost 2 days now, the original time was 2 weeks, but I had a lot of votes, 21 members votes, 35 non-member friend, through my link above, and 29 requirements... I don't know the remaining time, because it costs penalties to access it but I guess it's much much longer now, given all the clicks I collected... :gag:
If someone wants to know the remaining time, just tell me, I will pay the price to have more penalties and will do a screen shot to show you (to be honest I am anxious to know it)... :whip:
Thanks again J.
aeon

Post by aeon »

s_steph_m wrote:What do you mean by "punishment time a little, ..., *interesting*", do you mean the length time itself would be unusual or at least somehow challenging, or do you mean you have interesting exercises/punishments in mind that would have to be executed during that time?
The latter :gag: But look on the bright side: you could gain some time back upon successful completion of a task.

Duration is negotiable, but I'd always deviate from your suggestion to make sure you don't know when you'll get out. You might want to start thinking about a suitable duration, given the amount of votes you've gotten :wink:
If someone wants to know the remaining time, just tell me, I will pay the price to have more penalties and will do a screen shot to show you (to be honest I am anxious to know it)... :whip:
Sorry, can't resist this... Please have a look and let us know what your current remaining duration is :whip:
* click *
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

:) hum, I like the idea, you're right I should look on the bright side...
And agree unknown brings a lot of interest, although I hope it won't be too much challenging...
When talking about remaining time I was actually really fearing this answer from you...
So I went on Carlilock site, and because I selected the random display of remaining time, I had to click 3 times before it appears, resulting into 3 additional penalties, and the remaining time is...
Noooooooo!!!! :whip: :whip:
1 month and almost 2 weeks... I will never make it.... After one week my balls are already hurting...
I don't know how to attach an image to show the screenshot here, I will do on fetlife.
At least, please stop all to clik on the link to vote :cry:
Steph :gag: :gag: :gag:
aeon

Post by aeon »

s_steph_m wrote::) hum, I like the idea, you're right I should look on the bright side...
Of course if you fail a challenge, you'll end up incurring extra time :whip:
And agree unknown brings a lot of interest, although I hope it won't be too much challenging...
It's amazing what a bit of uncertainty does :D
When talking about remaining time I was actually really fearing this answer from you...
Hmmm, I'm beginning to be predictable... :wink: :wink: :oops:
1 month and almost 2 weeks...
So, do you still think 1 month for each cum is suitable?

Here's another punishment for your consideration. Get tickets to a concert/show/game that you really want to see. Preferably one that's a little over your budget. Treat a good friend or the person you're dating to the second ticket. Buy the tickets online and have them emailed to your keyholder. Or if you have to download a PDF, email that and delete the original. If all goes well the holder will mail you your precious tickets and you'll have a wonderful evening in good company. If not, well, you'll have to disappoint someone and come up with a good excuse... :gag:
* click *
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

Thanks again for all those good ideas J.!
I fully agree with this statement of yours: "Of course if you fail a challenge, you'll end up incurring extra time", it would be definitely deserved...
My initial bet is no cum whatever time I end up having to deal with... :whip:
Thanks for proposing, although even 1 months per cum would be very difficult :oops: , I should stick to my initial bet and suffer any related punishment... :gag:
I would like to have the punishment agreed before I fail (if I do fail :? ) otherwise I fear to push back a bit after when the punishment become certain...
Thanks a lot for proposing all your ideas and support here, so I commit to ask you to accept to create a session key for me and drive my chastity punishment with all the kinky feature you want to add...
Just to agree on some basis, what time do you plan to start with, and what maximum? :oops:
What if I cum more than once?
I'm a little bit anxious...
Thanks, cheers,
Attachments
screen shot today
screen shot today
aeon

Post by aeon »

s_steph_m wrote:My initial bet is no cum whatever time I end up having to deal with... :whip:
Thanks for proposing, although even 1 months per cum would be very difficult :oops: , I should stick to my initial bet and suffer any related punishment... :gag:
That's the spirit :-)
I would like to have the punishment agreed before I fail (if I do fail :? ) otherwise I fear to push back a bit after when the punishment become certain...
That makes sense. Let's get the ball rolling, then.
Just to agree on some basis, what time do you plan to start with, and what maximum? :oops:
All numbers that follow should be taken as a guideline; as mentioned before I reserve the right to subtract or add a reasonable amount just to keep you guessing.

