edging and deny game

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
s_steph_m

Re: edging and deny game

Post by s_steph_m »

_cam_1442013274.45.png
Hi all,
Quick update, it has been 3 weeks and more than a day now that I started my masturbation and denial session. :gag:
I am still doing well, no cum yet. I have to say that it has been very very close several time, I'm leaking a lot of precum, but managed not to jerk off yet!
I just went to Carlilock, 37 members votes and 80 non-member friends, thanks all!
It remains me: 1 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 18 hours, 27 minutes, 16 seconds, nooooooo!!! :gag:
it became more and more challenging, I am so fragile now.
Weather forecast 91F today at rapid city, so I masturbated 31 minutes as planned, actually even a little bit more :oops:
yesterday I executed on a predicament I was told to do... Please see the pics...
I remained tied by the PA piercing down the floor, maintaining my legs bent and tied to be spread, wrists cuffed ahead...
My session was 20 minutes, 10 minutes break and 20 minutes again. I succeed!! :D but it was really really difficult, much more challenging than my previous exercise which was tied on the tip toes, through the PA piercing linked to the floor anchor during 30 minutes, 10 minutes break and 30 minutes again...
Later today I will be slightly hogtied in the basement, I don't know how long yet :whip:
Don't hesitate to send me predicament bondage request to make my time much more tough... And I will post the pics.
Thanks,
Steph
Attachments