What about a starting duration of 3 + n weeks where
n = (#cums)^2 if #cums <=3;
n=7+2*(#cums) if #cums>3

So, if you fail only once you'll start at 4 weeks; if you fail twice you'll start at 3+4 = 7 weeks; if you fail 3 times you'll start at 12 weeks, if you fail 4 times you'll start at 15 weeks, if you fail 5 times it's 17 weeks, and 2 more weeks for each additional failure.

That should give you plenty of incentive to keep the failure rate low, but it won't mean you start with a mission impossible if you happen to have 5 or more failures.
However, to avoid the temptation of "might as well fail once more, I already have 3 failures and failures 4 and higher are relatively cheap timewise", I'd set the amount of time that can be added through voting higher than if you have 4 or less failures :whip:

Maximum duration is an interesting one. How brave/committed are you?
Working from your initial "1 month per cum punishment", would 1 month per failure or 6 months (whichever is longer), but with a maximum of 6 months, be long enough for an extra gulp and a raised heart rate now you're reading it, but low enough to be "acceptable"?
EDIT: that was a very complicated way of saying "6 months"... :gag: :gag: :gag:
I'm a little bit anxious...
Good :whip:
* click *
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

:gag: Thanks so much! I love your way of thinking, I am totally on the same page... :twisted:
I like very very much your formulas, let's go for it!
I would just negotiate regarding the Maximum time: 6 months seems a little bit too long and 1 month per failure is not really dissuasive, it means I have to cum 7 times to exceed the 6 months, I think it's totally unlikely to happen, after one week and 3 days I am still fine, if I don't get too many more votes I will end up with approx 2 months, so almost certainly won't cum more than 3 times if any... so I would rather propose to take whichever is longer between 4 months and 2 months per failure, do you agree? :D
I agree with you that the maximum would probably be reached, I fear, depending on the advertising you will do with the voting link... :twisted:
And BTW, my minimum masturbation time is 15 minutes per day which as been easy so far, although becomes more and more difficult not to cum and edgings much more frequent, but I started with even 2 hours and most of the days more than one hour, now that my balls start to hurt slightly I diminished to be closer to the 15 minutes, excepting today, already more than an hour... If I was to cum, I will certainly not do again the mistake to do more than the minimum target of 15 minutes and stick to it, so would probably avoid to cum a second time :D ...
Of course, if you want to play you can still request me to increase the minimum target above 15 minutes :oops:
it could also vary depending on the day... could be set at the beginning for the whole session or decided on daily or weekly basis depending on your mood... :twisted:
I'm almost certain I will soon regret this proposition... :whip:
I repeat again that I swear I will report the truth and won't hide if I fail, otherwise I am really worthless.
BTW, instead of number of Cum, we should say number of failures, since not cumming but missing to meet the minimum masturbation time requirement is also a failure...
Anxious but looking forward to your reply...
Steph
:gag:
aeon

Post by aeon »

OK, that's the starting duration taken care of :)

Maximum duration of max(2 months * #fail, 4 months) is fine. Better be careful not to fail 3 or 4 times, or you'll be worse off than with my initial suggestion... :whip:

Varying the minimum masturbation time per day sounds like a good idea. To keep it fair we'll keep my mood out of it 8)

How about the following:
According to research, the city with the most variable weather in the USA is Rapid City, SD. Every day go to Wunderground for their forecast.
Next day's masturbation time is:
IF forecast high temp in degrees Fahrenheit >= 75: time = forecast high temp - 60 minutes
IF forecast high temp <75: time = 90 - forecast high temp

W(h)eather or not you'll regret your proposition is up to the weather gods... :facepalm:
* click *
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

Thanks for accepting the timing for the chastity, we have a deal :gag:
If I cum 3 times it's the same = 6 months but 4 or more definitely becomes worse indeed, but I will not :D ...
Although it will depend on weather now, you are a devil :twisted: I love your idea.... :whip:
I'm not lucky with forecast for tomorrow and day after, 96 °F!!!!! Arghhhh, 36 minutes masturbation, I fear that cumming will become inevitable at some point under these conditions... :gag:
End of the week will be much better. close to 75 and the original 15 minutes...
I will keep you posted on the execution...